x06

The Bucket List

It’s been two days since Namjoon and Hani last talked and she still refused to answer any calls or texts of Namjoon. For the last two days Namjoon had been calling or texting her nonstop and she knew that he felt guilty but this time she decided to let him feel guilty as long as possible. Her pride was way too much and her stubbornness even more to give in. She knew as soon as she’d hear his voice he’d been forgiven and that was the last thing she wanted. Her phone was ringing again. It was Namjoon, well who else? She watched her phone ringing countless times and tossed it away. “He better prepare something big this time.”, she muttered and turned back to her TV. A Music Show was on and she tried to focus on it to stop thinking about Namjoon. He deserved to struggle for a while. Maybe tonight if he calls again she might answer his calls or text back. She wasn’t sure yet.

Her phone rang again what caused her groaning in annoyance: “Isn’t he supposed to be with the girlfriend of his?! Why does he keep calling nonstop? It’s been eight times in five minutes!!” She was about to grab her phone and turn it off when her doorbell rang. Tossing the phone away again she walked towards her front door: “Coming!”
As she opened the door she saw a glimpse of a familiar car and immediately knew who it was. “What are you doing here?”, she crossed her arms and looked at the guest, “Not at your girlfriend’s?”
Namjoon made a face and winced inwardly, he had hoped that she’d be less mad but guess he was wrong. He still felt sorry about what he had said, he realized way too late that his words indeed had hurt her. Giving her a puppy look and holding up her favorite chocolate cake he begged: “Come on Hani! I know I was wrong ok? I told my girlfriend that we can still meet up after her vacation and came over here. I want to make it up. I’m really sorry. I feel so bad you don’t even know! Please?”
Hani raised an eyebrow: “So you basically ditched your girlfriend for me? You won’t rush away later? You really gonna stay the whole time here?”
He nodded eagerly in response: “Yes yes yes! I even bought your favorite cake! So please forgive me ok?”
Sighing she stepped away from the entrance: “Ok, come in let’s see if I can forgive you. You will be my-“
“YEEEEEES! I knew it! Hani can’t resist my charms and cake hohohoho”, Namjoon interrupted her happily, planted a kiss on her cheek, ran past her and plopped down on the sofa.
“-slave.”, she finished her sentence as she walked after Namjoon while shaking her head, “you heard? SLAVE.”
Standing up he saluted: “Yes, Master! Btw to finally start our Bucket List I got tickets for the Amusement Park tomorrow, booked a appointment at the Bungee Jumping place for today and brought some Horror Films. So get dressed! We are going to Bungee Jump today!”
“Excuse me?! I haven’t fully forgiven you yet and you already order me around? No no mister that’s not how it works”, Hani gasped and plopped down to start eating the cake. Seeing her munching the cake happily Namjoon chuckled: “Alright after we’ve finished the cake.” He also plopped down and they both happily enjoyed the cake.

“So we are really going to do the Bungee Jumping today?”, Hani asked excitedly while jumping up and down on the passenger seat.
Laughing at her Namjoon responded: “Yes we are! Just sit back and relax, the drive is taking a while and stop distracting me, I’m still driving ok? Here turn the music on and choose the songs you like.” and handed her the aux cord. She happily took it and soon beats were blasting through the car, both of them singing/rapping to it on the top of their lungs.

It took them two hours to arrive at the location for the Bungee Jump and during the drive Hani fell asleep. Arrived at their location Namjoon tried to wake her up. As he proceeded to do so he noticed her drooling while sleeping and he couldn’t help but laugh. He secretly took a photo of her before waking her up “Sleepyhead, we’re here! Wake up.” Rubbing her eyes tiredly Hani looked around and spotted a crane with a rope and she was fully awake right away. “Come on! Let’s go! I really can’t wait!”, she happily jumped out of the car and didn’t wait for Namjoon to follow her. He hurriedly followed her to the counter were they had to announce themselves to the owner of the place.

He gave them all the needed safety instructions and equipment. They were ready to go up when Hani suddenly asked: “Ehm…how high is it exactly?”
“Around 150 Meters.”, the owner answered. Hani gasped in shock.
The owner chuckled: “She was hyper all the way and now she’s getting shocked. Don’t worry everything is safe and if you want you can do the tandem jump with your boyfriend.”
“He’s not my boyfriend!”, Hani hurriedly explained and looked at Namjoon. He just smiled at her and patted her head: “We can still do the tandem one if you want.”
She looked on the floor and nodded in embarrassment.
“Ok, we will do the tandem one. I’ll hold you tight ok?”, he assured her and put his arms around her shoulders. With that they went up to the highest spot of the crane.

The wind was blowing strongly around their bodys and it was getting cold on the platform were they both were now standing. They both shivered and moved closer to each other. Knowing the height they both had underneath them Hani shut her eyes tightly. She could feel it and was growing more and more afraid with each passing second. Closing her eyes shut she faced Namjoon who smiled at her reassuringly and kept mumbling: “Don’t worry, I’m here.”
After giving them a few minutes to adjust to the height the owner told them to get ready and wait for his countdown. They both hugged each other tightly and waited. The owner was about to start when Hani suddenly shouted: “Stop! The rope will hold us right? Omg and Namjoon you will hold me, too right?” And again they both had to assure Hani. Still afraid she clinged even harder on Namjoon and hid her face in the crook of his neck. “Ok, I’m ready.”

Again they were given the countdown and this time they both jumped. Hugging each other tightly and screaming out all they had. Soon the rope reached its end and they both hung in the air. Both slowly opened the eyes and gawked at the view they had. They were over a beautiful lake surrounded by mountains and trees. On top of that the sun was just setting down making the view even more beautiful. Namjoon glanced down at Hani and smiled at her: “Beautiful right? This is the first thing we can cross out of our Bucket List. Let it stay in our memories forever!” and hugged her tightly. On the other hand Hani was to overwhelmed and happy to answer and just hugged him back.

When they both had their feet on the ground again it finally hit her: “Woooooow oh my god that was amazing!” Her legs still shaking in excitement she lost her balance and nearly fell over. Namjoon quickly caught her: “Whow! Slow down!” Hani giggled in response and looked at him with sparkling eyes: “Oh my god it was so cool! I can still feel the rush! Thank you so much Namjoon!”
After she had calmed down and could walk normally again they made their way back to the car. Sitting in the car both of their bellys started to grumble. They looked at each other and started to laugh.
“Guess it’s time to grab something to eat!”, Namjoon remarked as he started to car, “Let’s go to a restaurant nearby.”

Soon they found a little cozy restaurant that offered all kinds of food. Both ordered their food quickly and while waiting for the food they kept talking about the Bungee Jump. As soon as the food arrived both digged in and ate in silence. They were way too hungry to have a proper conversation while eating.
After they’ve finished their meal Hani stretched out her arms and patted her belly in satisfaction. “I’m so full and happy now. I don’t want to walk to the car. Namjoon carry me!”
Namjoon gave her a dumbfounded look: “Excuse me?!”
“Well, you are still my slave for today remember?”, she deadpanned resulting him to sigh. She grinned at him evilly and called for the bill. They both paid and as Namjoon got up Hani waved him over: “Come here slave.” He sighed again and bent down.
She hopped on his back and laughed: “Let’s go my lovely slave.”
“You are pretty heavy, since when are you that fat.”, Namjoon and earned a smack on his head as a response.

In front of the car he set her down. “What a good slave.”, Hani grinned and reached out to pat his head. Namjoon just rolled his eyes and opened the door for her. The drive back was calm and silent. Hani was pretty exhausted from the day and Namjoon was concentrating on the road. They just enjoyed each other’s presence and listened to music.

After driving a while they finally reached Hani’s place. They both plopped down tiredly on her sofa and exhaled deeply. “That was an amazing day.”, Hani said happily and stretched her body.
Namjoon followed her action and grinned: “So I am fully forgiven?”
Rolling her eyes Hani answered: “Yes, you are.”
“Yaaay!”, he happily jumped up and pulled her with him, “then let’s cross out the Bungee Jumping of the Bucket List!” He pulled her with him toward the hanging Bucket List and crossed out the point.

 

The one and only Bucket List of Namjoon and Ha Ni

  • Baking a cake
  • Cooking a huge meal
  • Eating battle – who can eat more sweets?
  • Horror film night
  • Shopping
  • Cross Dressing
  • Getting shirts with our faces on it
  • Dressing in a partnerlook
  • Partying through the whole night
  • Sky Diving
  • Bungee Jumping
  • Amusement Park
  • Camping
  • Night picnic and seeing stars
  • Traveling as Backpackes
  • Teaching Ha Ni to eat less and making her exercise (drilling her)
  • Dancing through the rain
  • Going to a Festival
  • Fotoshooting
  • Double Date aka getting Ha Ni a boyfriend
  • Paint Ball Battle

They both looked at it satisfied. Finally the first point was done and crossed out. It made them feel happy and they couldn’t wait to start off the next point.
“So Horror Movie Night tonight?”, Namjoon grinned.
Hani’s face changed and her eyes grew in shock. “Oh no….”, she winced.

 

_______________________________________

Another update!~ They finally started the Bucket List! Whooo~ I know it took a while sorry x.x
Anyways hope you like it and PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT there's like still no reaction and yeah doesn't do any good for my motivation on this story ;-;
Stil thank you for reading and subscribing still love you all <3

Hopefully I can update soon!
Angie // Schokimonster