[EXO] Chen/Luhan

All the Kpop Oneshots

520 Forever

By: mayangel

Rating: PG-13

Word Count: 439

Pairings: Chen/Luhan

Warnings: Mild cursing

            “Wanna die?” is the first thing Wanna_die? sends Jongdae.

            Jongdae rolls his eyes at the words in sparkly pink font. Usually, this is the kind of mail that he would never reply to, but something about Wanna_die? pisses him off from the start. Maybe it’s because no one else, not even Jongdae, has perfect stats. Jongdae has only lost 3 of his 519 games so far, but Wanna_die?’s profile says that he’d won 797 out of 797 games in irritating gold letters.

            Jongdae plans to rub Wanna_die?’s first loss in his face. Which is why he clicks on the “Challenge!” button under Wanna_die?’s username, and why he responds to the message, even though he’s starting to think that his opponent is actually a teenage girl.

Dumbererer: You will become a corpse.

Wanna_die?: You will become a dumb.

Wanna_die?: Oh, wait. You already are one.

            Jongdae curses the fact that Wanna_die? types faster than he does. You will die, he promises quietly.

Dumbererer: My corpse.

            Jongdae almost hits himself for that lame comeback. It’s the spellcheck’s fault, he reasons, since the spellcheck bans curse words. He turns off the spellcheck and ignores his own inner teenage self because pink sparkles are not attractive, thank you very much.

Wanna_die?: Ooh. .

Dumbererer: wtf

Wanna_die?: You okay.

Dumbererer: accept the challenge

Dumbererer: you will die

 

REPORT 1, GAME NO. 520

Time: 30 min 00.00 sec

Score: 1 [Wanna_die?] vs. 0 [Dumbererer]

Event notes: Dumbererer has said 50 curse words over the span of the last 10 minutes.

 

            Jongdae wants to throw his mouse at the screen. Not even the report is being helpful. He goes back to the game screen and stares at it for a few long seconds.

            The formation makes absolutely no sense. His goal is to get his ships past Wanna_die?’s ships. Usually, attack is his strength, but Wanna_die? seems to have his ships positioned randomly, yet whenever Jongdae tries to close in on a weak spot, the ships quickly block him out. Jongdae’s already lost one ship to the damage.

Wanna_die?: Surrender.

Dumbererer: die

Wanna_die?: Dumb.

            Jongdae takes another plunge, ramming all of his forces through a whole in Wanna_die?’s defense. Almost immediately, the ships fire on him and his ships dissolve into debris. Jongdae curses again. He hadn’t even known that range of shooting even existed.

 

REPORT 2, GAME NO. 520

Time: 39 min 05.32 sec

Score: 12 [Wanna_die?] vs. 0 [Dumbererer]

Extra Notes: Most devastating loss. Congrats!

 

Wanna_die?: God game, dumb.

Dumbererer: GO DIE you disgusting filthy outrageous piece of worthless trash

Warning: Your message has been censored. Press control T to try again.

            Jongdae screams.

 

Foreword

mayangel