Seoul 서울

Crossed Hearts 교차 마음

night-1.jpg

~After a few hours, we were in the city of Seoul. Haena's father looked at his wife. "Jagiya, wake Haena up" Haena's father suggested. Haena's mom turned around and she shook Haena a little. "Haena..Haena.. wake up sweetie" Haena's mom said. Haena got up slowly and stretched. "Mwoya?" Haena asked. "We're here". Haena looked outside and saw all the lights ."wa.. Yeppeu"Haena said. She thought Seoul was really pretty when it was nighttime. She took out her phone to check the time. It was 9:01pm. "Appa, how long will it take to get there?" Haena asked. "5 more minutes".

~After 5 minutes past, we were in front of a big, white house. Haena's dad parked the car outside of the parking lot. The big, moving van parked inside. Two men came outside. "Mr.Kang, we will get the furniture" the men said. "arasso, kamsamnida" Haena's dad responded. Haena and her parents walked to the door. Haena's dad took out the key and put it in the doorknob, twisted it and opened the door. Haena walked in first. whoa. the house... is really big. "we hope you like the house" Haena's mom commented. Haena walked upstairs. Haena's parents followed behind. Haena looked @ the living room. She walked to each of the room. She close the room with 2 closets. "arasso Haena, that room can be for the guests" her mom said, pointing to the other empty room. Haena walked out of her new room and stood in the kitchen. The Kangs watched the two men getting each furniture and placing it where Haena's mom and dad say.

~ An hour later, all the furniture has been placed in the house. "Thank you so much" Haena's father said. Haena's father tipped them. The two men bowed. "Live well sir" one man said. "we'll be going now." "Jamkkanman, you guys are probably hungry from all that work, right?" her mom asked. "Do you guys want to eat?" " aniyo, thank you for the offer, but we really do need to go haha we have other customers to help as well" the skinny guy said. "ah,.. i see". "okay! well take care!" Haena's father said. The two men walked downstairs. "Haena, go lock the door downstairs" her mom said. Haena followed them from behind. She locked the door on the top and she walked back upstairs. "Um... umma...appa.. what schoool am i go to?"Haena asked. "well..let's see" Haena's father said. He went to the computer that was already installed. He logged on and searched up a website. "let's see" he mumbled. Haena's dad clicked on a website. A school homepage popped up. "here we go". "your school is Shinil HighSchool". "ohh,.. okay" Haena responded. Then, Haena's father yawned. "aigoo,.. what time is it?" Haena's father asked. "10:30" Haena's mom said. "Haena, you should go get some sleep you don't want to be late for your first day of school" Haena's father suggested. Haeana nodded. "ara".She walked up to her room. "goodnight" she said. she walked into her room and pkopped on her bed. *I'm too tired to change my clothes* she thought. Haena checked her phone and saw 50+ messages from her friends back in Daejeon. Haena smiled. *I'll text them tomorrow* Haena thought. She slid her phone under her pillow. She turned her back to the side with her blanket wrapped around her. *welp...welcome... me..Seoul* Haena thought. She slowly fell fast asleep.


How was it? haha? i'm the type that might drag on this fanfic but it's mainly because of my studies and my group but uhm.. i'll try to update s soon as possible!

Please comment on the bottom about your opinion on it so far :). I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic.