[Heirs] Chan Young/Bo Na

All the Kpop Oneshots

[untitled]

by rayofshinee

rating: pg-13

word count: 352

warnings: not edited, super horrible ending

note: like this is horribly written i should get into the habit of not waiting till the last second and also editing?? editing is v important. also cnah young and bo na are from the drama (The) Heirs (i'm not sure if there's a "the" or not)

>>

It’s at times like this when Bo Na really stops and realizes just how much she loves Chan Young. They’re snuggling on the couch of the house they share, lights off and tv turned to a romance drama tha both of them are only half watching. It’s thundering outside, the rain a constant drum that lulls them into a state of peace and happiness.

“Chan Young,” Bo Na says idly. “Don’t you think we should be busy right now?”

“The wedding is the day after tomorrow, everything’s already ready,” Chan Young replies, eyes closed and on the verge of sleep. He opens them now, ruffling Bo Na’s hair fondly.

“I guess you’re right.” Bo Na reaches up to comb at her hair with her hand. “Are you happy?”

“Of course.” Chan Young presses his lips to Bo Na’s forehead in a kiss. “I’ve never been happier.”

“Hey, don’t you think that’s too cheesy?” Bo Na teases.

“We fell in love as kids in high school. You can’t get much cheesier than that.” He smiles, turning to pull Bo Na closer. “Although what’s on tv right now could give even Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan a run for their money.”

Bo Na laughs, reaching for the remote to turn it off. “We’re getting married in a day and you’re still thinking about Eun Sang?”

“But you’re the one I’m marrying.” Chan Young kisses her again, this time a quick peck on her lips. “They’re coming, right?”

“Now look who’s worrying. Yes, Eun Sang called a week ago. I told you.” Bo Na pouts. “Everyone’s coming. Even Myungsoo was released from the army.”

“The kids are all coming together again, aren’t we? How long has it been since our last reunion?”

“A lot of us were at Eun Sang’s baby shower. I can’t believe you let her get married before me!”

“Hey, Lee Bo Na, aren’t you happy that Eun Sang and Tan finally got married?”

Bo Na huffs and pulls up the blanket. “I just want to marry you.”

“I love you too.” Chan Young grins, hugging Bo Na closer. “Only you.”

foreword

rayofshinee