New faces?

Crossed Hearts 교차 마음

*Timeskip to school*

Haena' s P.O.V~

Ahjin, Yuna, and I were walking across the school's campus.  I realized that there were people staring at me. I poked Ahjin. "Unnie.. why are people staring @ me?" i whispered. " I think it's about the school's blog" Ahjin whispered back. I tried to ignore it. Then, i heard a loud commotion from the front of of us.

I heard a female's voice. "move it!" I saw a girl with a really short skirt and two other girls on her side. *omo.. it's that girl i dumped food on* She stood in front of me,Ahjin, and Yuna. She crossed her arms. "aish, what do you want now?" Yuna said annoyed. The girl ignored her. *this girl has such an attitude* "Unnie.. her name is Kang Haena" the girl on her right said. "ah.. Haena.. nice name" the girl said. "Do you know who i am?" the girl asked me. "uhm.. anio" i said to her. "ha,.. i see" the girl said. "ya! everyone listen up! " Everyone immediately stopped talking and looked in her direction. "This girl...Haejung.. or whatever doesn't know who i am" she laughed. Everyone laughed along with her. "well.. Haejung, Haeni I'll tell you " she said to me. *she's seriously getting me pissed off* "Just go away, Seohee" Yuna said. "not yet, this girl doesn't even know who i am" She said. "well.. I am THE Jang Seohee, daughter of the famous actress also known as my mom, Jang Minjae" she boasted. "where have you been living in? a village?" she commented. "molla.." i said. I really don't have time for insensitive people like her. "Just leave now" Yuna said, pissed off. "ha, make me" she said to Yuna. I saw Yuna was about to punch her in the face, but me and Ahjin held her back. "whoa.. there Ahjin calm your dog down" Seohee said. The other students pointed at us and laughed at us. "Anyways, i'm here because to talk to you about you slapping L.Joe oppa" Seohee said, looking at me. I was clenching my fists,trying to hold in my temper. "ooo" the students said in the background. "just because your a new student doesn't mean i have to be "nice" to you". Seohee was giving me a huge glare. "you b****!"she yelled at me. Her hand raised to slap me. I closed my eyes, but I didn't feel anything. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a guy's back to my face, holding Seohee's wrist. *who is this?* I looked to Yuna and Ahjin and they looked as surprised as me. I saw Seohee's shocked face. The guy stood side to side to me. I looked at his face. *I swear I've seen him before * "-j-jaehyun.. why are you here?!" Seohee asked, stuttering. " I should be asking you that" the guy said. "well.. this thing slapped L.Joe oppa, did you know that?!" Seohee said back to him. "I just.. wanted to teach her a lesson" "of course.. L.Joe" He said. "Does L.Joe even like you?" "of course he does! Why wouldn't he?!" Seohee yelled. "Actually,... why would he like any of you?" he said rephrasing his question. *Omg.. this guy.. is something* I was too shocked to say anything. "you guys are just a bunch of stuck up, preppy, fake b****** who look down on other people" he simply said. Seohee couldn't think of a comeback for that, so she crossed her arms and stomped off with her crew. Jaehyun looked at me. "and you" he said. he poked me in the forehead. "stpo getting into trouble, especially with those girls" he nagged me. "and second of all, if someone's talking to you you talk back duhh". "you listen, I don't know who you are, but have you ever heard of manners?" asked him back. "what did you call me?" he said to me. "Does it matter? If you don't, ask someone because your manners are invisible" I added. He just looked at me. "let's go guys" i said. Yuna and Ahjin followed me from behind.

No one's P.O.V~

Jaehyun stood there, looking at Haena from afar. "who the hell does she think she is?" He said under his breath. He stormed off, mumbling to himself.

Meanwhile, Ahjin was  yelling to Haena. "ya ya ! are you crazy!?" Ahjin yelled. "wae?" Haena responded plainly."don't you know who that is?" Ahjin asked. "am i supposed to?" "I think that jerk deserved it" Yuna shrugged. "thank you" Haena said to Yuna. "ya ya! Still! you have to be careful dongsaeng" Ahjin said, nudging Haena. "ya~ you said be careful with that L.Joe guy now this guy? you make it sound like they are royalty unnie" Haena said, annoyed. "That jerk is the richest guy in the school " Ahjin explained. "pssh.. what else?" Haena said. "he can get you kicked out of the school if you mess with him" That was what caught Haena's attention. "kicked out!?" Haena said, raising her voice. "does he have that much power?" She added. "ye.. dongsaeng be careful" Ahjin said, worried. "arasso". ~

*Timeskip to lunch*

Haena, Yuna, and Ahjin were walking to their lunch table. Once they sat down, they all stuff their food in their mouths. Haena looked to the side of her and saw the same guy that was getting bullied sitting alone by himself in a corner. Kim Seyong. "guys.. why don't we go invite him to sit with us?" Haena suggested. Yuna and Ahjin looked at the direction Haena was looking. "I don't care" Yuna said, with a mouthful of bibimbap in . They all stood up and walked to Seyong's table. Haena tapped on the table. He looked shocked. "oh.. hi.. k-kang haena" he stuttered. Haena laughed. "hi Seyong" Ahjin waved. "sup " Yuna said, still eating. "hello" he said awkwardly. "do you want to come sit with us?" Haena asked. "uhm.. idk" Seyong said. "hm.. one minute" Haena said. The three girls went back to their table to get their trays. "Then. we will sit with you" Haena said,smiling. "is that okay?" "uhm.. well... y-y-yeah of course" he said. The three girls sat down. Haena sat next to Seyong. Yuna and Ahjin sat on the other side of her. Seyong's cheeks started to get red. Seyong then couldn't help,but look on the side of Haena's face. Ahjin nudged Yuna. Yuna looked up. They both noticed Seyong glancing at Haena. "So ! Seyong" Ahjin interrupted. Seyong looked at Ahjin's direction. "ya.. Seyong-sshi why do you sit here by yourself?" Ahjin asked. "I.. don't have any friends" Seyong said, quietly. "why.. don't you be friends with us then?" Haena asked. "you guys.. want to be friends with me?" Seyong asked. "mmm.. why not haha?" Haena said. "yay! friends!" Ahjin said. Yuna just nodded along.

So, the four friends started to get to know each other. They all laughed and joked around. Meanwhile, they were getting glares by certain people. TeenTop who were staring at Seyong's table. "Look at him.. how did he do that?" Ricky asked, amazed. "do what?" CAP asked. "get all those girls to sit with him". Ricky couldn't believe it. L.Joe was also staring, but mainly at Haena. Chunji noticed. He looked at the same direction as L.joe. "uhm.. dude" Chunji called. "huh? what? WHAT?" L.joe said. Chunji was giving him  that face. "i see you man" Chunji said. "psshh.. what you mean?" L.joe asked. "your eyeballing the new girl"Chunji said. L.joe smirked. "ha..so?" "nothing nothing" Chunji said. Niel suddenly stood up with his tray. "hyung! where are you going?" Changjo asked."over there" Niel said, pointing to Seyong's table. "waeyo?" they all said simulataneously. "cuz.. i want to?" Niel said with a duh voice. Niel shrugged and walked over to the table. The other members just looked at him. Seyong was laughing at Yuna's jokes and he was so happy he made new friends. Seyong suddenly saw Niel coming towards the table. Seyong quickly put his head down. "Seyong, what's wrong?"Haena asked.

Then, Haena sense that someone was behind her. She turned around and saw a guy she had never seen before. He had really thick lips. "who are you?" Haena asked. "Ahn Daniel " he said. "Daniel?" Haena repeated. He nodded, "what do you want, Niel?" Yuna asked, coldly. "Can i sit here with you guys?" he asked. "wow~ the sneaky gangster, Niel is actually being nice?" Ahjin asked. "don't be too shocked" Niel said, going back to his cool image. "sure!" Haena chimed in. Niel bowed to Haena. He sat next to Yuna. He looked to his side and saw Seyong buried in his arms. He poked his head. "yo.. dude get up" he said. Seyong slowly got up and avoid eye contact with Niel. "Seyong.. what's the matter?' haena asked. "oh it's because I beat him up in middle school" Niel said, shrugging. "you.. beat him up?" Haena questioned. "duh,, all guys do that" Niel said. Ahjin crossed her arms, mumbling. "ya.. Kim Ahjin if you don't me, at least say it to my face" Niel said. "ya! how did you know?" ahjin asked. "he has good hearing like an elephant. that's what he's known for in his gang" Yuna said, rolling her eyes. "thank you" niel said. "that wasn't a compliment". The whole table suddenly went silent.

~All of a sudden, 5 different voices rushed to the table. They were the other teentop members. "Can we sit here too?" they all asked simultaneously. Haena stood up. "guys..why don't we just sit at your table? it's bigger" haena suggested. "good idea! let's go!" L.Joe said, dragging Haena by the wrist. They all walked back to their table. "ya! get your hands off her!" Ahjin yelled, following behind. "L.Joe i will put my foot up your throat if you keep touching her" Yuna threatened. Niel walked behind Yuna. Haena looked at saw Seyong who still sat at his table. Haena walked back to Seyong. "Seyong, your not coming?" Haena asked. "i don't think.. i should sit at their table" Seyong said under his breath. Haena laughed at Seyong. Seyong looked at Haena. "your so funny" Haena said. Haena grabbed his arm. Seyong's face felt warm and he grabbed his tray. "let's go" Haena said. Haena dragged Seyong to teentop's table. Everyone at the table was laughing. They all stared at Seyong, except Niel who continued to talk with Ahjin and Yuna. Chunji said, "Ya! why is the nerd here?" Chunji pointed at Seyong. He said it so loud the whole cafeteria went silent and looked at TeenTop's direction. Seyong avoided eye contact. "I brought him here" Haena but in. Everyone didn't speak. "wae? is that a problem?" "Look.. you see, he could, but- " Chunji got cut off by Haena. "but what?" Haena said. "he's equal to all of you guys" Haena said. Ahjin and Yuna's eyes widened. This was the first time they saw Haena like this. Even Jaehyun all the way down in his corner looked up and saw Haena catching everyone's attention. He chuckled a bit. *that girl is strange* he thought and put his earbuds back in. No one talked back. Haena told Seyong to sit next to her. L.Joe was glaring at Seyong. He was getting upset and his hands were clenched in a fist. CAP saw and he bursted out laughing. L.Joe suddenly stood up. Everyone stopped talking and looked at his direction. "i.. need to go somewhere" he said under his breath. He walked outside to the school's front deck. "what's wrong with him?" Yuna asked. "he's probably on his man period" Ahjin said. They all laughed.

*Timeskip to dismissal*

Everyone was talking and running to their lockers. Everyone wanted to leave. Haena was at her locker with Yuna and Ahjin. "hey,Yuna" Ahjin called. "mwo?" " you don't think L.joe might like our Haena, do you?" Ahjin asked. Haena shut her locker and looked at Ahjin in shock. "I mean, when Seyong was near Haena his face looked as if he was jealous" Ahjin explained. "unnie, don't go crazy on me no way that stupid gangster would like someone like me. tell her Yuna" Haena said. "i mean.. she kinda has a point" Yuna said. "unnie!" She walked away still in shock. Yuna and Ahjin looked at their friend and followed behind, laughing.


End of chapter 5! What do you think? please comment below  your feedback! Tell me if i should continue XD If it's boring tell me i don't mind criticism it helps me get better teehee ~

Side note:I'm brainstorming for my next fanfic and i think it might include vampires or music XD i don't know i have a very weird imagination.

It's because of Scholar who walks at night XD Gwi is <3 Lee Soohyuk why so beautiful? I ship him so much with Hyeryung in the drama they look totes adorbs together teehee~ Wow.. i got off topic so quickly!

Anyways, maybe we can be frineds? Inbox me i'll try to respond as soon as possible

Saranghae viewers~