My first day of school

Crossed Hearts 교차 마음

18593233.jpg

Next morning. 6:30am. Haena's parents bursted into Haena's room. "wake up Haena! wake up! It's the first day of school" Haena's parents sang. "mm.. aigoo why are you guys so loud?" Haena mumbled. "wake up Kang Haena!" they chanted. Each time they did that, they would shake her. "aish... ok okay!" Haena said irritated. She quickly got up and blew on her bangs. Her parents were staring at her. "Mwoya? get out! " Haena yelled. She got up and shooed them away until they were out the door. She remembered that they didn't giver her her uniform. She unlocked the door and rushed downstairs. "Umma! Appa! Where's the uniform?" Haena asked. Her mom gave her the uniform. "here" she shut the door and walked into the bathroom and took a shower. Once she got out, she put the uniform on. *ah... why is this skirt so short? * Haena walked to her drawer to get her socks and put them on. She grabbed her converse and wore them. She grabbed her brush and brushed her hair. She grabbed her bag and walked downstairs/ She looked at the time. It was 7:45am. "appa, what time does the bus come?" Haena asked. "7:50" her dad said. "aish! why didn't you tell me ?" Haena said back. She rushed to the door."Haena! the bus stop is down the street ! you'll see other kids there!" her mom yelled to her. "yeah yeah!"

She walked out the door. *pssht.. i'm not running* She looked from afar and saw a group of other teens standing at a bus stop. She tried to not make any of them notice and crept away. "Yah!" a guy yelled pointing at her. It was too late. Haena slowly walked to them. "ya ya! who is she?" another guy asked. "if you'd shut up, i'll find out" the guy said. Haena was in front of the group of guys. "wa, hyung she's pretty" his friend said. "gomawoyo". "what's your name?" a guy in the middle asked. "Kang Haena" Haena responded. "omo, Hi Haena! I'm Jung Daewoon!" a guy with glasses smiled. Haena smiled back. The guy in the middle punched him in the shoulder. "ow hyung!" Daewoon whined. "aish, stop acting like a baby". "sorry for this punk " he said. "I'm Lee Jungshin" he said, coming closer to Haena. Other guys started pushing Jungshin out of the way. "I'm Kim Myungchan" a guy with black hair said. "nae". "I'm Cha Jinhyuk" another said. "wa, nice to meet you all " Haena smied. Then, the bus came. All the boys rushed on the bus. Haena was following behind. "guys! guys! we have a nice student! " Daewoon yelled. "yeoja or namja?" a guy with a lollipop asked. "yeoja yeppeun yeoja" Jungshin said. The guy eyes widened. "boys! take your seats!" the bus driver nagged. All the boys rushed to their seats. Haena got on the bus. "Sweetie, what's your name?" the lady asked. "ah. My name is Kang Haena" Haena said. "arasso, please find a seat" she said. "nae" Haena bowed. Haena saw all the guys were staring at her in awe. All the girls gave her dirty looks. Haena tried to avoid eye contact. She looked around but all the seats were filled. She saw a guy with earbuds in. *He has a nice side face* Haena thought. She decides to sit next to him. She sat with her legs together and put  her legs to the other side so it wouldn't touch the guy's legs. The bus drove off. People were whispering while looking at Haena. Haena looked at the floor.

Finally, they were at school. She looked out the window and saw something that she didn't see at her old school. She saw girls out of dress code wearing revealing clothes and shiny jewelry. She saw others getting beaten up and bullied. She even saw teachers looking but not doing anything at all. *this school seems violent* Haena thought.

 

Haena heard a group of boys talkng really loud. One guy with black hair and a guy with dark brown hair sprouted up from the seat. "ya,ya! hyung check out this manga!" the guy with black hair said. Then, the guy with brown hair smacked him at the back of his head. "why are you so loud?" he asked. They guy with black hair pouted. Haena was staring at her left. Then, the guy with brown hair noticed her. "guys...who is she?" he asked. "nugu?" the guy with black hair said. The brown haired guy tilted his head to the direction of Haena. The blach haired guy eyes widened. "wa... she's really pretty" the black haired guy. said. "ya, stop being a creep" a deep voice muttered. Haena overheard and shook her head. "I'm not pretty." Then, the radio on the bus said *All students may now be dismissed*. All the students stood up. Haena stood up but got pushed back. The guy next ot her took out his earbuds and put it in his pokcet. He elbowed Haena when he was about to stand up. Haena turned her face and saw the boy looking down on her. Haena looked away, Haena slowly got up but she tripped backwards landing on the guy's chest. The guy caught her before she could fell. She looked up but he gave her a dirty look. Haena quickly stood back up and said "Sorry" softly. She heard him mumbling things to himself. She saw an open space and stepped out. She walked past the group of guys. The black and brown headed guy smiled. They were sniffing her hair when she walked by. "she smells like strawberries" they both whispered. The guy with the deep  voice smacked them both in the back of their head. "ow hyung!" They 6 guys were the last to get off. The 6 guys walked towards the school.

Haena's P.O.V~

I knew i was lost. I was holding the school's map and it's a really big school. >< She walked towards the doors that everyone went in. She was getting shoved and pushed to the side- to the point where she hit a woman wearing a casual dress. "Omo, joesonghabnida i didn't look where i was going" i apologized. "are a new student?" she asked. I nodded. "follow me". i follow the lady into the door that said Office. I saw some guys sitting on the side getting yelled at by another teacher. One of the guys kept smirking at me. I didn't look his direction. I walked behind the lady. There was a guy with a big belly and he had glasses. "Yes Mrs. Kim?" he said. "Principal Cha, we have a new student and she doesn't know where to go" she said. "ahh... we were expecting a new student today" He went on his computer. "Is your name Kang Haena?" he asked me. "nae" "arasso, your classroom is 3-A" the principal told me, "Miss Yoo" he called a monitor. "nae?" she said. "do you mind taking Haena to room 3-A?" he asked. "sure" she said."come on haena let's go" the monitor said. I followed her behind. "Have a nice day Haena" the lady said to me. I smiled and waved to her. Me and the monitor were walking in the hallways. "so Haena where are you from?"  she asked me. "Daejeon" "ahhh" Monitor Yoo took a right turn. There i saw 3-A. The monitor opened the door. The teahcer and students looked at me. "Who is this monitor Yoo?" the teacher asked. "she's your new student" Monitor Yoo smiled. "ahhh. anneyonghaseyo I'm Mrs. Park" the teacher smiled at me. "go ahead" Monitor Yoo said. I slowly walked inside. "Haena" Monitor Yoo called to me. "fighting" she said. I smiled at her and then she walked away. She saw some students smile at her, give her dirty looks or not even look at me. "sweetie, please introduce yourself" Mrs. Park said. I breathed softly. "u-um.. anneyonghaseyo my name is Kang Haena " i said. All the guys started clapping while the girls throw her death glares. "ahh you can sit.. next to Jaehyun" Mrs. Park said. "Jaehyun please raise your hand". "Jaehyun!" Mrs. Park yelled. "Eunah, wake jaehyun up" Eunah turned around and shook the guy with his face buried in his arm. "Jaehyun, Jaehyun wake up" she said. "Aish, mwoya!?" he yelled sitting up. "Ah.. Haena ya, please take the seat next to that boy right there" she said pointing to the guy that yelled. I walked slowly to the empty seat next to the angry teen. She put her bag to the side and put her legs far away from him. *Thatt's the guy on the bus right?* "Okay! we will be starting Math!" Mrs. Park announced. While the teacher was talking, haena quickly took out a notebook and she started writing notes down. I felt as if someone was staring at me . I turned my head to Jaehyun's side but his face was down. I shrugged and went back to taking notes.

~4 hours later, it was 1pm. " okay class go to lunch" Mrs. Park said. Everyone tushed out.  I put my notebook back in my bag. I looked to my side and saw the guy left already. She was going to walk out but 2 girls were blocking the exit. wa! unnie she's really pretty" a girl with curly hair said. "your right" the other one said. Haena was going to walk to the other door, but they  grabbed both of my arms and pulled me back lightly. "ya ya " I said. "mian.. we wanted to  be your friend" the girl with curly hair said. "jinjjayo?" i said. The girl with curly hair stuck her hand out. "anneyong! I'm Kim Ahjin" She said smiling. I  stuck my hand out and shoot it. Another girl with a blank face stood in front of me. "Nam Yuna" she said. * she looks scary* She put her face next to my ear. "If you ever betray us, i will break every inch of your bone in your body" She said coldly in my ear. Then, she started to laugh. The other girl laughed too. "ya ya, i'm joking" she said, patting my shoulder. I nodded. "kaja" ahjin said, putting her arm around me and Yuna. And we were on our way to lunch.


Hello! Unnies oppas dongsaengs!!! I hope you enjoy my fanfic so far! I won't delete this one i promise! Please read my first fanfic "Gang Invasion". Comment below and tell me what you think so far thank you!

giphy.gif

Enjoy Jaehyun! <3