Hopeful Romantic

Innocence

Kim Jonghyun didn't know what to do with himself.  He'd been watching and waiting for the longest time now, but who knows.

Everything would turn out for the best.  Kibum would love him.  Without a doubt.

Maybe that was just him being himself again, but who really cared, as long as he got the guy in the end?  At the moment though, Jonghyun was totally not getting the guy.  As a matter of fact, someone else was getting his guy.  And it kind of made him jealous.

Stupid new kid.  Stupid high school.  Stupid life.

Oh, and the new kid was stupid too.  Stupid Lee Hongki.  Stupid people with names beginning with the letter H.  Stupid redheads.  Or...orangeheads?  Jonghyun wasn't sure.  But the kid was stealing his thunder, and Jonghyun did not like it, not one bit.

Did I mention that he thought the new kid was stupid?

Jonghyun wasn't normally the jealous type...

...okay, he totally was, but that's beside the point.

Kibum was totally himself off on that new kid.  Pfft.  Jonghyun was more attractive, and charismatic, and attractive, and good-looking, and attractive.

Jonghyun was so damn attractive.

With a breathy sigh, Jonghyun kicked his locker - earning himself a swift detention and a wasted breath on a frustrated exclamation of "come on!!"

He shouldn't get detention...he's attractive, dammit!!

So, with a groan and a mumbled "what the hell", Jonghyun sulked down the hallway to continue his day full of .

 

~~~

 

Wewt!!!  Isn't he just full of >>