Date?

Beat As One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung POV's

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Where are we going now? It's not the right way to my home!" I turns my face from the road to Sehun. Sehun just smiles to the road like crazy. I really hate it when he remains silent "Yah!" I shout to him and he laughs so hard. Looks like he is satisfied with my reaction. I pout my lips and throw my face away from him. I remain silent and ignore every questions he gave "Young-ie, are you mad at me?" He asks me with his high pitch cute voice. Aish. I try hard to not turning my face to him but I failed "Yes, I'm mad because you didn't answer my question, you just smile like a stupid there" I frown to him and he smiles cutely "Mianhae, I just want to be with you since our date interrupted by Chanyeol and Seulgi" He says. I bulge my eyes to him "What date?" I ask and he laughs "Let's go on date since we arrived here" He unbuckles his seatbelt and walk out. I turn my face to the front and I face palm myself. Oh Sehun, he is dead.

 

"What do you want to watch  Young-ie?" Sehun asks me and I just stare at him. I sigh to him and choose randomly without knowing what movie is that "Okay, arraseo, I'll buy the ticket for you, you wait here" He smiles and left me. I watch his back and a smile appeared on my face. I always act I irritated by him but deep inside my heart I really enjoy his presence. I never thought I will be able to meet him again. This is so perfect for me. Suddenly I see Sehun walk to me from afar. I hurriedly put a straight face and cross my hand infront of my chest "Tada!" Sehun wave the tickets infront of my face happily. Why did he act childishly like this? Infront of all this people "Stop it" I slap his hand and he stops it "Let's look around, we have 25 minutes before the movie" Sehun informs and I nod.

 

Sehun POV's

Young-ie walks beside me and I keep my eyes on her. I always smile when I look into her. She is my happiness. Without her realization, I move my hand slowly to her hand. When I feel the moment is right, I take her hand and hold it "Yah, yah, what's that?" She bulges her eyes "We are on a date, look at all the couple, they are holding hand" I say it innocently. I always act innocent infront of her to get the chance like this "But---" "No, no, no" I cut her and pout "What if our friend was here and saw our hand, they will spread " She frowns to me and I smile "There is no friend here, just relax---" "Sehun oppa!" I froze on my place and frown to Young-ie. My statement is wrong. Young-ie panic face stares at me and her hand struggle from my hand "Let me go, are you crazy? She is one of your fangirl, Oh Sehun!" Young-ie is so cute when panicking.

 

"Annyeong oppa" The girl that called me earlier already stand infront of us. Her eyes land on our hand and she frowns "Don't missunderstand what you see, okay?" Young-ie talks to the girl and I frown "What are you talking about Young-ie? There is no missunderstanding here, you see this?" I lift our tangled hand to the girl "There is no such missunderstanding right? We are holding hand" I play the role as an innocent once again and smile to Young-ie "Are you crazy? Huh?" Young-ie frowns "Young-ie and I on a date right now" I laugh like an innocent and this girl infront of me frown to me "Did you two really dating?" She asks "No, of course not, this psycho is dragging me here, so don't trust him, okay?" Young-ie smile awkwardly to the girl and try to release her hand from me. I stare at her with love and chuckle "Why are you so cute Young-ie? Cute like a baby" I chuckle and Young-ie froze there, staring into my eyes. I can feel warm on her eyes.

 

Hwayoung POV's

Oh Sehun is a crazy human being. He really wants to hear tomorrow I think. He is so crazy for God sake. I don't know if he really innocent or stupid. His face, oh God, he looked like a kid when he said that sentence. Honestly, I really like it when he said anything to that fangirl but please, that fangirl will spread rumour tomorrow. His fangirls will kill me tomorrow, this is my last day of living. I really want to jump off of cliff. Sehun-ie, you melt my heart but you put me on danger too. I frown to myself and suddenly I hear a chuckle from the boy beside me "Stop frowning, you won't be ugly, you are still beautiful when frowning" Sehun look down to me and smile. Stop it Sehun, can you stop all those chessy words? I'm melting right now, do you want me to melt like a candle or like an ice?

 

Sehun POV's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter