Truth

Beat As One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung POV's

"Young-ah" I lift my face from my novel and I see Joonmyeon oppa holding a tray. He puts the tray on my night stand and sit beside me on the bed "Gwaenchana?" He asks and I nod "What happened actually?" He asks again. I sigh and close my novel. I stare at oppa and hug him. I start to cry again "Oppaaaa" I cry "Wae? Young-ah, what happened?" He pats my back "Baek oppa----" "What happened with you and him? Did he hurt you? I'll kick him for you" He cuts me full of emotion. I pull him away and shake my head "No oppa, I beg to you, he is your friend, we just broke up" I bite my lips and hold my tears "Mbwoh?" He bulges his eyes "I can't tell you why but please, keep your friendship with him" I look into his eyes and he holds my hand "Young-ah, if he hurts you, I can't----" "Please, for me oppa" I cut him and close my eyes "I don't want to ruin your friendship, I'm alright, trust me" I smile to oppa but he looks so worry. I know I will move on from him fast. I love Baekhyun of course but I still thinking about Sehun when I'm with Baekhyun. Is it love?

 

I wake up in the morning and feel the emptiness. I want to cry but my tears wasn't there. Shouldn't I cry over him? I touch my chest and I feel my heartbeat. It's normal. Shouldn't it beats faster? I hug my knees and stare blankly "Why? Why I didn't feel the same pain?" I whisper to the wind. When Sehun left me, I cried like crazy, I called his name everynight, I lifeless. This one is different, maybe I can bear the pain because this is the second time I feel heartbreak. Sehun, he is here, he sits beside me in class, he is the one who told me about Baekhyun. He cares. I bulge my eyes and shake my head. I hit my head slightly "What are you thinking? That's impossible" I scold myself and crawl out from the bed. I walk to bathroom and take a bath. I will become a strong girl. I won't show them if I'm sad.

 

The news about me and Baek spreads really fast. I feel everybody stares at me when oppa walk me to class. I look down and avoid all those looks. Suddenly oppa stops and l lift my face "Look forward, lift your chin up, you said you are strong to me" He smiles to me. I nod and smile to him "Oppa, I can walk to class alone, I'm okay" I say "Really?" He asks "Yes oppa, I'm not a baby" I kiss his cheek and run to my class. Suddenly I bump to this tall boy. I stare at him and frown "Young-ie, gwaenchana?" Sehun asks "I won't die just because I bump to you" I say and he grabs my shoulders "No, it's not about that, it's about you and that senior" His concern eyes melt me "I'm okay, I'm alright" I say. His eyes try to find any evidence of my lies but he can't find one "I think you are---" "Young-ie, come with me" Suddenly Seulgi appears and grabs my wrist. Her eyes widen when she saw Sehun "Come on" She drags me away from Sehun. Earlier, what's that? He concerns about me, isn't he? I hit my head slightly and shake my head. No, he isn't.

 

"You look so fine" Seulgi touch my cheeks and turns my face to the righ and to the left "Why did you break up?" She asks "He cheated on me" "MBWOH?! I GO TO KILL HIM" I grab her wrist before she can go anywhere. I force her to sit down and stare at her "No need, I'm alright" I smile "Who? Taeyeon?" She asks and I bulge my eyes "How can you know?" I ask "Rumours, you never heard about them?" I shake my head and she facepalms herself "I thought you know, then forget about it, okay?" She just makes me curious "What about their rumours? I want to know" I whine "That Oh Sehun, why did he do with you? He just talk to you all this time, he just interested on you" She narrows her eyes "You know him before right? You two looks so close" She pouts "He is my old friend" "Really? You have a hot friend and you never tell me?" She whines like a teddy bear and I chuckle. No, Seulgi, he is my ex "Girls always ask me why both of you looks so close, now I know the answer" She smiles and I shake my head. Now I ask myself, why am I so fine?

 

Sehun POV's

I'm very sure I saw her cry last day but why she looks so fine today? I thought she will break apart. I pout my lips and tap my lips. Maybe she already move on. A bright smile appears on my face. I never thought it will be this easy. I just have to be there for her everytime she feels alone "Omo, you are so handsome" I jump a little when I hear girl's voice. I bulge my eyes when I see my girls classmate already surrounded me. They stare at me and I blink my eyes on them, confused "So cute" One girl shouts and the other mock her "Stop it, I'm not cute" I say and they gone wild "He talks to us! Sehun talks to us" They shout and jump happily. I scratch my head and shake my head. This crazy fangirls "Hwayoung!" I wave my hand when I see her get in to class with that girl earlier. The fangirls frown to me and walk back to their seat. Hwayoung sits beside me and I smile to her "Hi" I wave to her and she just sighs.

 

I pout to her and when she caught my pout, a smile appears on her face. Damn, is it true? I make her smile! "Stop it Sehun, you aren't cute anymore" She says. I stare blankly at her because I feel so warm. This is the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter