Spend a day with us

Crossed Hearts 교차 마음

Haena's P.O.V~

Is it me or is the floor really comfy? I slowly opened my eyes. I touched the floor, but it was more cushioned that i expected. I got up and saw that I was on the bed. What the.. how did I get up here? I looked under the pillow. Wait.. where's my phone? I looked everywhere in the blanket, but I still didn't find it. I got off the bed quickly and saw my phone in his chest. I was quietly flipping out. I took a deep breath. I slowly crawl to L.Joe. I waved my hand in front of his face. He's still sleeping. I heard him snore a little. I put my arm inside where my phone was. I was almost there, but L.Joe turned and grabbed my arm hugging it. What the-? I tried to take my arm out, but he hugged me tighter. I sighed. I grabbed my phone with my other hand and quickly got my arm out, falling back. I looked at saw L.Joe move. I started to panic. L.Joe turned his body, but didn't get up.  phew, that was close. I stoof up and walked out of the room. No one was up yet. I looked at the time on my phone. 9am. It's early LOL. I walked into the kitchen. I guess I'll cook for them. I opened the cabinets to get a pan. I opened the fridge and brought out the eggs. I plaves the eggs next to the oen. I cracked open the egg that fell inside the pan. The eggs started to sizzle. I went to look for something to stir it with. I found it in the sink. I washed it then used it to cook.

No one's P.O.V~

While Haena was cooking, the other teentop members were still fast asleep. In Ricky and Niel's room, they were all over the place. Niel was upside down, hugging a doraemon plushie. Ricky was on the floor, curled up like a shrimp. They were both snoring. In Chunji and Changjo's room, Chunji was sleeping with earbuds in his ear. Changjo was sleeping on the edge of the bed. CAP was sleeping with his arms crossed.

Later, CAP's nose started to wrinkle. He got up and saw Haena in the kitchen. CAP slowly got up and watched her. CAP saw the other members came out too. Niel was about to yawn but CAP gave him the 'ssh' sign. Niel was confused. CAP pointed to Haena's back view. All of the teentop members turned their face to Haena's back view. They all stood their with their sleepy faces, in awe.

Once Haena turned around, she jumped. "ya! what the-" Haena yelled,. "morning Haena" Changjo said. "hi". She placed the plates on the table. All the members sat down and digged into it. "wow.. it's really good" Niel said. "haha I'm happy that you like it" Haena said. "Haena.. you should eat too" Chunji suggested. "noo~it's fine besides there isn't anymore seats" Haena said. L.Joe pulled her down to sit on his lap. "there you go" he said. "let go " she said. "shireo". She sighed. L.Joe cut a piece of egg and he was about to feed it to me. Haena shut . "open~" he said. "ani". He tickled her and then she opened ; giving L.Joe a chance to stuff it in . She had no choice, but to chew it. She made a pout face at L.Joe, causing L.Joe's heart to beat faster.

~They finished eating and all the members decided they wanted to wash the dishes. Haena was sitting on the high stool texting Ahjin and Yuna. Then, she looked at the time. 9am. "ya! where's my uniform? omg!! it's 9 already??!" Haena yelled. She started freaking out. She went to go grab her shoes. "whoa whoa~ Haena!" L.Joe said. "i gotta go! i gotta go!" Haena yelled. The door was blocked by L.Joe. "move!" Haena said, trying to squeeze through. "Haena! It's Saturday~" L.Joe said. "mwo?" Haena muttered to herself and sat back down. "aigoo~". "Wait! but my parents! they're probably worried" Haena said. "no~ I called them and told them you're hanging out with us today cuz we are your new friends" Changjo. "Changjo! When did you-" Haena started. "when you were sleeping, we called your parents and told them" Changjo responded. Haena just stood there in shock. "how did you even unlock my phone?" Haena asked. "Chunji unlocked it" L.Joe said. "mwoya!?" Haena said. Chunji chuckled. "ya~~ Haena, why you so loud in the morning?" Chunji said, patting her on the head.