Tao's POV

We Resemble One Another And We Are Connected

I woke up to my alarm blaring annoying sounds. I fought the urge to slam it against my wall because who wants to get up this early? God I hated school. At least I was meeting up with Kris to walk with him. I smiled softly as I pulled on my uniform. I checked the time and ran downstairs. A piece of toast was waiting for me on the kitchen table. I smiled at my mum and kissed her on the cheek.

"Sorry mum, gotta run" I said as I shoved the piece of toast in my mouth, running out of the front door. As I turned the corner in the direction of Kris' house, still a bit sleepy from waking up so early, I realised I could have just reversed time a bit to get more sleep. I chuckled to myself.

"What are you laughing about?" A voice asked, amused. I jumped and shrieked. I looked over to Kris who had his hands in his pockets laughing at me.

"Dont do that," I whined, walking over to Kris and punching his arm lightly. I stared at his handsome features, looking at how his perfect lips curved up into a beautiful smile. What I would do to kiss th-. Stop it Zitao! 

"Tao?" Kris asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

"A-ah what? Oh yeah" I blushed as I realised I must of spaced out. "Let's go"

Kris and I walked to school in silence, our shoulders almost touching.

"I wish I could just fly to school" Kris sighed looking up at the sky. i raised an eyebrow at him.

"And what about me?" I asked, my eyebrow still raised. 

"Oh you'd be there too of course" Kris explained "I would give you a piggyback or something"

"Talking about piggybacks.." I trailed off looking at Kris suggestively.

"Absolutely not Tao you have your own legs" Kris said giving me a side glance as we continued on our way to school.

"But Kris~ Im still tried" I whined slumping my head onto his shoulder. "Just look at these dark circles" 

"Tao you always have dark circles, you were born with them" Kris laughed, causing me to pout.

"Please~" I asked, unleashing my aegyo that I always use on Kris for when I wanted something.

"Oh fine" Kris gave in. I laughed happily and jumped onto Kris' back, Kris using his hands to support my legs.

"You have to stop doing that" Kris mumbled grumpily, hoisting me up a little further on his back. I giggled and rested my chin on his head. 

"Haha always works" I thought to myself.

 

 

(A/n wow two updates in one day, next update will be sometime next week, thanks for reading)