My first day of school pt.2

Crossed Hearts 교차 마음

 

Haena's P.O.V~

~When they got to lunch, they went straight to the lunch line. Yuna gave Haena a tray. Haena looked at the foods. She looked at Yuna and Ahjin. Haena grabbed the rice cake and the apple. They started to walk slowly down the aisle. The lunch lady asked "anneyong haseyo, what's your name?" she asked me. "Kang Haena ibnida" I said. The lady scanned the computer. "ah! there you are " she said. "Kamsamnida". I bowed to her. I saw Yuna and Ahjin waiting for me outside. "follow us" Yuna said. They led me to a lunch table. I sat down along with them. I sat on the opposite side. I bit into her rice cake. "haena" Ahjin called. I lifted my face up that was stuffed with rice cake. "haha, uhm where are you from?" I swallowed what was in . "I am from Daejeon" I responded. "ahh" they said. "Haena, you seem like a quiet person, are you?"Ahjin asked. Nope. I'm not. I shook my head and laughed. Ahjin smiled at me. I think i made such nice friends. "Oh! btw don't worry about Jaehyun that guy that sits next to you" Ahjin said. "nae, we always acts like that" Yuna added. "ahh.. okay" i said. "he's always cold to everyone and since he's the richest student in school, he thinks he can do whatever he wants" Ahjin said. I nodded. "nae, don't mess with him and you'll be fine".

~After 15 minutes past, we all stood up to dump our food out. Just at that moment, a groups of girls walked by and my food fell on one of them. "oh my god! i'm so sor-" I got cut off. "you f****** b****!" she yelled at me. I grabbed  napkin near me and tried to wipe some trash off her shirt. "ahh.. jinjja.. i'm really-" i started again. She pushed my hand away. "you! don't touch me! do you know how much this costs?! more than your house your living in!" "do you know who i am?!" she continued yelling. Woah. This chick has an attitude problem. I saw Yuna and Ahjin rushing over here. Ahjin pulled me away to the opposite direction. "Ya! I'm not done talking to you!" I heard her yelling from afar. "ahjin.. i really didn't mean-" "it's okay. i  know you didn't" .

No one's P.O.V~

When haena was gone, Yuna was standing in front of the girl's crew. Yuna flashed a smile at Seohee. "Seohee-ya, do you need help?" Yuna asked. "I mean if you-" Seohee started. Yuna dumped milk on Seohee's shoes."oops" She said sarcastically. Yuna walked away with a sly smile. Lots of people were walking away from Yuna. "omo. she didn't!" one said. "she got guts". Seohee wiped the food away from her face and look at Yuna walk away. One of her friends tried to help her clean up, but Seohee snapped at them and stormed off. Haena and Ahjin were walking  back to the classroom to get their stuff since it was the end of the day. They saw Yuna coming too from the opposite side. "Yuna! what happened?" Haena asked. "nothing" Yuna responded. "ha, Yuna unnie! I know that look what did you do to her?" Ahjin laughed. Yuna started to laugh too. "i may have dumped milk on her 300$ shoes" She said. "omg! she's going to kill you!" Haena said to Yuna. "Does it look like i care? You think i'm scared of her?" Yuna asked. "uhm.. i don't know i mean.. it seems everyone else is" Haena said quietly. "well i'm not one of them" Yuna said. "don't worry she can't hurt you, she has to get rhough me first". Haena smiled at Yuna.

~When they were walking, they saw a group of students yelling and laughing. Haena rushed over to the group. "HAENA!"Yuna and Ahjin yelled simultaneously. "kang haena!" Haena stuck her head in between people's bodies. She saw a guy with glasses getting kicked and thrown eggs at him. Haena squeezed in. She saw 6 guys laughing and dumping eggs on him more. Before the brown headed guy could punch him, Haena stood in front of the guy on the floor. "ya! What's wrong with you guys!?" Haena yelled. Everyone started to whisper around her. "ya ya isn't that the new girl?" a girl said. Her friend nodded. A guy with messy brown hair walked in front of Haena. He bended down to her height. "wa.. that's cute" he said "you see, obviously you don't know who i am, are you new?" he asked Haena. "why would i want to know a jerk like you?" "what did he ever do to you!?" Haena voice raised. "that nerd thinks its alright to bump shoulders with me, now he's paying the price" he responded. Haena let out a laugh. "ya, do you hear yourself right now?" The guy put his face closer to her. "you know,.. i'll give you a warning" He said. "since you're cute". Haena slapped him across the face. The guy didn't move at all, but still looked at her. "you disgust me" Haena said. Haena turned to the guy on the floor. "please come with me" she said, holding out her hand. The guy grabbed her hand and he stood up. Haena walked past the crowd towards the exit. Yuna and Ahjin ran behind them. Some girls rushed in the crowd over to the guy. "L.joe! oppa! gwenchana?!" a girl with blonde hair asked. The guy stood up straight and held his cheek. "oppa it's okay, I'll make that b**** pay" she said. L.Joe pulled her back. "ya! who said i was mad at her?" L.Joe said. "hyung! she slapped you.. no one ever slapped you in the face" a guy with a baby face said. "ha, i know"he looked at Haena from afar. *fiesty.. and cute. wow* He thought.

~Meanwhile, Haena was wiping the stuff off of the guy's uniform. The guy was looking at her. "why'd you do that?" he asked. "you didn't have to". "ya, i'm not gonna stand there and watch you get bullied" Haena said. "Besides, why don't you stand up for yourself?" "what could i say?" the guy responded back. "I'm just a ....nerd". Haena saw the guy was about to cry. "what's your name?": Haena asked. "hm?.. Kim Seyong" the guy responded. "well.. Seyong-ah, remember what i say when i say this" Haena said. She cupped his cheeks and look at him dead in the eyes. "Be strong, it doesn't matter who you are, you are human too". She let go of his cheeks and now Seyong couldn't stop staring at her. She stood up and said "Fighting!" She was about to walk away until Seyong stopped her. "wait!" he called. She turned around. "what is your name?" "Kang Haena" she said while smiling. "i'll see you around". And then she was off. Yuna and Ahjin popped out of a tree scaring Haena. "what haha" she said. "who was that guy?" ahjin asked. "nae.. do you .. like him?" Yuna asked with a sly smile. "aniya, i was helping him"Haena said. "i don't know, but it looked like he likes you" Ahjin said. The two unnies started to tease Haena. "ooooo". "ya unnies!" Haena said. They were swiftly walking ahead of Haena.  "Aish!" she started to rush up to them.

~Seyong however didn't move. He touched his face and smiled. *Kang Haena* he thought. That name kept repeating inside his head. No girl has ever went that close to him.

~Haena,Ahjin, and Yuna were walking on the streets and they were at the intersection . They were in front of Haena's house. "Haena! Haena!" Haena's mom called.

Haena's P.O.V~

I heard my mom calling me. "Oh, are these your friends?" my mom asked. "nae..". "oh come in! tell them to come eat dinner with us" her mom requested. "you guys wanna eat dinner with us?" i asked. "sure" they both said. We walked up to my house. They both told me they were gonna text their moms that their at my house. "just make yourself at home" my mom said. "wow, your mom is really pretty" Ahjin said. "awe well.. thank you" my mom said. All three of us sat on the couch. 15 minutes later, her dad called her in the kitchen. "Haena! and friends come eat!" he called. "naeee". Yuna and Ahjin followed Haena behind. Haena sat in the middle of Ahjin and Yuna. My mom made doenjang jjigae. "Okay everyone dig in" my mom said. We all started to eat. "mmm.. Mrs. Kang your food is good"  Ahjin said. "thank you". "what are your names?" my mom asked. "I'm Kim Ahjin and that;s Nam Yuna" Ahjin said, pointing at Yuna. Yuna waved at my mom while food is in . "so.. are you guys in the same class?" my appa asked. "Nae." Yuna said. "it's very nice of you girls being friends with my daughter". "your daughter is a fun girl " Ahjin said. "well,.. leave your dishes in the sink i'll come back and clean it" my mom said. "umma.. where are you going?"i asked. "i need to put the gas on the car" my mom said. "okay.. " . "Ahjin, Yuna nice to meet you" my mom smiled at them. Ahjin and Yuna waved at my mom. My mom walked out the door. I saw my dad yawn. "Sweetie, i'm gonna go rest if your friends wanna sleep here it's fine with me" my dad said. "thank you appa" i said. My dad stood up and walked to his room. I saw Yuna and Ahjin put my plate and theirs in the sink. They walked to the couch and i saw Yuna going on her phone, while Ahjin look from her shoulders. I walked over to them. "what are you guys looking at?" I asked. "the school's blog" Yuna said. "ah..jinjja?" "wa, wa Haena~" Yuna said. "what?" "you, your on the school's blog". Ahjin's body jumped all over Yuna."jinjjayo?!" "AHJIN GET OFF!" Yuna yelled. "oops, sorry"Ahjin said. I looked from behind. It said: New student at Shinil High School- Kang Haena is the first student to get into a physical fight with the gangster L.Joe. "whoa.. you slapped him?" Yuna said. "uhm...maybe" i said. "Haena.." Ahjin said. "what?!" i said. "He got up in my face and hurt someone for no reason". "by the way, what is so bad about slapping him ?" i asked. "you guys act like he's the prince of Korea"." let Ahjin explain" Yuna said texting. "well.. he's in this gangster group called TeenTop; his gang name is 'L.Joe'. but his real name is Lee Byunghun which no one is allowed to call him by" Ahjin said. "He is extremely popular and no one dares to talk or hit back, except you". "he got on  my nerves" i mumbled to myself.

~We looked at the time and saw it was 10pm. "We should go to sleep" Ahjin said. "Arasso.. Yuna here's..-" We saw Yuna fast asleep on the couch. "Leave her" Ahjin said. I grabbed pillows and blanket from my room. Ahjin and I were going to sleep on opposite sides of the couch. "You okay Ahjin?" I asked. "Nae". I turned off the lamp. "Goodnight Ahjin I said. "Goodnight unnie". Then, afra while we slowly fast asleep. 


Hi! My viewers and subscribers~~ How is the fanfic so far? Please comment below feedbacks~

QOTC: Where did her mom go? Why didn't she come back? What happened? What are your answers!?

Thank you guys for subscribing to me:) And i hope you enjoy the rest of the fanfic~