Kyungsoo's pov

We Resemble One Another And We Are Connected

"Kyungie come on~" Jongin whined tugging on my arm as we walked to his apartment.

"Jongin you have to study, we can watch movies and cuddle another time," I said pushing Jongin's arm off me, ignoring him as he pouted and whined even more.

"But Kyungie please I'll study all weekend I just really want to cuddle right now," Jongin said still pouting giving me puppy dog eyes. Agh he's so adorable.

"Stop that I'll give in," I thought scowling. Jongin continued to look at me with 'the eyes'. 

"Okay fine fine but only if you promise to study all weekend," i sighed patting his arm.

"Thanks Kyungie!" Jongin said excitedly grinning stupidly. I wouldn't admit out loud but cuddling with Jongin was my favourite thing to do.

"Teleport us home then," I suggested pointing to an alleyway across the street. 

"As you wish princess," Jongin teased. I blushed and hit him across the head. 

"Hurry up before I change my mind then," i said watching Jongin rubbing his head from where I hit it. Jongin interlaced our fingers and ran towards the crossing at the end of the road. I giggled at how excited he looked. Who knew cuddling could make him so happy. We still hadn't told the group about our relationship. We've actually been a couple for nearly two months. We haven't not told them because we're scared we just want a while longer of keeping it secret. Jongin and I looked backwards and forwards making sure no cars were coming and ran across the street, Jongin's hand still wrapped tightly around mine. We got to the edge of the alleyway and made sure the coast was clear before going in to the closed space. Still out of breath and panting, we sat down on the floor to catch our breath.

"You ready?" Jongin asked using his arms to push himself up off the floor. I nodded too tired to talk. Jongin pulled me up off of the ground and gripped my hands tightly. I closed my eyes after hearing Jongin starting to count down. An uncomfortable feeling spread across my body for a moment, before passing quite quickly.

"We've arrived princess," Jongin teased letting go of my hands.

"Back off will you," I defended hitting him on the shoulder. Jongin must of remembered what we were going to do next because I saw a huge grin spread across his face. Once again Jongin grabbed me and ran into the building towards the lift. After checking if the coast was clear he teleported him and I into his apartment room. He kissed me on the lips quickly before dragging me to the sofa. I took off my jacket as I watched him setting up Netflix on the TV and grabbing a blanket from his bedroom.

"Should I make some hot chocolate?" I asked Jongin as he continued to set everything up.

"Yes please Kyungie, the chocolate is in the top cupboard on the right," Jongin explained pointing to the kitchen.

I chuckled, "I think I know where it is now." Jongin smiled at me. I boiled the kettle and got the chocolate mixture out of the cupboard. 

"Do you have any marshmallows!?" I shouted, rummaging around in the cupboards.

"Yeah babe they should be in the same cupboard that the hot chocolate was in!" Jongin shouted back. I nodded even though he couldn't see me and opened the cupboard, having to climb up on the counter top to reach it. I grabbed the marshmallows and threw them down before jumping off the counter. I opened the fridge and grabbed whipped cream. He always has whipped cream. I chucked to myself. The kettle let out a sound like a scream. I jumped. I hate that kettle. I got mugs out of the bottom cupboard quickly, getting spoons and putting the mixture in the mugs. I picked up the kettle and tipped the water into the mug stirring it a few times before getting milk out of the fridge. I put a small amount of milk into the chocolaty drink and swirled the whipped cream over the top. I carefully put the marshmallows into the whipped cream. 

"You done?!" I heard Jongin ask. 

"Yeah I'm coming hang on!" I picked up our drinks cautiously, the last thing I wanted was to tip them.

I entered the living room and put the drinks on the small coffee table situated in front of the sofa.

"As beautiful as always Kyung'," Jongin said my cheek affectionately.

"Well you know how I am with food appearances," I laughed holding the hand that was held on my cheek.

"Oh I wasn't talking about the drinks," he smiled and kissed me, long and sweet. I smiled against his lips. 

"Okay let's cuddle now," I laughed pulling away and pressing play on the remote. Jongin led down, his back pushed against the back of the sofa. He pulled me down and pushed me against him. I melted into his hold when he wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing a quick kiss to the side of my head before nuzzling his face into my hair. 

"What movie are we watching?" I asked smiling.

"My little pony," he said casually.

"Jongin come on, what are we watching?" I tried again sighing at how dorky he is.

"Pirates of the Caribbean," Jongin replied strengthening his hold on me.  "I know how much you like that movie." 

"Thank you Jongin" I smiled thinking about how lucky I am to have such a considerate boyfriend. "Will you let go of me a minute though I want to drink my hot chocolate." Jongin reluctantly let go of me and I sat up to get my drink. I passed Jongin his drink first and then took mine.

"Thank you princess," he said grabbing his drink and taking a big gulp. When he took the mug from his mouth, he had whipped cream all over his mouth and nose. I started laughing at him which earned me a confused look. Suddenly feeling bold, I leant over to him and the whipped cream off his face. I blushed like mad when I realised what I had just done. Jongin was blushing as well. 

"Um w-well we should get back to the film," I stuttered then laughed nervously. We got back into the cuddling position we were in earlier, the blanket thrown carelessly over us. I had made sure to turn the lights off before lying back down.

"I'm sleepy," I whispered to Jongin, turning around to bury my face in his chest.

"So am I," he whispered back nuzzling his face into my hair. 

"G'night Jonginnie,” I said wrapping my arms around his torso. He kissed my head.

"Goodnight baby," Jongin said softly, pulling me closer if that was even possible. I giggled at the nickname. 

"Thanks for being a great boyfriend, I love you," I said sleepily. My eyes shot open. God damnit why did I let that slip off my tongue, that was the first time I've said it. What if he doesn't love me back oh no oh no. Thoughts raced through my brain as I looked up at Jongin nervously. The sight before me surprised me. A teary eyed Jongin stared back at me sniffing every once in a while. Slowly he smiled.

"I've been waiting for you to say that for so long baby," Jongin sniffed lifting his arm up to wipe his tears. He hugged me and buried his face into my hair again. "I love you too." 

I pulled back and kissed him affectionately. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"I love you," we said at the same time before laughing at each other then cuddling back up.

"Goodnight Jongin" I said again smiling slightly.

"Goodnight indeed princess," Jongin whispered to me, pressing a kiss to the top of my head. We both fell asleep quite quickly, the only sounds in the room were Jongin's light snoring and the movie playing quietly in the background.