Moving 움직임

Crossed Hearts 교차 마음

 Listen to: GFriend: Glass Bead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxnD5AViu6k


 

Seoul-designrulz-photo-008.jpg

A girl was fast asleep. Her alarm rang. She rolled around in bed and pushed the alarm clock down. Then, her parents bursted in. "Ya~ Haena!" her parents called. They were shaking her. The girl mumbled, "mmhmm". They didn't stop shaking her. Then, she got up. "aish, what?!" she said annoyed. "We have to tell you something" her mom said. "can't it wait?" Haena asked back. "It's important" her father said. Her parents walked out of the door, and downstairs and shut the door. The girl groaned. She stretched out and got off her bed. She picked up her alarm and shut it off. She opened the door and walked downstairs. She stood in front of her parents. "ok, what is the "important" news?" Haena asked. They both stood up. Her mom walked in front of her first. "Haena.. I'm sorry to say cthis but,..." her mom started, "We have to move to Seoul". "mwoya!? Wae!?" Haena asked, with a tone of her voice high pitvhed. "Your father and I found a job in Seoul that pays better than here in Daejeon" her mom added. "We have tp gp Seoul to be able to work there". Haena sighed. "Mianhae" her father said. Haena stomped upstairs and slammed the door. She sat on her bed. She started to pout and sulk. ~ Her father starts calling her from downstairs. "Haena.. Haena!" he yelled. Haena walked to the door and opened it. "what!?" she yelled back. "pack up all your clothes, the moving van will be here at 2 o' clock" her father said. "Ye" she responded. She got her phone from under her pillow and checked the time. It was 11:04am. Haena breathed heavily. She threw her phone on her bed and stood up. She opened her closet and brought out 3 suitcases. She put all of her pajamas in one luggage along with her toothbrush, toothpaste, deoderant, and other items for nighttime. She closed and zipped, trying to fill up every space in the luggage as she can. She put this luggage to the side. She brought out a small pink suitcase and she placed all of her school clothes and clothes to wear when she is going out in the pink luggage. she stuffed her charger and her laptop inside. Along with her plushies as well. She saw her bed sheets and pillow. She opened her door and yelled, "appa! what do i do with my bed?!" "Just leave it there, someone from the moving van people will pick it up themselves" her father yelled. "OKAY!" Haena shut her door and went back to her suitcases. She zipped up her 3rd suitcase and placed it on top of her bed. Then, her mom called to her. "Haena! the moving  van is here please come down!" Her mom yelled. "arasso!" Haena grabbed her luggages and walked downstairs. She saw her parents outside of the house with their suitcases. I started to drag mine and stood with them.

We saw big, tall men going into our house and bringing out a furniture one by one placing it into the van.
After a almost an hour past, the house was completely empty and the furnitures were all set to go. "Please Mr.Kang, follow us to your new house" two men said to Haena's parents. "arasso, kamsamnida" her mom bowed and her father. They both bowed simultaneously. The men got into their van.

Haena suddenly heard some noises that were familiar to her. She looked at the opposite direction of the sidewalk. She then saw who they were. "YAA! HAENA!" they both yelled at her. Yup. It was two of her best friends in the whole wide world, Jeon Taerin and Woo Seungjoo.

large.png

(Jeon Taerin:right, Woo Seungjoo: Left)

 They were both running towards Haena with angry facial expressions. "YA! you! where are you going?" Taerin asked first.  Haena sighed. "I-i'm moving.." Haena said. "MWOYA!? WAE WAEYO!?" They both bursted out yelling. " my parents found a job that pays more money here, in order for them to work their new job they have to move to Seoul" Haena explained. "so.. your leaving us?" Seungjoo asked. "Mian" Haena responded. Her parents walked into their car. "Haena.. we'll give you a few minutes to say your goodbyes" Her father said. Haena nodded. Haena looked back at her best friends. Haena tried to not tear up, but it was hard not to. She brought them both into a big hug and cried in their shoulders. her friends cried along with her as well. "Haena.. *sniffle* we will miss you " Seungjoo said, crying in her shoulder. "Nae.. we will miss you a lot unnie please don't forget us" Taerin added, sobbing. "i'll never forget you guys" Haena said. Haena released them. "you guys are my best friends," haena said. "Well.. good luck in Seoul" Seungjoo said "nae fighting unnie!" Taerin said, with a dash of aeygo. Haena smiled. The horn of the car beeped. Her father made a signal of ' it's time to go'. Haena walked to the car door and turned around to wave at her friends. Her friends waved back. "Haena text us everyday! tell us everything what happaned!" Seungjoo said. "nae! even if we are not together at least we can still contact each other" taerin said. Haena smiled at the thought. She walked into the car and shut the door. Her father drove off right away. Haena looked out the window and saw her sad friends looking at Haena's car go away. Haena also had a tear drop. *whoopie.. yay for seoul* Haena thought in her mind. And Haena took out her headphones and listened to her music all the driveway to Seoul.


Anneyong! How is everyone? what did you think of the first chapter? teehee

please comment, subscribe and give this story a heart if your enjoying it so far.

I really love people's feedback haha~~

But first let's party hard with U-Kiss XD

giphy.gif