Confession

Beat As One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV's

I can feel Young-ie's hands push me away. I let her broke the hug. I look down into her eyes and cup her face "I really sorry Young-ie" I whispers to her. She remains silent. Her eyes on me and when I stare through her eyes, I can feel her sadness "Gwaenchana, I'm okay" Young-ie smiles to me. I know she is lying right now. Her eyes tell me everything. I can see her broken inside. I caress her cheek softly and smile to her "I know you are lying, just tell me the truth, I always here for you" I see Young-ie closes her eyes and sighs "Can we forget about this? Let's go, I feel uncomfortable here" Young-ie jumps from the bed. I hurriedly take her bag from her and put my arm around her shoulder "Okay, let's go" I give her the last smile before we walk together.

 

The corridor was quiet because all students are in class. I pull Young-ie closer to me when I see Baekhyun run to our direction. This brat, what is he doing here? I sigh hard. He stops infront of us. His hands immediately grab Young-ie's shoulder "Are you alright?" He asks her. My heart burns because of jealousy. I slap Baekhyun's hands away from her. He stares at me coldly "Stop it" I command him "Who are you?" Baekhyun yells to me. I clench my fist but suddenly I feel Young-ie's hand on mine. She holds my hand tightly. I turn my face and meet her eyes "Let's go, don't fight" She smiles softly to me. My heart melts and I feel like I win over Baekhyun "Oppa, stop it, your girlfriend will mad at me if she found you here" Young-ie talks to Baekhyun. I see his expression turns dark. I know his feeling is still there for her.

 

Hwayoung POV's

I close my eyes along the way home. Sehun never open his mouth, he knows I need space alone. I'm scared if Joonmyeon oppa knows about this. He will mad and angry. I'm scared their friendship will end. I know I won't tell him but I never know if eonnie will tell him or not. This is hard for me. I let out a sigh when suddenly I feel Sehun's hand on mine. I open my eyes and I welcomed by his sweet smile "We are here Young-ie" Sehun smiles again and gets out from the car. He opens my door and helps me out. He keeps hugging my shoulder in a protective manner. I feel touched. He opens my bedroom's door for me. He treats me like a princess "You go change, I will wait you here, I will accompany you here until hyung come back" He smiles and pushes me to my bedroom. When he closes the door, a smile appears on my face. He makes me more comfortable, he knows how to make me comfortable.

 

When I'm done, I open the door and found Sehun there. I smile to him softly and pull him to my room. He looks around and examines every inch of my bedroom "Nothing change" He smiles to me. I smile back and the past memories play inside my mind. We always cuddled here. Suddenly I feel his arms wrap me into a warm hug. I close my eyes and enjoy his heart beat. It's always this fascinating "Young-ie, I miss you, even when you are here with me, I feel this fear of losing you again" Sehun confess. He moves his hand on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter