Loner

Innocence

 

No one messed with Choi Jonghun.  You didn't mess with Choi Jonghun if you were mentally sane in the least bit.  In actuality, the Loner was probably one of the most mentally stable people in the school, he just wasn't very sociable.  And since he didn't like speaking all that much, the other kids marked him off as a loon.

 

 

A Loner loon.

 

 

He hated every last one of them.  You're probably waiting for me to tell you about that one exception, that one person who doesn't fit the bill and is possibly the love of our dear protagonists life.  If you're expecting me to say something like that...

 

 

...You're wrong.

 

 

There are no exceptions.  Jonghun hates everyone.  He glared at them in the hallways if they looked at them funny.  He ignored them if they tried to talk to him.

 

 

He.

 

Hated.

 

Everyone.

 

 

And the new kid was no exception.

 

 

Stupid new kid, with his soft-looking, curly, red hair, porcelain skin, bea-- Focus, Jonghun, you're supposed to be insulting the damn kid, not writing mushy poetry about him.

 

 

Yep.

 

Everyone.

 

No exceptions.

 

 

I really wanna touch his hair...

 

 

He smacked himself.

 

 

Stop that, you treacherous brain.  Knock it off, before I smack you again.

 

 

Just for clarification: CHOI JONGHUN HATES EVERY LIVING BEING.