Birthday Party

Bleeding Out


Luhan was awakened by a loud knocking on his front door causing him to groan out loud. It was ing Saturday and he had been social yesterday, why did they have to bother him right now? So instead of getting up, he covered his ears and tried to turn back to sleep.

But somehow the unwanted knocker unlocked the door and intruded his mansion, seeing as only a few people had the ability to get into his home, he suddenly relaxed and brushed the issue off, thinking it probably was Kris or even Baekhyun who needed something from the living room.

Then the voices began both male and female, and then came the quiet laughter. Were they having a ing conference in his House or what?

Luhan tried to move, but was suddenly held down by something slightly heavy on top of him. So when he opened his eyes, he found the stunning asian laying on his chest, snoring quietly. “Hara? Could you move aside?” he chuckled, removing pieces of her hair that had fallen to his face.

“What? No. I’m sleeping, move if you want to,” she pouted tiredly and turned to the side, hugging him tightly. “It’s a bit difficult with 50 kilos on top of you.” Luhan retorted cheekily, gently tickling her sides causing her to squeal in surprise.

“What are you talking about?” she slurred, slowly opening her eyes and discovering the curly haired male below her making him laugh out loud at her wide eyes. “Did you really think your pillow was that firma and warm?” he teased, when she rolled off him and hid under the covers. “Fine, you can sleep in, if you want to. I’m gonna yell, when the coffee is done, okay?”

“Thank you,” she muttered, already halfway into dream land once again. Luhan pulled a pair of joggers on, well aware that his kitchen would probably be filled with his friends and their girls.

 

“Hara! The coffee is finished!” A deep voice yelled awakening the asian sleeping beauty and causing her to groan. Her head pounded loudly and the urge to vomit was strong, but her desire for the disgusting coffee was demanding her to get up.

Without thinking of the plausible company she would meet in the sitting room, she closed the door to Luhan’s bedroom wearing only his dress shirt causing a certain boy to spill his food when he caught the sight of her.

“Hara, what are you wearing?!” Luhan hissed, watching how Kai and Lay let their eyes run all over her legs. She nonchalantly swept her eyes over her body and shrugged, “A shirt, yours I think?” 

“Thanks for the sarcasm.” He spat, moving to stand in front of her to shield her from the guys’ view. The guys chuckled of the protectiveness Luhan showed, it was nothing they had ever seen before; and the fact that he was trying to protect her from his best friends was certainly something.

“I’m studying medicine, Han. I have absolutely nothing against people seeing me undressed,” she sighed, sitting down beside Kai and winced slightly when her bum made contact with the harsh surface of the chair. “Why is my backside hurting?” Hara frowned and met Luhan’s eyes that sparkled with mischief.

“You were a very naughty girl last night,” Kai told her with a smirk causing her face to pale and the rest of the lot to chuckle. “ you, K.” she hissed embarrassed and stood up to grab a cup of coffee, before sitting down in Luhan’s lap making all of them, including Luhan, look at her like she just grew a third arm. “What? I’m hurting, your joggers aren’t as rough as the chair.” She replied calmly, leaning her elbows on the table in front of her to distance herself from him.

The calm chatter between the group started slowly, Hara easily fell into conversation with the two girls that also were perched in the laps of their chosen guy. But after an hour of two, Yuri suddenly grew restless.

“Hey Baekh, could you please drive me back to ours? I have some things to do, before we go out tonight.” She asked quietly, not wanting to disturb the other conversations. “We aren’t finished yet.” Baekhyun frowned and pulled away from the curly haired girl to meet her brown eyes. “Can you wait an hour or two?”

When no one else looked, Hara studied Yuri’s face and found what she believed to be anger, but Yuri’s submissive behaviour restrained her from talking back causing Hara to become a little irritated on her behalf. So she did the only thing she could do that wouldn’t gain her another punishment.

“I can drive her.”

Luhan stopped in the middle of his sentence and turned to the girl in his lap. “What?”

“Yuriko wants to go home, Baekhyun have to stay; I can drive her.” She elaborated, standing up from his lap and opened the fridge to pull out an apple. “But you have no car,” Kris pointed out like it was the clearest thing in the world.

“But you guys have one each. Let say I drive her home, maybe even Lin, I take Wu’s car and leave it at his house after dropping off Lin, and then I’ll take the bus home.” She explained slowly, treating the lot like the dumbest people in the world.

“But you can’t drive,”

Hara turned to Luhan, who had spoken up, with an unpleased frown, “What makes you say that? Is it my lack of car or the fact that I indeed belong to the female gender?”

“Both, but mostly the latter,” the guys confessed quietly, not meeting Hara’s judging eyes. “That’s cute,” she chuckled. “I’ll take a shower, while you guys decide, who of you will risk their car so I can drive your women home.”

 

Hara stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body, before venturing to the bedroom. “Luhan!” she yelled and flopped down on his bed.

“You called, master?” he sneered playfully, when he entered the room and leant against the door frame. A small smirk formed on his lips, when he noticed that she still only was wearing the towel, with absolutely nothing beneath, on his bed.

“I need clothes, unless you wish for me to go outside.”

His jaw clenched tightly at the thought of this, sure she wouldn’t mind herself as she previously had stated, but the thought of other men staring hungrily at her stunningly shaped body only upset him. “What do you want?” he asked, opening his clothes and presenting it to her. She stood up and picked out a plaid shirt with a pair of black jeans that would cover her , the jean was not of her size but she somehow managed to wore it.

“Are you gonna leave?” she chuckled, watching him sitting down and leaning back against the bedframe with no intentions to move. “Not really,” he told her honestly and sent her a smirk that made her sigh.

She bent down and pulled her knickers on underneath her towel before she turned her back to him and dropped her towel. With skilled hands she clipped her bra on and turned to face the flabbergasted man on the bed. “Surely you’ve seen a back before.” Hara stated with a frown, pulling the pants up her legs and beginning to button the black shirt.

“Your point?” he said through gritted teeth, hiding his slightly red cheeks from being caught of staring at her pure white skin. “You were just looking at me like I was something you hadn’t seen before,” she shrugged, braiding her hair in a messy fishtail before sitting down by his feet.

“Thank you for brushing my teeth last night. I-I don’t remember much, but I appreciate what you did, even if some of it surely was erted.” She joked earning her a small chuckled from his pink lips. “Let’s join the others, yeah?” she bent down and grabbed her heels before walking to the kitchen where the boys were discussing who’s car she was going to taint.

“Fine!” Baekhyun gave in, “Don’t scratch it,” he handed her the keys to his car.

“Tsk, the lack of trust is saddening.” She gushed with a sad smile, before kissing the guys on their cheeks and making her way out of the door. “Make sure she drives properly, okay?” Baekhyun said with a tight smile, looking after the girl, who happily skipped down the stairs bare footed. “Will do, babe,” Yuri smiled, kissing him briefly before taking Lin’s hand and following Hara out of the door.

“You’re paying if she crashes it,” Baekhyun said directed to Luhan, who held up his hands. “Nope, I wouldn’t have let her drive my car even if I planned to buy a new one the day after,” he replied dismissively and sent him a smirk.

●   ●   ●   ●   ●

After dropping the girls off without any scratches on Baekhyun’s car, Hara had taken a cap home and went directly to sleep. So when she woke up seven o’clock in the evening, her hang over was almost gone, but the long nap also gave her little to no time to get ready before she was meeting the girls.  

After an impressive 60 minutes she arrived in front of ’s flat with her hair curled, make up ready and a gorgeous dress adoring her body.

“Babe, you came! And you look hot,” Ji Min purred when she finally opened her door, pulling Hara into her arms and leading her to the room full of girls. “Everybody this is Hara if you didn’t already know. She apologises beforehand if she steals away your guys tonight, it’s not really her fault.”

“Oh, hush you!” Hara giggled, enjoying the compliments Ji Min always showered her with, but also knew that she probably wouldn’t be hooking up with anyone tonight, or any other time at that.

“Hey H,” Violet greeted and pulled her into a hug, looking the girl over and letting out an impressive whistle at the silk draped dress that snuggly fit her body. But that wasn’t the attention stealer. Instead her eyes were drawn to a much shinier part of her attire. “What is that? And who the hell did you shag to get it?!” she hissed surprised and grabbed Hara’s left hand, where the sort of engagement ring was lighting up her hand.

“Yeah, about that.. I actually have a thing or two to tell you guys,” Hara confessed and sat down in the middle of two girls from their school, grapping the bottle of vodka and taking a long ship.

“Are you getting married?!” Ji Min asked excited, clapping her hands together and almost jumping on the spot. “Is it with Jae?! I mean, I’m happy and all for you guys, but it’s kinda my birthday today, so it’s a little rude to steal my spotlight.”

“I’m not getting married, god! I’m 18, and you know Jae and I are over,”

“What then?” Violet asked slightly concerned, already knowing it wouldn’t be some happy news Hara had.

“Well, my dad and I were in a disagreement and some very harsh things were said, so I’ve decided to take a break from him.” She told them with a sad smile. Everybody knew that Hara and her Dad were as close as a daughter and father could be, so this news was definitely shocking for everyone. “And to save money, I have decided to move in with a friend of mine.”

“Is it a guy?”

“Is he hot?”

“Do you guys shag?”

“Can we meet him?”

Hara sighed heavily. Maybe it had been a mistake to tell them, they were girls so they were destined to want all the details, and any slip up she might make, would maybe lead to potential danger for the girls. So, instead she told them only want they needed to know and nothing more.

 

“Tell me again, what is this club called?” Hara asked when she, Shelly and another girl got out of the cab. The shorter girl giggled and lifted her head from her phone to meet Hara’s blue eyes.

“Oh sorry, Mark is just so funny!”

“Is he the one with the connection to the club?” Hara wondered, looking the short asian over and frowned briefly at the look of her very short dress. “Oh god no! Mark is a good boy, a very good boy. He wouldn’t know these kinds of people. He’s called Aaron White or something, I met him once and we talked about how I needed a place to throw a party, and then he mentioned this place.” She shrugged and turned back to her phone.

“You’re sure you don’t mean Aaron Black, right?” Hara asked timidly, praying to god that her two lives wouldn’t cross over right now. “That’s it! Aaron Black, I knew it was a colour. But wait, how did you know?”

“Let’s just say that I’ve met him before.” She sighed, stopping in front of the club where the rest of the girls were gathered, and gasped.

“Welcome to The Wallflower everyone!” Ji Min greeted the crowd causing everyone but Hara to cheer out. The girls got in line and was quickly lead in when Shelly told them her name, but what the other girls didn’t notice was the bouncer sending a nod in Hara direction when she passed him.

“I’ve heard this place is associated with drugs,” Violet whispered into her ear making her freeze slightly. “Apparently that Aaron guy Shelly slept with is in a gang and they kinda run the entire Seoul.”

“Oh, I’m sure that’s just some bollocks they’ve made you to make you afraid of them,” Hara laughed nervously, silently greeting friends that had arrived before them. “Let’s just enjoy the night without thinking about the gang members that could appear to night. I know I will,”

 

The party had been great so far, Ji Min enjoyed herself and was even gone missing with some guy. And the best of all was that neither Luhan nor Jae had appeared before her, though she had caught a glimpse of a lad that very much looked like Lay, but looks could deceive right?

But oppose the greatest part of her friends, Hara wasn’t drunk. She could still feel how her new heels made her wish she had worn a pair of flats, and her friends’ obnoxious laugh still annoyed her. That was why Hara always was the first person drunk, if she didn’t started out being smashed, she wasn’t going to be for the rest of the night, and being the one not-drunk person next to a whole bunch of drunk people was never fun and always ended out with her hating them all.

So she ventured off to the bar to try and redeem the night.

“Three shots of tequila, please.” She told the incredible cute bartender, who shot her a crooked smile and began pouring the liquor in the small glasses before telling her the price, and she was almost halfway pulling out her money, when a thought appeared in her mind.

“Does Luhan have a tap here?” she purred, holding back her smirk at the thought of drinking for Luhan’s money. He had said that he would give her everything and pay for her, and that included alcohol, didn’t it?

“Of course he does,” he scoffed, momentarily forgetting the stunning asian he was talking to. “I mean, I guess so.”

“Then put it on his tap,” she replied dryly, not enjoying the way he was acting, and threw the first shot back. “What do you mean? How do you know him?” the poor lad asked nervously, not knowing what to do.

“Well, if you didn’t know, I’m Hara, his girlfriend.” She said confidently with a smirk before she stopped herself and held her hand up in the air. “Oh, fiancée now I guess.”

“Luhan doesn’t date.”

“Then I think you should call him and tell him that his fiancée is here, and you thought I was a liar, come on, do it, I dare ya. Luhan really enjoys people who lack faith in him and his family.” She stated rather dully, not caring if the guy didn’t believe her. If he did indeed call Luhan, she would silently disappeared and get lost in the crowd.

But the bartender had some brain cells left and let Hara be, even throwing in an extra shot as an apology making her smile proudly.

 

Han Sang Hyuk, was stepping on dangerous territory when he entered The Wallflower that Saturday night. But he knew he had to. And even if he wasn’t much for admitting it, The Wallflower always had the hottest girls, so maybe he would deliver his message and then get lucky.

The bouncer looked at him funnily, but after telling him that he needed to talk with Han or one of his guys, he was allowed in, after the throughout patting down  of course.

The club tonight was packed, young boys and girls were grinded on the floor and a banner that congratulated Ji Min hang over the bar. And there, right under the banner sat the angel.

“Hello there beautiful,” Hyuk purred, when he slid into the seat next to the girl, who was downing another shot of something that looked like tequila.

“Not interested,” she mumbled, not even caring looking at him before calling the bartender over for another shot. He frowning looked at Ken and leant over the bar causing Hyuk to lean back by reflex.

“I wouldn’t sit there if I were you, mate.” The bartender told him seriously, locking eyes with him and tried to convince him that he was indeed not joking. “ off, man.” Hyuk scoffed, ordering a Scotch and turning his attention back to the girl.

“So, tell me, who are you?”

“I already told you that I wasn’t interested in talking to you, and quite frankly I don’t think my fiancée would be any happier if he found you by my side either.” The girl once again told him dismissively, finally turning towards him with an unimpressed look on her face.

“I’m Hyuk, what about you?” he tried one last time, ignoring everything she just told him. He was in a feared gang for crying out loud! He could take a jealous boyfriend if it meant more time in this beauty’s company, he probably was a, seventeen year old lad, who didn’t know how to handle a real woman like her.

She was just about to reject him again, when he caught sight of the curly haired er that he had come to talk with, and he was heading right towards him with his eyes set on the girl next to him.

What was he going to do? He couldn’t let Luhan ruin this beautiful girl, he had to do something so he was going to think that she was taken.

everything, he thought and crashed his lips to the girl’s lips, cupping the back of her neck and holding her in place.