Conceited

Innocence

 

The most beautiful boy in the school was Conceited, and he had every right to be.
 
 
His perfect hair always looked like molten copper, glistening with tones of gold and red.  His skin was smooth and milky, and he had no blemishes anywhere on his body.  He had a small waist, almost as small as a female's.  His long legs and constant y smirk made the whole school want to get into his pants.
 
 
Song Seunghyun might be Conceited, but he's not stupid.
 
 
He also wasn't as much of an as he portrayed himself to be.  In front of others he was much like the ever-lovely Dave, snarky, pissy, greedy, and gave off the I'm-all-that-and-a-bag-of-chips vibe.  But when he didn't have to put on a show for the other students, he was actually a very sweet, kind, funny person (who actually had a personality that could be appretiated).
 
 
And recently he'd started acting more like his normal self with the person he'd been paired with for a history project.  They would meet in the evenings at Seunghyun's house since his partner's parents would get mad if they so much as got one shred of paper on the floor.  Seunghyun's parents were never home, his father always off on some kind of business trip and his mother always gone for 'on-location training' with her personal trainer who was much more 'personal' than 'trainer'.
 
 
So naturally, Seunghyun gravitated towards one of the few constants in his life, which was at this moment Lee Jaejin.
 
 
One day Jaejin had showed up at his house, and they just could not contentrate on getting anything done, so they'd given up and started watching TV.  During one of the commercials, Jaejin turned to Seunghyun and asked, "Hyunnie, how come you're so different here than you are at school?"
 
 
Seunghyun honestly did not have an answer for him.  Seunghyun opened his mouth to tell him that, before realizing that Jaejin had slipped into one of his dazes.
 
 
The Concieted sighed, and went back to watching TV.