Thats his real Side

Bleeding Out

Realization took over Luhan and he nodded solemnly. He had thought the girl Min Woo had ‘bought’ for him would be some perky seventeen year old, who just had finished high school. But instead stood before him the girl who didn't even had in his dreams; though her attitude needed to be change drastically, if she was going to be his girl. But there was one problem. What was her name?

Min Woo had shortly mentioned it last night, and it was something with a H, but other than that he was blank.

“Oh, so you’re that Halra girl, right?” he tried casually, lightly pushing Jenny away from him so he could turn to ‘Halra’.

“Ah, not quite. Hara is more like it; but that’s okay Lulu.” She replied sweetly, taking the last sip of her beer and placing it on the table in front of her.

“My name is Luhan, not Lulu.” He corrected slightly angered of the formal use of his name. He took Jenny’s arm and pulled her with him to the sofa to sit down on his lap.

“Well, we don’t know each other just yet, Lulu. So I think it’s a little too soon with pet names, don’t you?” she grinned, eyeing up the girl on his lap with amusement. She hadn’t seen a girl this clueless and downright dumb, since her best friend, Lily, got a drink from a stranger, which was spiked causing her to giggle in the most inappropriate situations and just sway around like a stoned teenager.

Kris clearly noticed the tension between the two soon-to-be lovers, and snickered to himself, how much he enjoyed watching them. He surely didn’t need to watch cable telly anymore; drama could now be found at the Styles household.

“So, Han. Shouldn’t your friend be going? I mean, we do have other plans,” Kris said casually, hoping the blonde on Luhan’s lap would catch on and leave, before it gets too awkward.

“Well, I wold really love that too, Wu. But first of all she claims that we aren’t friend, and I don’t really know what she is doing here anyway,” Luhan shrugged, looking waiting at Hara, who mock laughed.

“Like he was talking about me,” she scoffed, crossing her arms and leaning back before turning to the girl on Luhan’s lap.
“Not to offend you Sweetie. But could you please leave so I can get home? And then when we all have left, then maybe Luhan can call you and the two of you and get on with your ing then.”

Luhan looked at the sass mouthed girl, who sat right in front of him and talked down to his current conquest. How dared she? When she became his girl; behaviour like this wouldn’t be tolerated and she would be lying in his lap by now.

“Jenny you really don’t have t..” Luhan cooed at the blonde, brushing a stray of hair away from her pale cheek and planting a small kiss on her jaw, before Kris cut him off.

“Yeah, she really does have to leave. Kai and Baekhyun are on their way, and then we have to talk about Hara and your situation, which Jenny is not allowed to listen in on. So please, send your home,” he sighed tiredly, not bothering to reply to Luhan’s furious gaze.

At the word Jenny look up and frowned at Kris.
“Are you really going to let him talk to me like that?! I mean, you said we could be together, and now he’s ing calling me a ! Say something ! And send that on her way; it’s obvious that she is jealous of me.” At that comment Hara crackled and began to laugh, which probably was the worst thing she could do. Because sure, Jenny was a bit of a tramp when it came to men, but she sure could defend herself against other women.

So instead of walking away like she was asked to, Jenny flew over to Hara and began to try and rip out causing her to screech girly and cover her face. “Stop it!” she squeaked and battered Jenny’s hands away.

Lay and Kris, even Luhan, laughed at the pathetic situation that took place in front of them, before Lay finally came to his sense and easily lifted Jenny off the tiny girl that lay in the sofa  yelping.

“Thank you. “ she muttered and sat up straight. Never in her life had she ever been in a fight, let alone a girl fight; so she wouldn’t know how to fight.

“Can she please go now?” Lay asked seriously with the struggling girl in his arms, looking directly at Luhan who sighed and nodded solemnly. The door closed behind the angry girl and all of the lads turned to the blushing Hara.

“You really at defending yourself,” Kris chuckled causing her to throw a cusion at the brunette. “I’m serious, that screeching won’t help you in the real world.” Hara scowled at the boys and reached out for Lay’s beer before drinking the rest.

“I haven’t had to defend myself before,” she argued and sneaked a peek at Luhan, who looked like he was in thought. “What?” she called, but he just shook his head.

i5;   i5;   i5;   i5;   i5;

“So, what do you think she’s like?” Baekhyun, asked when he slammed the door to Kai’s BMW and watched him light a cigarette. “I have the image of a small fifteen year old with pig tails and a plaid skirt,” he chuckled watching his friend the life out of the cancer stick in his mouth.

“You do know that fifteen year old girls don’t look like that anymore, don’t you?” Kai snickered throwing the to the ground and stepping on it. “But yeah, the way he talked about her, she did sound like a little girl.” He opened the door to Luhan’s House and saw the rest of the gang talk with another one of Luhan’s girls. “Hey mate, shouldn’t she be leaving before Hara gets here?” he didn’t even look at her, not caring how the random slag looked like. Though it was a bit weird Kris and Lay was engaged in a conversation with her.

“So I’m guessing random girls at noon are a normal thing for you, huh?” the korean smirked leaning forward and patting Luhan’s hand cheekily causing him to remove it from her grab.

“None of your concern..” he muttered, turning his attention to the two new guests. “Hey Baekhyun, Kai. Meet Hara, my blushing bride to be,”He mocked at her earning him a blown kiss from her.

“You really know what a girl wants, huh? I am one lucky girl.” She cheered happily and took a sip of the beer in front of her before she turned to the two lads. “Baekhyun, and Kai was it? Nice to meet you two,” she greeted, standing from the sofa and walked to the two lads, who suddenly didn’t had anything to say. She gave them her hand before excusing herself to find the bathroom and leaving the guys alone.

“That’s ing unfair,” Kai whined, sitting down on Hara’s previously spot and sulked. “You get forced to be with a girl, and then you get THAT? How can life be so ing unfair?”

Luhan scoffed and crossed his arms, eyeing up the lads that obviously agreed. “She isn’t that hot,” he murmured sceptically earning him narrowed eyes from the four boys.

“Sure Han. Because if the circumstances were different, she would be your ing dream girl.” Kris mocked with a satisfied smirk. “But never mind, here comes the princess .”

“That’s not a very nice name,” Hara scolded sitting down between Kris and Baekhyun and folding her armss. “But is someone going to tell me what’s going on?” Hara looked from guy to guy and got the look of concern they shared. The bond between them was obviously not one you gained from some casual work or even school, no these guys were closer. And the fact that they practically bought her also meant something.

 

“Let’s start from the beginning,” Baekhyun proposed and sat on the edge of the sofa. “You obviously know Lee Min Woo, but I’m not sure you know what he really does. For almost 100 years ago a family started a gang, which back then was exclusively for family members, but over the years not enough guys were born, so they started to recruit other appropriate lads to do jobs for them; and everything kinda exploded leading us to now.”

Min Woo is our boss, he decides everything major, but we are right under him. And an old tradition says that every member of the gang has to have a partner to serve and care for him, this is where you come in.” Baekhyun explained in a serious voice causing Hara to frown; Uncle Lee in a gang? That sounded kind of unbelievable. And she didn’t even want to think of the phrase ‘serve’ Baekhyun had used to describe what was expected from her.

“The family back then wasn’t religious,” Kris told her, taking over for Baekhyun, because beside him, he was the one understanding the traditions the best. especially this one. “So, they needed another form of way to bind the two people together; which is how they invented the inking ceremony.” All of the boys turned to Luhan, who looked stunned that they expected him to continue causing him to sigh.

“Well, the inking ceremony is basically you submitting to me for life, and by that getting my name tattooed on your skin as the first step.” Hara stared at him with wide eyes. Was he serious, did he really expect her to permanently write his name on her skin?!

“Where?” she stuttered, not really sure what to say, her confidence suddenly completely gone.

“On a place of his choosing, obviously a visible place, since the tattoo’s purpose is to show other lads, who you belong to.” Lay replied quietly, watching the small girl falling apart underneath their words.  

“’Belong to’? Were those old guys really possessive or what?” she tried to joke, but since all of the boys had  their fair share of jealous incidents that didn’t end good, they didn’t see it like a joke. “Okay..”

“Lin, my girlfriend, has her tattoo on her right wrist.” Kris proudly told her causing her to smile a bit. “And Baekhyun’s girl’s is on her… left hip, right?” he looked at Baekhyun for confirmation, who nodded with a tight smile, worrying a bit about how his mate knew that about his girl.

“So what’s step two?” Hara asked, when she noticed Baekhyun’s tense composure.

“This is the last and final step: When you both are ready to confirm your love for each other, but not just your love for your partner but also for the gang, you get the gang’s name tattooed on you, while Luhan gets your name across his chest. But this is equal being married, some couple wait years before confirming it, me and Lin still haven’t done it. Only Baekhyun has it out of the five of us,” Kris explained to her and nudged Baekhyun slightly urging him to show her.

With a deep and overdramatic sigh Baekhyun peeled off his shirt and showed off his toned stomach causing Hara to slightly cocked her head and stare at it, until Luhan coughed loudly. Her eyes went to his left peck where he in Japanese had Yuriko written.

And right underwas a heart made out of a tie with writing on it, and as she read the words, the ends of began to curl. "Wallflowers"“? Is that seriously what your gang is called?” she smiled, trying to hold the laughter back. It wasn’t exactly a name that demanded fear.
 

“Do you have a problem?” Luhan asked calmly, though he was a bit eager to get her eyes away from Baekhyun’s body.

“No, not at all, as long as I don’t have to have your gang name branded on my body,” she murmured quietly, removing her eyes from Baekhyun and turning to her nails, when one of the lads cleared his throat.

“Step two also require you to get the gang’s name inked,” Kai added quietly, sending Hara a sly smile when her entire face fell. “So, maybe you shouldn’t call it ‘your gang’ but ‘our gang’,”

“So the inking ceremony will take place in a month, followed by you moving in here with Luhan. You are of course welcome to move in before, if you want; but your things must be here in a month.” Baekhyun explained waiting for her to nod in understanding. “But then we’ll be on our way; you two obviously need to talk.”

●   ●   ●   ●   ●

The door slammed behind the last guy and left the couple alone in an awkward silence.

“I’m thinking we will need some rules, like I don’t expect you to fall in love with me all of a sudden, but of course I will go through all of your stu..” Hara started to explain, but Luhan held up a hand to stop her.

“I don’t care what you’ll do, you will do as I tell you to.” He snapped, standing up and began pacing in front of her. “I don’t share my girls, so if you are in a relationship, it’s his best intentions to break it off, because otherwise he might be gone next time you go to him. I am still allowed to seek out other girls, if you don’t satisfy my needs, not that I’m planning to use you against your will; but if you won’t put out, I will find it somewhere else.”

I am not afraid to put you in your place; punishments are really common in the gang environment. And when we are out, I most certainly expect you to obey me without any comments. All sums up to, you are mine, and I can discipline you in any way that I like; and don’t you forget it.” He finished his speak looking back down at the wide eyed girl, who looked at him like he just grew a second head.

“Do you really expect me to live with you?” she finally stuttered.

“Yes.”

“What about my studies?” she asked. A big part of Hara’s life had always been her grades and education; it was practically her life. And now this guy was possibly taken it away from her.

“You don’t need education anymore. You are a Death Angel now, more importantly you are mine.” He replied shortly, sitting down beside her, spreading out both arms and legs; really showing her, who was the alpha in their relationship.

“But you can’t ing stop me! I am an independent young woman, and news flash, Lulu, the men don’t make all the decisions anymore. So deal with it! I’m already compromising too much of myself for your sake.” She spat and stood up, only to be pulled down on his lap.

One of his legs locked hers down while he placed her arms on her back. “Did I not make myself clear before?” he hissed angrily, suddenly it was like a whole different man stood before her. “Answer me!”

“Yes!” she yelped out, scared of what he was going to do. It wasn’t like she hadn’t gotten a punishment before; sure her dad had slapped her around a bit when he was drunk and she stepped out of line; but never like this.

Luhan growled at her answer making her add a sir to the end of the sentence quickly. “I’m going to count to ten, and then you are free to go.” He said sternly before he pulled her skirt up to expose the delicate white lacy knickers she wore, before they also were removed. He began to her backside causing her to shake.

And suddenly his hand was gone, before it again landed with a slap on her causing her to yelp out. It wasn’t a sharp pain, it was mostly the surprise that hurt, but she still moved her hands to cover her in attempt to keep him away.

“No, no, no.” he chuckled hoarsely and placed them back at the small of her back. “Move again and I will double it.” She tensed under his words, but when the began she was once again relaxed. And he delivered another slap. It wasn’t that he enjoyed punishing her, well not the act itself. But he loved the fact that she was his, his to do whatever he wanted, and she had to listen.

He love that no matter what, he was above her; and that brought the protectiveness out in him, even though he only had known her for a few hours. Just the thought of something of his being hurt or even touched in the wrong way, made it turned in his stomach. That was why he already was so tough on her, so she learned that if she put herself in danger; it would turn out badly for her.

“Ten,” he muttered lowly and kept his hand on her after the last slap. When a small squeak escaped her, he gently began to knead the blushing skin until she was sighed in contempt. He slid her knickers and skirt back on, before he helped her up, so she could sit on his lap. Like she was completely out of energy, she leaned back against his chest and closed her eyes.

“Now, I know that was almost uncalled for, especially since we just met each other. But you have to know that I don’t tolerate you disobeying me. You are allowed to argue with me, as long as you keep it reasonable and mature; I don’t do petty fights, and I frankly don’t have the time for it.”

Of course you can continue studying, I wouldn’t stop you if you love it that much; I just wanted to let you know that you didn’t have to anymore. Since I have told you I can tolerate a little defiant, you must understand that it is purely in the privacy of our own home. I can’t have you disobeying me when we are out, and if you do something in front of the guys, I won’t hesitate to put you over my knee like I just did.” He explained softly into her ear, carefully her arms that were limp at her sides.
She almost cried for what just happened with her, and who did it with her but somehow she held back her tears.

“Okay,” she whispered tiredly, her eyes almost closed. “Could you take me home? Kris has my bike and I don’t really know the way from here,” she confessed, looking back at him with a small pleading smile.

“Sure Ace. But that bike has to go, no more biking for you.”