x03

The Bucket List

Days passed by and Ha Ni occupied herself with meeting other friends, doing stuff for College or just laze around. Sometimes she and Namjoon would text each other for a bit.

It had been ten days since Namjoon and Ha Ni met when she got a text from Jin telling that he was planning a gathering for everyone. As in everyone he meant all the friends they had together and have known each other for a long time. They were spread all over the country and had knwon each other quite some time now. Most of their parents went to school together or grew up together and have connected their children to each other building a tight friendship between the families even after most of them moved away.
So within the group of friends were Ha Ni, a few girls, a few other guys and all the BTS boys. Not everyone in to group was there from the beginning. Just like her some joined the group later trhough some friends there. Ha Ni met a girl, Jenny, during her school days around eight years ago. Jenny had introduced her to the group and they welcomed her with open arms. Several years later Namjoon joined, introduced by Jin. They all grew fond of each other and that was also when the friendship between Ha Ni and Namjoon started. It was a quite big group of friends and they couldn’t meet often but when they met it was always loud and fun.
Ha Ni was more than happy reading that a gathering would take place in a few days. She texted several friends and Namjoon if they were coming and getting a positive reply from everyone made her excited.

The day of the gathering arrived. Jin had rented out a place for this event after everybody agreed to come and some also would also bring new faces. Ha Ni was waiting for Jenny to pick her up. They have agreed to go there together since Jenny was living near to her and would also have a car. Her phone was buzzing with a message telling her that Jenny already arrived and waited outside. She threw a last glance at the mirror and dashed outside. “Yo Ha Ni! Long time no see! How you doin?”, Jenny greeted her happily. Ha Ni hugged her tightly “Ya know if you wouldn’t ditch lectures that often, you would see me more often.” Just smiling sheepishly Jenny shrugged of the topic. That lazy bun…

Arriving at the venue a lot of people have already gathered chatting and eating. Entering the place Ha Ni heard a female voice calling “Haaaaa Niiii!” Turning around she saw a girl dashing towards her and crushing her with a big hug. She smiled widely and squeezed the latter. It was Soo Mi who she haven’t met for almost two years. One after another more and more people came to greet her. It has been long since they all met and there was a lot to catch up. They were sitting down and chatting while eating when Namjoon arrived with Yoongi and Hoseok. He immediately dashed to Ha Ni who had stood up to greet him, hugged her tightly and spun her around. “Hello my lil sis! I missed you.” She laughed happily as he let her down and proceeded to go and greet Yoongi and Hoseok. “Oppa! How have u been? It’s been a long time!” She hugged them both. “You really never say Oppa to me right?” Namjoon started pouting next to Ha Ni who just made a face and sat down ignoring him. “Oppas! Go get some food over there! We’ll be waiting for you, still have a lot to catch up!” As she kept talking to the others she felt the chair on her right moving and Namjoon settling down. “Here got some cake for you. They just brought it out it’s your favourite.” He placed a plate down. Just grinning at him she took the plate and digged in. “Whoa – no thank you at all, let alone an Oppa” he shook his head in disbelief. “Seriously Ha Ni, Namjoon is so good to you and you just leave him speechless everytime!”, someone at the table said. The latter just stuck out her tongue and continued eating causing to whole table to laugh.

“Namjoon is your girlfriend coming?” Hearing the question he and Ha Ni looked up. While he was shaking his head Ha Ni glanced at him. “No she’s busy with school unlike me she doesn’t have long semester breaks and has loads to do.” Hearing the answer she felt relieved, it was way easier for her to enjoy this gathering without his girlfriend around. It wasn’t that she couldn’t stand her, she knew how happy Namjoon was with his girlfriend and that was more than enough for her. She just felt uncomfortable around Namjoon when his girlfriend was present and she always had to take care how she interacted with him afraid of causing misunderstandings.

She suddenly felt two hands covering her eyes. Shocked by that she reached to the hands trying to find out who it was. “Jin Oppa?” The hands went away and Ha Ni turned around. It was Jin. She jumped up happily and hugged the handsome boy. He grinned widely and planted a kiss on her forehead. “There there my little princess! I saw you arriving almost an hour ago yet you didn’t even care looking for me!”
“Excuse me? There are so many people around here I haven’t met for ages! Anyways where is the rest? Haven’t seen Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung yet.” Just as she finished her sentence new people came through the door. Five to be more accurate “Spoken of the devil” Jin grinned and walked towards the newcomers. Everyone greeted them happily and Ha Ni noticed two new faces. Noticing the questioning face Jin introduced them: “These are Mark and Jackson! We met them at a dance workshop few months ago, we invited them.” They both smiled and greeted everyone. Soon everyone was sitting together again and enjoyed their talk over some food and beer.

As it got late into the night the big group had splitted up into smaller groups for deeper talks. Ha Ni was sitting outside with Yoongi enjoying the fresh air and taking some fun selfies when Jungkook and Mark joined them aswell. They kept taking more selfies and chatting till Yoongi and Jungkook decided to go inside again feeling cold, leaving Ha Ni and Mark behind.

They silently enjoyed each other’s presence and the fresh air as Mark looked at Ha Ni “So you are the almighty Ha Ni Namjoon was talking about.”
“Huh what? Yes haha! I am. He talks about me?”
“Yes, he does. Almost everyone does. Out of everyone you turn up the least often. There were a few smaller gatherings the last months and I met almost everyone before and you never showed up before.”
“Well I’m special! I don’t need to come everytime people still love me. Nah just kidding, I wanted to come everytime! It’s just not easy with College and working part-time.”
Mark laughed and shook his head. They kept talking when suddenly Ha Ni’s phone buzzed. It was a text.
“Sorry Ha Ni! I had to leave because of an emergency at home! Rushed out forgot to tell you.  – Jenny”

“Oh dear! How will I get home?” she mumbled. “What is it?”
“Oh! It’s Jenny she already left, I came with her so I was wondering how to get home later.” Ha Ni put her phone away. “I’ll give you a lift later ok?” She was about to answer when her phone buzzed again. Ha Ni took it out seeing that she received quite a few snaps on snapchat. Seeing the names she laughed. “Everyone is going crazy on snapchat at the moment. Mark, let’s challenge them!” They opened the snaps and saw the crazy pictures and decided to play along. “It’s always the same. After these gathering everyone has like tons of crazy selfies on his phone because we went wild again.” Ha Ni laughed with Mark. He smiled and held out his hand “Give me your phone.”
“Why?”
“I’ll add me on your snapchat and give you my number.”  Ha Ni smiled and gave him her phone. Everyone in their group of friends was like that. When someone got bored he would spam the others on snapchat until someone replied. And during that sessions there always was at least one totally crazy picture.

Ha Ni stood up. “Let’s go inside. I’m getting cold.” Inside the bunch was going totally wild. Everyone was laughing and dancing. On top of that Taehyung was running around laughing like crazy and being chased by Hoseok. Mark and her joined the crowd asking what happened. Taehyung had pulled Hoseoks chair away when he had reached for a cup and fell as he tried to sit down again. Crazy bunch of idiots. The night kept going and from time to time everyone left to go home.

Jin. Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon hugged Ha Ni tightly before they left. As the three carried the totally drunken Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok outside Namjoon hugged her again. “I’m sorry I can’t take you home. Mark is taking you right? We’ll stay over at Jin’s. Our three idiots totally knocked out.”
“It’s ok! We’ll talk tomorrow ok? Sleep well!” she shooed him away.

“You ready?” Mark asked as Namjoon left and lead Ha Ni to his car. The car ride was silent due exhaustion Ha Ni now felt. Arriving at her place she glanced at the tired face of Mark “Do you still have to drive far?”
“About twenty minutes, why?”
“That long? You’re tired! Stay at my place and leave after you slept for a while! It’s dangerous!” Ha Ni stated worriedly. Mark’s eyes were only half open and he kept yawning. He was too tired to fight back and withstand Ha Ni’s stern face so soon he was forced out of the car into her living room.

“’l’ll bring you a blanket, toothbrush and some clothes Namjoon left here. You can sleep on the couch and leave tomorrow, ok?” Ha Ni walked towards her room. Mark just nodded tiredly and waited for her to come back.
“Here. The bathroom is over there get ready to sleep. I’ll use the bathroom after you.”
“No! You go first! I already feel  sorry anyways for staying here don’t take extra care of me now! I can wait a few minutes before going to sleep!”
“Go now! I still have to remove my make up anyways. Will take a while anyways so don’t feel sorry” she shooed Mark towards the bathroom.

Mark was already lying on the couch almost asleep when he heard Ha Ni tiptoeing towards the bathroom. He quietly watched Ha Ni entering the bathroom, closing the door and switching on the lights. With a smile plastered on his face and a little whisper Mark drifted into a deep slumber. “Jang Ha Ni. You are indeed a very special girl.”

 

________________________

Chapter three is up!~ Enjoy reading and please don't be shy and tell me in the comments what you think?
Now Mark has finally entered the game and I hope I can put some action into the story soon! 

It's almost 2am here. I tried checking for mistakes but I've might missed some. Sorry bout that.

Will try to update soon! Till then stay happy!~ :3

Angie//Schokimonster