x07

The Bucket List

“So Horror Movie Night tonight?”, Namjoon grinned.
Hani’s face changed and her eyes grew in shock. “Oh no….”, she winced.

Namjoon started laughing heartedly at her reaction and patted her head “I’ll go choose the movies, go get the snacks.”  Not knowing what else to say Ha Ni just sighed and went to the kitchen. Seemed like she really had no choice…

Soon they cuddled themselves into Hani’s bed surrounded by countless snacks and started the Movie. Hani was already trembling like crazy and kept mumbling “What am I doing? Oh my god, no. Oh my god…” Namjoon kept laughing at her and took her into his arms “My poor little baby, come here I’ll protect you.” She threw him a glare “I’m NOT your baby. Shut up and watch the film!” He shook his head again and started concentrating on the film.
Soon both were immersed into the horror movie. They kept holding each other clearly afraid of what would happen next.  Namjoon tried to stay calm while Hani kept jerking up or screaming out of shock. She kept holding onto his hand and grabbed it pretty hard. Everytime something happened she would squeeze it even harder.
“Hani damn it. Calm down! My poor hand. It’s just a movie.”, Namjoon hissed in pain as she squeezed it again. She looked up apologetically and loosened her grip but as soon as she did it she got shocked by the movie again and her grip tightened again. Namjoon groaned in pain, took his hand away and embraced her “Seriously, my dear, how will I survive the rest of the movie?”
They kept watching. Not much time have passed and Hani grabbed his arm. He glanced at her hand and waited for the next wave of pain. While counting from ten downwards he prepared himself for it but he didn’t even reach six when Hani started screaming and gripped it tightly. Gritting his teeth he patted Hani’s head loosened her hands and tried to focus on the movie again. Soon he was focused enough to bear with the pain. After all he was the one who wanted to watch Horror Movies that badly so he had to bear with it.

Almost two hours passed and the movie was finally over. Namjoon’s tensed body started to relax and he let out a heavy sigh “That movie was really scary. I thought I’d die the next moment oh my god.” But Hani on the other side was still shocked and tensed from the movie and kept holding onto his arm. He slowly removed her hand and tried to calm her down. “Shh, it’s over now ok? We won’t watch another film you scaredy-cat. I still want to keep my arm as it is tho…” Finally Hani calmed down a bit and glared at him: “You wanted to watch it so baldy ok?!”
He rubbed his arm and grinned: “It was funny watching you jerking up and down tho. Guess I’ll have some bruises tomorrow.” She threw her pillow at him: “Serves you right. We haven’t touched any of the snacks. We were too focused on the movie I guess.”
Namjoon shrugged: “We can eat them now. But I need the restroom first. Can I leave you alone?”
“NO! Please not!”, Hani said in shock. He laughed as a response: “Erm…but I can’t pee in your presence? I’ll hurry and be back soon ok?” and wrapped her tightly into the blanket. Hani started to whimper and cursed at Namjoon in her head. He on the other hand patted her head again and rushed out. While waiting for Namjoon Hani hugged herself tightly and prayed for him to coming back as fast as possible. After a few minutes he finally returned and Hani opened her arms widely. He grinned and rushed to her side. They cuddled themselves into her bed again and ate the snacks while chatting to free Hani’s mind from the Horror Movie.

Soon they both yawned tiredly and decided to go to sleep. Namjoon was about to leave the room when Hani panicked again: “Can’t you sleep with me tonight? I’m still scared.” Knowing her too well Namjoon grabbed her hand and walked to the bathroom with her. They brushed their teeth together and went back to her room.
“Should I sleep on the floor or on the bed with you?”, Namjoon asked as Hani settled herself on the bed. Hani just gave him a look and he knew the answer. “Alright, I’ll go get my things from the living room.”, he laughed and left.

They settled on her bed after he came back and tried to sleep. Hani was about to fall asleep when Namjoon muttered at her side: “It’s been a while since we last shared a bed.” Hani chuckled: “I know. The last time was at your place when we fell asleep while watching a film.” They both laughed at the memory and suddenly Namjoon put his arms around her and cuddled himself into her.
That shocked Hani slightly but she tried to stay calm. Her heart kept pounding like crazy while Namjoon fell asleep. She waited for him to breathe steadily and was wanted to move his arm away but he hugged her even more tightly and cuddled himself closer. Sighing Hani gave up and tried to calm down. “Namjoon, not now. Damn it. I shouldn’t have asked him to sleep besides me.” Hani kept thinking. It hurt her knowing that he was actually next to her but not really hers.
She kept thinking about that fact the whole night and with that she fell asleep.

The next morning Hani was the first one to wake up. Finding herself cuddled tightly into Namjoon’s chest she heaved a sad sigh. She must’ve moved herself closer to him during the night. Slowly she tried to move away from him and get up but she failed. He just pulled her closer to him and she was lying next to him again. Afraid of waking him up Hani gave in and just turned around not wanting to face him like that. While his one arm was beneath her head the other one rested around her waist. Watching the arm around her waist she wanted to at least take it away to feel less suffocated. The thought that she wasn’t really in the position to sleep with him like that wouldn’t leave her head. So she took Namjoon’s hand to move it away. He instead just grabbed her hand in his sleep and hugged her tightly again. Sighing Hani gave up and stayed still. While she lay there and waited for him to wake up tiredness overcame her again and she fell asleep again.
Again while they both were asleep they cuddled into each other tightly again and every person who didn’t know their real relationship would think they were a couple sharing some precious time together.

A few hours later both of them woke up at the same time. Namjoon’s phone had been ringing a few times already but they didn’t bother to wake up. After several times they finally were fully awake. Tiredly Namjoon searched for his phone and answered it.
It was his girlfriend. He gave Hani an apologetic look and left the room. Hani just tiredly rubbed her eyes and went to wash up. When she left the bathroom Namjoon was still talking on the phone so she went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.
She was setting the table when Namjoon came back. “Everything ok?”, Hani asked.
Namjoon sat down and nodded: “Everything alright! Woah the food looks good! I’m really hungry!”
Hani gave him a questioning look and didn’t believe him at all. “Spill it.”, she demanded and pulled his bowl of food towards her.
“I’m alright. Just hungry.”, Namjoon said and tried to grab his bowl.
“Spill it.”
Namjoon looked down and sighed: “She broke up with me."

 

_______________________________

Finally an update! It's not much I'm really sorry about that! But Uni, exams and group projects have been taking all my time and I barely have time for anything else besides work and University. Hope you can understand me ._.

Thank you very much for readin! I'd really appreciate any comments about the story.
Love ya'll <3