Bully

Beat As One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung POV's

I walk to the cafetaria with Sehun and now I start to ignore all his fangirls' death glare "Young-ie, I heard that hyung will have a mathematics olympiad tomorrow" Sehun says. I turn my face to him and nod "He is, wae?" I ask him "Actually I just want to ask, let's go to school together tomorrow since hyung won't be there to drive you, oh?" His words bring a smile to my face "Okay, I don't want to be alone too" I smile to Sehun and he ruffles my hair. Suddenly I froze on my place when I see Baekhyun and Taeyeon block our way "Wae---" Sehun's words stop there when he sees what I see "Try to make my Baek jealous huh?" Taeyeon smirks to me and I just roll my eyes. This crazy girl, I never had that kind of thought "What for? Seems like you who try to make Young-ie jealous, and that's totally a failed" Sehun answers Taeyeon with his coldness. I really want to laugh when I see Taeyeon's expression. Oh God, Sehun is really into this drama.

 

"Young-ie, let's just left them here, I'm hungry" Sehun pouts cutely to me. He makes me chuckles with his cuteness. Sehun holds my hand and pulls me closer to him. I follow his step to leave but when I pass Baekhyun, he grabs my wrist. Everybody gasps, including me. I turn my face and I see Baekhyun stares into my eyes "Did you really not jealous?" He asks "Baby, you can ask her without touching her right?" Taeyeon leans closer to Baekhyun while sending me a death glare "Young-ie! Tell me!" I jump a little when Baekhyun raises his tone "Baek, why did you act like this? You act like you are jealous, stop it" Taeyeon frowns a little to Baekhyun but he just ignore her. His eyes on me "It wasn't an act, I am, I'm jealous!" Baekhyun yells to Taeyeon and once again, everybody gasps in sync.

 

"Mbwo-ya? Let her go" Sehun says calmly to Baekhyun "I will never let her go" Baekhyun's grip on my wrist become tighter "Just let me go and go away with her oppa, plea---" Baekhyun cuts me with his lips. I bulge my eyes and I hear a scream from Taeyeon. The next second I see Baekhyun falls to the floor. It's Sehun. He punch Baekhyun. I just stand there, watch them fight. I really want to cry right now, Baekhyun, he humiliate me. Suddenly I feel a slap on my cheek. It hurts. I turn my face and I see Taeyeon's mad face "What a ! You kissed my boyfriend!" She screams and slaps me once again. Oh God, did she blind? It was Baekhyun, not me. When she is about to slap me again, I scream "Sehunie!" He turns his face and runs to me. He push Taeyeon away from me and hug me "I'm sorry I left you alone" He whispers to me. I start to cry on his embrace "Yah! I'm not done with you!" Taeyeon shouts to me when Sehun bring me away. I did nothing and they blame me. I hate it.

 

Sehun POV's

I sit her on the clinic's bed and hug her once again. I feel guilty. I busy punching that brat and never realize Taeyeon hurting her too "I'm sorry" I say "No, it's not your fault Hun-ie" She hugs my waist "Can we just skip class? I don't want to go back there, I just want to be alone, no, I mean I just want to be with you" My heart flutters. I lift her face and smile to her "I just want to be with you" I say "I don't know why Baekhyun oppa said that infront of his girlfriend, I think he is out of his mind" Young-ie mumbles to me "He is crazy, if you never called my name, maybe I already kill him, how dare he kiss your lips" I frown to her "I will tell hyung about this, he will be mad too" I see Young-ie shakes her head "Don't Hun-ie, please" Her eyes pleaded to me "Just forget it okay? Let me help you with that face" She smiles to me and jump from the bed. 

 

I sit on the bed while Young-ie stands infront of me. Our eyes in the same level eventhough she is standing right now. She is short but cute. She is busy with the ointment. I watch every move she makes "Look at me" She orders me and I follow her. She put the ointment carefully but as usual, I start my acting "Aaah, it hurts Young-ie" I whine to her and she looks so panic "Really? Mianhae" She blows the wound softly. Her plum lips make a pout everytime she blows my wound. God, I can't. I move my face closer to her and peck her lips. She froze there while staring into my eyes "Why did you kiss me? It's in a school" She asks me with a round eyes "So, if it wasn't in a school, can I kiss you?" I act innocent infront of her "Yah, Oh Sehun" She hits my arm "I ask you Young-ie, answer" I force her to answer "No" She sends me a death glare but I chuckle "Well, next time, I will kiss you again, Young-ie, just wait" I smirk.

 

Hwayoung POV's

I regret it today. I shouldn't said yes to him when he asked me to go to school together. Last day in the clinic, he is really crazy. He is crazy but I like it, ottoke? "Young-ie" Suddenly Joonmyeon oppa calls me "Wae?" I asks "Take care, okay? Oppa will leave now" He smiles to me and I hug him "Good luck oppa, you have to win!" I shout to him "I will win for you Young-ie but can you give this to Soojung eonnie?" He hands me a bar of chocolate "Heeey, really, Joon-ie isn't a kid anymore, aigoo" I caress his hair and as usual, he hollers on me "Ckck, eomma and appa will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter