x02

The Bucket List

After their coffee meet-up Namjoon insisted to go to Ha Ni’s since it was closer. He was determined to finish off the bucket list and maybe start on a few things. After all they have collected a lot of ideas over the last weeks and he had writing each one of them down on his phone. He really couldn’t wait. Seeing Namjoon like that Ha Ni couldn’t resist and joined his excitement, “Let’s go and buy some paper and then head over to my place and start the writing!”

Namjoon paid for the bill as promised and ran after Ha Ni who had already dashed out in excitement. “Yah yo fatty at least wait for the person who paid!” Ha Ni just turned around stuck out her tongue, laughed and walked even faster “Who’s the fatty noooow?” He couldn’t help but chuckle over her playfulness and ran after her.

 

At the bus station they both sat down and chatted happily over the things they wanted to add into their bucket list. While Ha Ni was overflowing with ideas Namjoon noted them down one by one into his phone and sometimes glanced weirdly at her for her crazy ideas. But he also had some crazy ideas and hearing them Ha Ni already feared for her life but she accepted them – after all he had to cope with her weirdness, too right? The bus finally arrived and they headed off to the next mall.

“So on what paper should we write all those ideas? There are a lot already!” Namjoon asked while they wandered through a stationary store. “Well, that’s up to you to decide you are way mare artistic than me when it comes to things like that”, Ha Ni answered while she looked up confusedly to the stacks of different kinds of papers they were offering. “What about some pink heart-shaped paper then?” Namjoon teasingly waved it in front of her face. She just made a face “Eww you’re gross get it for your girlfriend.” He shook his head “You are just not romantic at all. Don’t girls normally love stuff like that?” “Well I’m not an ordinary girl? Pfft.” Ha Ni scoffed and tried to flip her hair. “Alright alright lil sis! I already feel bad for your future husband.” Namjoon patted her head and earned a death glare for that.

After some time of thinking Namjoon chose some fancy white paper and a fancy black pen, well in his opinion totally fancy and worth the money to spend on. Ha Ni was no way interested in things like that and was just shocked over the fact that someone could spend so much money just on some paper and pens but she was defeated since Namjoon was totally stubborn over the stuff. “Sometimes I’m seriously questioning myself being friends with you. Seriously TWENTY DOLLARS on some sheets of paper and a pen?!”

Totally ignoring her Namjoon just walked up to the next shop to look for a board to pin the list on. Shaking her head Ha Ni just followed him and kept mumbling shocked to herself “Twenty Dollars?! TWENTY DOLLARS?!” Sighing Namjoon turned around grabbed her arm and dragged her to the next store “Just accept how much you mean to me that I am willing to spend that much money on you today ok?!” Ha Ni just shook her head “You are unbelievable…” Pinching her cheeks he laughed “I know you love me! So what do you think about this board? Isn’t it cute?” Cringing Ha Ni put it back “Stop being greasy! You know I prefer the simple stuff! No glitter please for god’s sake!” and turned around to look around.

“Oh look at those boards! You can buy two in one package and the design is really pretty! So we can write two lists, one for you and one for me and we will hang them up in our rooms what do you think?” she exclaimed joyfully pointing at at the boards. They were in a simple and classy design perfectly meeting her taste. The boards were black and had a white fancy frame. Namjoon agreed to her idea so they both decided to buy it. This time Ha Ni insisted to pay after he had spent so much money for actually no reason at all…

 

Arriving at her place they both immediately started writing their bucket list.

The one and only Bucket List of Namjoon and Ha Ni

  • Baking a cake
  • Cooking a huge meal
  • Eating battle – who can eat more sweets?
  • Horror film night
  • Shopping
  • Cross Dressing
  • Getting shirts with our faces on it
  • Dressing in a partnerlook
  • Partying through the whole night
  • Sky Diving
  • Bungee Jumping
  • Amusement Park
  • Camping
  • Night picnic and seeing stars
  • Traveling as Backpackes
  • Teaching Ha Ni to eat less and making her exercise (drilling her)
  • Dancing through the rain
  • Going to a Festival
  • Fotoshooting
  • Double Date aka getting Ha Ni a boyfriend
  • Paint Ball Battle

 

“You know considering my fear of heights, my love for food and my happiness as a single lady I think the list is really biased towards you.” Ha Ni stated as they were clipping the finished lists on their boards. Not caring at all Namjoon just said: “You will overcome your fear with me and I know you love eating but have you ever watched what you are eating? Sometimes I’m even wondering why you didn’t get diabetes yet. Lemme drill you a bit so you will eat a lot more healthy stuff and you should exercise more. It’s just for your health. I know you are not chubby at all but it is your health! And sooner or later you will be thankful when I get you a boyfriend.”
“Yes Daddy! Can’t wait to put you into a dress.” She rolled her eyes annoyed. It was always the same: She stuffing herself with an unbelievable amount of sweets, too lazy to exercise at all while Namjoon kept bugging her about eating more healthy food and at least run a bit to stay fit. Actually he was right but she had no discipline at all to even start it. That’s why she actually agreed to put it on the list after some bickering.

 

Happily looking at her board Ha Ni put the board up on her wall “So whenever we did something we can cross it out and when we finished the list we can start a new one!” she happily clapped and hugged Namjoon. He laughed and hugged her back “I really can’t wait to officially start the list! When do you think can we start?”
“What about next week? You come over and spend a few days here? Then we can start with some things!” Ha Ni looked up to Namjoon. “Oh I don’t think I have time sorry! I have some stuff to do with my dance crew and have to go shopping for my girlfriend. Her birthday is in two weeks.” He smiled apologetically.

Ha Ni looked away to hide her disappointment. She was so happy the whole day she totally forgot his girlfriend but he was right. After all it was her birthday and she knew how important his dance crew was. He was in a dance crew with six other boys. They called themselves BTS and were pretty talented. “Well then I expect you to come over after her birthday ok?” Namjoon nudged her “I promise! I will keep my schedule free for my lil sis! And now I should head home it’s pretty late and my last train is running soon.”

“Oh no! Damn I’m sorry! I totally forgot the time! Hurry go get dressed, I’ll grab some food for you and don’t forget your board!” Ha Ni jumped up. They both hurriedly got dressed and rushed to the rail station. They came right in time and luckily the train was running a bit late so they could take their time saying their goodbyes.

“I’ll totally gonna miss you! Take care of yourself till we meet again ok?” Namjoon hugged Ha Ni tightly. “’l’ll miss you, too! Say hi to the BTS Boys and to your girlfriend.” She muffed into his chest. “Yep, I will! And gonna text you about her present ok?” he turned around and waved as he entered the train. “Yeah I know! And now go before they train leaves!” Ha Ni hushed him away.

 

As the train left she felt the sadness coming. She missed him a lot already. She could’ve been way less sad if he just hadn’t brought up his girlfriend’s birthday. Because, how selfish it sounded, she had to share her best friend with his girlfriend. Because she wasn’t the person that could make Namjoon smile like his girlfriend did.

 

 

_______________________________________

Yaaaaaay!~ Chapter 2 is up! Faster than I though! But I think Chapter 3 might take a while, cuz actually I should be stuying. have exams coming up next week. Just not motivated at all x.x

I hope you like the chapter? Please comment a lot and maybe subscribe!~ Thank you!!! <3