Mrs.Han

Bleeding Out


The car ride had taken place in complete silence. Luhan didn’t know what he was supposed to say to the girl he just spanked, while she felt too shaken to even make up a complete sentence.

He pulled up at the address she had quietly mumbled and turned the car off ready to jump out and open her door, but she was already on her way to the flat building. “I guess I’ll see you?” he called after her when she opened the door and turned to him.

“Hm? Ye-yeah, sure. You can just call if you need anything, okay?” she yelled back, giving him a weak smile before shuffling to her flat.

*She's Weird* he thought to himself.
Completely baffled, Luhan walked back to the car and turned it on before driving to Kris and Lin’s flat. “I think I made a mistake,” he announced, when he closed the door behind him and joined the four lads on Kris’s sofa.

“What did you do now?” Baekhyun sighed, looking at his friend over to check for any wounds that needed to be looked at. But like all of the other guys, he knew that Luhan could handle himself, especially in a room alone with a teenager.

“Did you shag her and then told her to leave?” Kris joked, handing him a beer when he sat down in the plush chair Lin had picked out, when she first moved in.

“No,” he sighed and ran a hand through his Hair. “She raised her voice at me, and I just snapped! She is the first girl to ever do that, and I didn’t know how to deal with it, so I went traditional..” he trailed off, looking anywhere but at his friends that slowly took in this information.

“You hit her?!” Lay exclaimed mortified. He had only just met the girl, but Hara seemed so sweet and full of life, so how could anyone lay a hand on that beautiful little girl?

“No! I would never do that to her,” Luhan replied offended. He looked over all of his mates, Everyone had a look of confused dominating their facial features. “I just kinda pulled her over my lap and spanked her.” He muttered slightly embarrassed.

“…Because she raised her voice at you?”

Luhan solemnly nodded and looked up at Baekhyun and Kris for confirmation that he did the right thing. But neither of them looked at him with approval.

“Within the first five hours that you’ve known her?”

“Yes! I know I over stepped, but she shouldn’t be talking to me like that, right? I mean, I’m above her, so I have the last say in everything, right?” he asked uncertainly. He was right, wasn’t he?

Baekhyun and Kris sighed synchronized, causing the singles to look up at them.
“I think you have misunderstood the term relationship, Han.” Kris started, “The whole point of a relationship is that you respect each other and you see them as equals. And right now, with that mindset, you feel like you are her master instead of her lover.”

“And even though you might not admit it now, I know that you in the long haul wish for her to be more than some random girl, who Lee made you to be with. And if you want her to be that, you have to respect her and let her make her own decisions.” He looked up at Luhan, whose jaw was tense and hands clenched. He knew he had struck the right cord.

“I see where you come from, Luhan, I really do. Yuriko some times, especially in the beginning of our relationship, did things that put her in danger, which frustrated me beyond belief, and that is when it’s okay for you to interfere, when she doesn’t see the risk of what she’s doing, and you think she’s planning on doing it again, that’s when you tell her she’s wrong and discipline her. “

Luhan exhaled deeply and tried to take in all of this information. It was very clear to him that he owed a certain girl an explanation.

“But I also don’t think that you can compare Yuri and Lin with Hara, because both of our girls were borderline submissive, while Hara obviously is feisty and sassy. So yeah, maybe you have to be a little harsher on her when it comes to discipline. For example she needs to learn not to question you around others, because that would question your authority. So tell her to keep the rebel at home, where you easily can keep her at bay, but you will have to punish her, if she acts out in front of others.”  Baekhyun explained watching Luhan nod slowly.

●   ●   ●   ●   ●

Hara had cried herself to sleep that night. She cried for her lack of independency. She cried for not being able to put up a fight against Luhan. She cried for the thought of her future being like this. She cried for her father’s addiction. But most of all, she cried because she usually slept on her back, and now because of her sore , she couldn’t.

So in the morning she pulled herself out of the bed and into her tiny shower to use more money than she owned on hot water. And the hot water helped all of her tension and the hate for Luhan slowly faded away into dark places in her mind, and was instead replaced with pure bliss.

But since she had a lunch date with her friend, she couldn’t stay in her hot and steamed heaven, so she stepped out and dried her body before pulling a crisp white vest top on and a pair of high waisted navy shorts. Covering her eyes with a pair of Ray Bans because of her dry red eyes, caused by the crying, she shrugged on her jacket and jumped out of the door.

But something was wrong.

Her trusty baby blue granny bike didn’t lean on the side of her flat complex, but was now instead in the trunk of the Range Rover

With an exhausted sigh she walked to the nearest bus stop to take public transportation for the first time in a very long time. And there, next to a dude with a very peculiar body odor and not very subtle eyes, she suddenly remembered why she cut the bus.

So when her stop came, she hurried to the door only to be pulled back by some guy.

“Sorry?” she said impatiently, shrugging his arm off her and pulling  back from his chest.

“Let me take you out tonight; there’s a pub right next door to where I live, and maybe if things go well..” he trailed off with a sly smirk making Hara gag a bit. The man was probably about ten years older than her with all of his hair swept back, wearing an all-too tight tee and skinny jeans that looked like something some of her friend would wear.

“I’m sorry, sir.” She smiled and lifted up her left hand that sported the simple pure gold band her dad had bought. “I’m married and a true supporter to monogamy,” she shrugged apologetic and hurried out of the bus, leaving the poor lad confused.

 

Violet  was a political science major, who happened to run into the most stunning medical student on her first day at her new university. So instead of freaking out by their close proximity, like she usually would, she stood up straight and introduced herself to what later would become her best friend. Violet had the most beautifully dark skin that resembled coffee and milk blend together, chocolate eyes and straight dark brown hair, a complete opposite to Hara.

“Hey babe,” Violet cheered when she saw the agitated Korean-Chinese slumping down in the chair opposite to her.

“Hi Vi,” she sighed, reaching across the table to steal a sip of her coffee causing her to wince. She didn’t like the taste of coffee, but times like these it was necessary. “I just got hint on by someone ten years older than me.” She whined, the occurrence all too familiar.  “So I told him I was married.”

“What? Hara, you can’t just lie to him like that! That poor lad.” Violet cooed, cradling her hand with one of her hands while scowling at her friend.

“Vi, honey. You have to learn that sometimes lying is essential.” She scolded, sitting up straighter and wincing when her hit a particular hand spot. “You are so innocent,” and it was true, but not in the normal fashion. Violet had a very healthy life, which was often distributed when she was drunk. But other than that, she was like a little girl, she didn’t swear, didn’t drink until seventeen, or ever committed something illegal.

“Well, let’s talk about something else instead, yeah?” Violet smiled, accepting the salad a waiter placed in front of her. “Like Ji Min’s birthday party is in three weeks.”

Ji Min was the last part of their friendship. Where Hara was the beauty, Violet the sweet one, Ji Min was the funny girl. She studied creative writing and was planning on becoming an author of books. She was always full of insane ideas, and now when she turned nineteen, it had to be celebrated with a bang or two.

“Yeah, where is it being held?” Hara asked, still unclear on some of the details; that often happened when you are sold to an infamous gang.

“A couple of girls and us are pre-gaming at her house before going to this exclusive club, which you almost have to sell your one kidney to get into. But Shelly is dating a guy, who had connections and we can all come in!” Violet cheered happily, clapping her hands at the thought of celebrating her best friend’s birthday with all of their friends.

“That sounds great,” Hara replied grinning, she really needed a good drink after yesterday. Maybe after she could swing by Luhan and give him a piece of her mind, maybe if she was heavily intoxicated he wouldn’t punish her and just let it slide. “Wait, is Jae coming?” she suddenly asked, quickly seeing the problem at the party.

“Yeah, is that a problem?”

Hara just shrugged. It wasn’t a problem for her, but Luhan certainly wouldn’t like that she hung out with her ex. But then again, did she really care what Luhan thought? The only thing hurting for disobeying him was her . And she could live with that, if it meant that she got to keep her independence.

●   ●   ●   ●   ●

Lee Min Woo had a slow day. No one was bugging his men and there wasn’t a deal to be made that day.

So it was pure delight when Thunder called and said that he had a visitor called by the name of Hara.

Min Woo  stood up and was ready to welcome the closest thing he had to a daughter when the door was almost kicked open by the small asian with fire in her eyes.

“How ing dare you trade me off to that.. that monster?! I honestly thought you loved me, you were an uncle to me, and then you do something like that! Do you literally hate me, since you’ve promised me to Lu ing Han?!” Hara ranted, throwing her bag to the side and eyeing up the man in front of her.

“And good day to you too, Hara,” he chuckled amused, when he  stared at the girl in front of him, who no longer could be referred to as a girl, but a beautifully stunning young woman. “Or should I just skip the next few months and call you Mrs. Han?” he snickered at the blank and unpleasant face he received.

“I ing hate you,” she screeched and almost jumped him, when a pair of strong arms pulled her back. “Let. Me. Go!” she began clawing at the arm, wriggling around and stomping her feet, which reminded Min Woo once again of the impatience little girl she once was.

“It’s alright Thunder, there’s no strength behind her punch,” he grinned, signaling for his body guard to let the tiny girl go. And with a grim smile Thunder did so, letting Hara turn around and take the surprisingly attractive blonde haired guy in.

“Damn Lee, what happened to you, since all other Wallflowers are sooo handsome?”  She teased, eyeing the blush on Thunder’s cheek with an amused smile. “I mean, do you recruit by appearance or is it a total coincidence?”

“Hara, leave the poor guy alone! If Luhan finds out that you flirt with his brothers, he’s gonna kill Thunder here.” Min Woo scolded and dismissed Thunder, who, with a worried smile, hurried away from the stunning Asian. “So, sit down please.” He gestured to the arm chair in front of his desk and sat down.

“Yeah, no. I prefer to stand today,”

“So, he told you about the gang, huh?”

“Yes, and do you really think people are gonna be afraid of you guys when your name involves a flower?” she scoffed slightly disgusted and wrinkled her nose at the thought of the Wallflower name.

“We are named after the founder Mark Wallflower. And it isn’t the name itself that should bring out the fear in people, but the persons behind the name. And now if you go out in Seoul’s nightlife and just mentions the Wallflowers, they will shiver with fear, even though the name makes you want to laugh,” he chuckled, watching her frown straighten a little bit out.  

“But, why is Luhan supposed to ink his name AND the gang’s in my skin? I would prefer a wedding band instead of some ink,” Hara sulked and leant against the wall next to the door.

“You also went over the inking? Well, every Wallflower needs to commit to a partner for life, and the higher rank you are, the quicker you have to commit, hence Luhan getting paired up and not Kai. But Hara you have to know that I would never give you to Luhan, if I didn’t think that you would be great together. He’s just a little rough on the edges; he has never experienced any female love.

“All we have here is Guys and they aren’t the most loving human beings. So, you’ll need to teach him how to love you. He doesn’t get the affection Kris and Baekhyun have for their partners, and he never really understood why they stayed with the same girl, when they could have a new one each night. So, show him what a relationship can give him, what you can give him.”

Hara starred amazed at the older man talking about love like it was his major in school. He himself had never been a one woman man, and here he was talking about how Luhan needed to learn love with the help of her. So she nodded silently and turned to the door where Thunder suddenly appeared.

“Sir, sorry to interrupt, but  Mr. Joe is claiming to have an appointment?” Thunder asked quizzically, not looking at the smirking girl who enjoyed his awkwardness.

“That’s fine, I’ll see myself out. Goodbye Lee.” She said kissing his cheek and turned to Thunder, giving him her hand with a smirk. “It was truly lovely to meet you, Thunder. I hope we’ll see each other again.” And then she left the room with a stunned Thunder looking after her.

 

Hara walked through the many hall ways of the Wallflower head quarter and was met by a lot of curious looks. It was a rare that girls were here alone, almost always escorted by their boyfriend and introduced to every one, but this girl didn’t stop, until she was met by a room with all too many doors and she couldn’t remember which one she came from.

 “Eh, excuse me, sir.” She said and tapped one of the lads in the middle of the room’s arm, causing him to turn around and stare surprised at her. “Could you please tell me which way the exit is?”

The dark haired male around 25 years eyed up the blonde girl in front of him and gently nudged his friends. “Hello beautiful, and who might you be visiting?” he asked with a smirk.

“Um, I was here for Min Woo, why?”

“Oh, you seem awfully young for a Min Woo's girl.” He stated, wrinkling his nose at the thought of Min Woo being with an eighteen year old.

“Ew no! That’s disgusting, he’s practically my uncle.” She winced, shutting her eyes and trying to rid herself of the mental images he was able to give her.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I thought.. but apparently not. Hi, I’m..” he began, but was cut off by another voice.

“Hey Nick, what are you doing with her?!” a deep voice yelled from the other side of the room, causing Hara to turn around and watch Kai walk their way.

“Hey Kai, what’s up?” he greeted, clapping his brother’s back when he came up next to her. “I’m just talking to…”

“Hara,”     Kai answered for him, standing slightly behind her with a light hand on her lower back.

“Oh, I didn’t know she was yours, man. She said she was visiting Boss, so that’s her fault, right?” Nick suddenly went into defense mode and tried to blame everything on the slightly amazed little girl in front of him. Not caring that he possibly earned her a punishment when she and Kai came home, but the thought of having Kai being angry and pissed at her, weren’t one of the things he wanted.

“Oh, Nick. You thought she was mine?” Kai laughed loudly, causing both Nick and Hara to frown. Hara didn’t understand why Nick suddenly was so afraid of Kai and what the funny things with her being Luhan was. “In a few months, you can call her Mrs. Han.” He smirked watching Nick’s pale Face.

“Why does it matter that I’m with the Baby face freak?” Hara whispered to Kai, so it only was him who could hear her.

“Act respectfully around others,” Kai spat back, pinching her side lightly to get her on the right course. She couldn’t disobey Luhan in front of others ,that would make him look bad and incompetent. She scowled in reply but turned to Nick smiling.

“Yeah, do you know him?” she asked with genuine curiosity.

“Yeah, I mean, I was in the same grade as Fan, so we are good friends. But please don’t tell him,” Nick pleaded, but Hara was still mouthing Fan. What did that mean?

“It’s Kris,” Kai replied, having watched move in the shape of his name. “His name is Wu Yi Fan, Fan for short.” She nodded thankfully.

“Well, we have to go. Luhan is missing his girl and I promised to take her home. But great running into you, Nick.” Kai smiled, catching Hara’s hand and pulling her with him.

 

“So, what were you doing there?” Kai asked, opening his Aston Martin and helping her in.

“Well, I had planned on talking with your Boss about something, but someone interrupted, so I just left and then you found me.”

“Something about how you and Han hit it off?” Kai smirked, turning on the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

“He told you about that?” she screeched, covering and starred shocked out of the window. It was something that belonged to the privacy of their home, and Luhan had apparently told his entire gang about it.

“Of course, we’re his mates. What did you expect?” Kai frowned like it was the most obvious.

“Yeah well, I didn’t think he would go blabbering about it to his mates the minute after it happened,” she exaggerated, but after Kai’s silence she realized that she wasn’t wrong. “ him. Can I call this thing off?” he just laughed.

“Sorry love, noone can do. Only Hna and Boss can call it off. Until the inking of course, then you guys are bound together.”

“Urgh. Hey, where are we going?” she questioned, when he did a wrong turn in a direction that certainly wasn’t her flat; but then again, how would he know where she lived?

“Kris’ Place . He mentioned he had your bike, and I was going to the meeting they’re having.” He replied, when they pulled up at a posh looking flat complex. “And remember, just like with Nick, there’s going to be other lads up there, including your dear Lulu. Meaning that you are going to act like his girl, you are going to obey him and smother him with your fake love as long as you are in the company of others, okay?” she gritted her teeth, but knew she had to comply with this.

She followed Kai into the building and watched him opening the door. “Hey lads. I brought someone.” He called stepping into the lads filled living room, catching Luhan’s eyes and winking evilly. “Hara, come on in,”

The girl stepped into the room, with her jacket discarded she really showed off her slim hips, and the combination of high waisted shorts and stilettoes made her legs kilometers long. “Hi guys,” she greeted awkwardly with a little wave, before hesitatingly walking over to Luhan, who sat in an arm chair by himself. “Hello Han,” she smiled, kissing his cheek before sinking down on his lap.

Lay, Baekhyun, Kris and Kai smirked synchronized at the show before them, with Luhan still shocked she put her arm around his neck and leaned down to his ear to whisper, “could you at least pretend to be happy to see me?” he frowned shortly before pulling her in by her neck and placing a gently kiss on her lips.

“Hello babe, glad you could join us,” he suddenly smirked.