Attracted

Crossed Hearts 교차 마음

Haena's P.O.V~

I walked to her house, confused. I can't believe what they said. Those unnies! He wouldn't like me.. right? I slapped myself. Look at what i'm saying now. Suddenly, i heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, but i saw no one. I continued walking. I felt a whish of air that was close to touching me. I grabbed their wrist and twisted it. "who are you?!" i yelled. The guy looked at me. It was L.Joe. "Jerk?" I said. "well that's a nice way to say hello to someone" he said to me. I released him. "what are you doing here?" "you know.. just walking" he responded. "Where are you going?" L.Joe asked me.  I walked away from him. He stood in front of me. "answer me" he said. "HOME" i said loudly. I pushed him out of the way to keep walking. He suddenly picked me up."let me go! now!" i yelled. "hey~ no screaming" he said to me. I started to kick and scream. I felt his hands touch my . "ya ya! stop! byuntae!" i yelled loudly. "aish, so loud" i heard him mumble to himself. "I heard that!"

~After 15 minutes past, we were in front of a warehouse. "where are we?" I asked. "my home" he said. " i wanted to go to MY home" I said irritated. "well, your gonna come here first" he said. He walked in the door that was already opened. He put me down on a stool. I saw 4 guys eating junk food and playing videogames. I saw another one that was sleeping. The house was so messy and clothes were everywhere. Yep. I am in like a guy's dreamland. I saw a guy with straight black hair dropped his chips and looked at me. "oh my god! she's here!" he yelled jumping up and down. All the guys cleaned themselves up and rushed in front of me. "so.. why did you want me here?" I asked, turning to L.Joe. He just gave me a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Oh! Haena we just want to thank you for accepting the offer~"Niel said. "what offer?" I asked. "you were gonna spend the night here". My eyes widened. This was a freaking set up. I turned to L.joe. He just looked back at me and winked. I looked away. "Uhm.. i think this is a mistake, because you see" i started. A guy got up from the rocking chair and walked over. "but you have to stay" he finished my sentence. He stood in front of me. "after all, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity" he said, as he put his face closer to mine. I couldn't help, but look back in his eyes. Wow. they.. shine.. He grabbed my hands and said "you sit here~ while we serve you" he said. "wait~"  i said. "what's your name?" he laughed. "Chunji, but.. since your cute call my Chanhee and don't forget to add oppa" He said. "i'm Changhyun!" the guy with black hair said. "and you know who i am " Niel said. "I'm Jonghyun" another siad. "and i don't think i need to tell you who i am since haha you probably heard of me already right?" L:.Joe said, whispering in my ear. "You know.. i would throw up right now, but it's hard for me to barf when your in my face" i said. "oooo" i heard the other boys say. "who's that?" I pointed to the guy sleeping. "that's CAP. He's always sleeping" Chunji told me. He's a heavy sleeper. 

No one's P.O.V~

Chunji walks into the kitchen followed by the others. "Let's get cooking!" Chunji said. "ya, go wake up that bastard over there"Chunji said. Niel rushed to CAP and jumped on top of him. "wake up, cap! wake up!" Niel chanted. CAP shoved him off and started to wrestle with him. "ya, i'm sorry!" Niel said,laughing. "I told you to never bother me when I'm sleeping" CAP said, choking Niel. "got it dude". CAP released him and stood up, rubbing his eyes. Ricky was busy chewing on a candy. Everyone ignored their bickering. Haena silently watched on the side.

~"why are you here?" CAP asked, pointing at Haena. Haena shrugged. "how did you get here?" he asked her. "L.joe" she responded. "of course." "where are your friends?" he asked. "home" she said. He was gonna ask another question, but Ricky's yelling cut hm off. "hyung! get over here! come help us put the chicken in!" Ricky hollered. Haena chuckled. "i don't even know why i put up with them" CAP said. He walked over there and shoved Ricky over. * they act so much like real brother.. but. where are their real parents?* Haena thought.

`After 30 minutes, they were all done cooking. They places a bowl of chicken stew in front of Haena along with a plate. All the teentop members stood around her. "okay... then" Haena said. She started to eat the chicken. "mm.. it's good!" Haena said. All of them clapped their hands.

~@ 9pm, everyone was in their own section. CAP went back on the couch. Ricky and Niel are playing their video games. Changjo is washing the dishes. Chunji is texting. L.Joe is staring at Haena. Haena is clenching her skirt. "uhm.. do you guys have extra clothes?" Haena asked. "why don't you wear L.joe's clothes?" Chunji asked. "he's a small it could probably fit you". L.Joe was close to blowing up. "L.Joe go get her clothes man!" Chunji yelled. L.Joe sighed and walked to his room. He came out with a big t-shirt. Haena's eyes widened. "L.Joe-sshi.. pants?" Haena said. "uhm.. i don't think you want to wear basketball shorts.. or do you want to wear my b-" "NO NO! It's fine!" Haena took the shirt from L.Joe's hand and ran in the bathroom. Niel chuckled. He shoved L.Joe a little. L.Joe shoved him back harder. "ya~ what was that for?" "byuntae" Niel mumbled. "do you want to die?" L.Joe warned.

Haena's P.O.V~

I was in the bathroom putting on the big shirt. So weird for only wearing a shirt. Luckily, the shirt went all the way to my knees. I grabbed my uniform and walked out the door. I stood in front of the six guys thatkept eyeballing me. I saw Chunji and L.Joe walk away to a corner. Ricky and Niel followed. "what?" i said. "Haena.. "Changjo said. "we.. uhm we think you look really REALLY pretty in that shirt. Chunji and L.Joe came back and started to try to act cool. "yeah~ uhm.. *cough cough* you look cute" Chunji said. I laughed at him. I saw L.Joe couldn't even look at me. "so.. where are you gonna sleep?" L.Joe asked me. "mollayo~" i said. "you can sleep with me". I punched his shoulder. "ow!" He yelled. "i'll sleep on the floor" i said. "for a tiny girl like you, you are... strong". L.Joe led me to his room while i followed behind. I walk into his room and it was like a huge disaster. All clothes were all over the floor and you can't even walk. Geez. These guys don't know how to clean. I picked up a can soda. I threw it back on the ground. "uhm.. have you ever heard of cleaning?" I asked. "hello? who cleans?" he said to me. I rolled my eyes. He kicked out his clothes and made blankets into a bed on the floor for me. He gave me one of his pillows. "here". "thanks" i said. "i'm gonna sleep" he said. "arasso".

L.Joe's P.O.V~

I told Haena that would go to sleep. haha. yeah sure. I put my arm partially over my face. I saw her bend down to pick up her pillow. Oh. my. f****** god. I could perfectly see her small, milky white legs. I couldn't even close my eyes. I saw her on the floor crawling and then i can see a small glimpse of her pink bra strap. Oh damn.. it's getting hot in here. I saw her hair get pulled back, so i could see a view of her back neck. I can't take it anymore. I quickly got up. Haena ran to my side. "are you okay?" she asked me. "mm". "well, i'm done already so i'll turn off the light" she told me. I nodded. I saw her turn the light off. I also laid back down and pretended to sleep. I saw her lay down and wrap herself with the blanket. I chuckled at her a bit. I slowly sat up and peered to see if she really is sleeping. I waved my hand in front of her face. Okay.. she's sleeping. I slowly got off my bed and looked at Haena. Her face resembled a baby. Her lips were.. so soft. I put my hand softly on her cheek and her skin.. was soft. I think.. am i attracted to Haena? I couldn't tell if I actually like her. I grabbed her legs and head and picked her up bridal style. I laid her on my bed. I laid on the flooow and watched her sleep. Kang Haena.. I never felt like this with anyone else... you.. are different. Oh my god look at me. I'm a gangster i can't go soft. I laughed at myself. I slowly went to sleep with a smile.


Hello it's Jinhee! How's the story so far? Comment below and subscribe if you like it! Please check out my first fanfic called  Gang Invasion! Check it out! I really like feedback ~ :)

Thank you for viewing~~