New Start

Beat As One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV's

I can feel Young-ie stares at me. I lift my face from the book and our eyes meet. She smiles to me and continue with our essay. She changes after I told her everything. She warms to me. She always smile to me. She has no idea how much I miss her sweet smile. She has no idea how I miss her in my life. I rest my chin on my palm and watch her writes our essay. It's just like the old times. I always watch her do her homework. Serious Young-ie is cute for me. I reach out my hand and pinch her cheek "Aaaww" She whines and stares at me "If you don't want to help me with this essay, it's okay, but please, stop your childishness" She snaps at me. I frown to her but then smile "You know it, you are cute when serious, you know I can't handle myself" I smile to her. She sighs and rolls her eyes "Just please Oh Sehun" She says and continues our essay. Okay, I will try to handle my feeling right now. But how? She is so adorable!

 

"Finally!" Young-ie hits her fist to the air and smiles to me "You did nothing Hun-ie, you should pay" She smirks to me but I just froze. What did she say? Hun-ie? Did she call me Hun-ie? "Hello?" She waves her hand infront of me and I awake from my thought "You called me what? I didn't hear" I chuckle "Hun-ie, Hun-ie, Hun-ie" She says that cutely and my heart flutters. Young-ie is so cute "Yah! Pay me" Her cuteness gone away now "Buy me ice cream!" She whines and stands up "You said to my oppa you will bring me back before 8, it's 7 now" She grabs her bag and stares at me with her puppy eyes "Come on, stand up!" She shout happily but I don't want her to go "Oh Sehun----" "Arraseo, come on" I stand up from my seat before she whines like crazy girl. She doesn't know that I want her here, by my side.

 

Hwayoung POV's

We walk downstairs as we laugh together. Sehun is a total idiot when it comes to jokes. I love his idiot jokes "Hwayoung-ah" I turn my face from Sehun when I hear a manly voice. I bow to his father as my heart beats faster. He smiles to me in a warm way "Long time no see Hwayoung" He pats my shoulder and I just smile to him "Se-- What happened to your face?" His father bulges his eyes when he saw Sehun's face. Sehun frowns to his father "Young-ie punch me" He acts and I bulge my eyes "Ani-yo! Yah! Stop lying" I shake my head to Mr. Oh. He laughs hard when he saw my expression "You never change Hwayoung, still adorable like before" His father smiles to me and I shoot a death glare to Sehun. He laughs at me and I hit his arm "You are really something Oh Sehun" I frown and he just smiles "Appa, I will bring her home or hyung will kill me" His father nods and I bow to him once again before leave with Sehun.

 

I get out from his car and he follows me "I'm alright, you can go home now" I say "No, I have to meet hyung, to make him sure that he can trust me" He smiles and I shrug "Whatever, come on" I lead him to my home "Nothing change! Except that photo" Sehun says when we are inside my house. Oh yes, my parents changed it because we have the newest family photo "Where is your oppa?" He asks "Oppa!" I shout and like a lightning, Joonmyeon oppa run to us. He checks his watch and smiles to Sehun "Before 8, you are on time" He pats Sehun's shoulder "Young-ie" I froze when I hear Baekhyun oppa voice. Sehun expression turns dark "What is he doing here?" I ask oppa "We do homework together as usual, or maybe he curious about you and him, he asked about you continuosly" Oppa says "I will go to my room then" I say to oppa and turn my face to Sehun "I walk you to car, hm?" "No need Young-ie, I'm fine, go up to your room, rest well, thanks for the essay, I will buy you ice cream tomorrow" He ruffles my hair and I smile to him. Totally ignore Baekhyun "Drive safely, thank you so much Sehun, goodnight" I smile and run to my room.

 

Baekhyun POV's

She ignores me. She looks so fine without me. What is this? I feel like it's her who dumbed me. In reality, it's me who dumbed her for Taeyeon. When I see that new boy ruffles her hair, my heart beats so fast. I really want to punch him again. I take a step closer but suddenly Joon-ie grabs my shoulder "Let's finish our homework" He smiles and I can't refuse. I turn my back and walk to the living room with him. Hwayoung, I feel like I lost a diamond right now. I close my eyes and ruffle my hair "What happened?" Joon-ie asks "It's you who dumbed my sister, stop act like you are jealous, you have Taeyeon" He says. I stare at him and sigh. He is right but I still want her sister eventhough I dumbed her. Joon-ie already knew about me and Taeyeon. I can't keep a secret from him so I told him. He didn't mad at me because Young-ie asked him to not. Young-ie is kind. I start to think that I'm a fool.

 

Hwayoung POV's

"Young-ah" Joon oppa calls my name when we walk to school together "Wae oppa?" I ask "I think Baekhyun still thinking about you, he looks jealous whenever you with Sehun" He says. I just raise my eyebrow "I confused, really, you look so happy with Sehun right now, did you forget that he left you 2 years ago?" He asks and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter