Chapter 9 -- Double trouble! There are TWO Ryouha-tan's, chu!! (Part 1)

Tentomu chu!! desu~ (Dropped)

When I got to the agency that morning, I saw Ryouha was already there and reading her book. I smiled and sat beside her.

“Ohayou, Ryouha-tan.”

“Good morning.”

I think this was the first time we were alone together. I’ve never had a real conversation with her because she was so shy.

However, despite that, she’s incredibly smart and knows what it means to be a warrior, as well as an idol. We just need to work on the stage fright.

“Say, Ryouha-tan,” I spoke up, starting a conversation.

“Yes?”

“I was just wondering, why did you become an idol if you have stage fright?”

“Hm… I don’t know actually. It just felt like it was something I had to do.”

“Because we’re chosen?”

“Maybe… I’m not sure.”

“Hm…” I looked and saw an open magazine on the counter. It was turned to a page talking about a new local psychic in Akihabara. “Hey, you were reading about this?”

“Uh, y-yes. I was thinking she could tell me how to get rid of my stage fright. You must think it’s weird that I actually believe that…”

“No way, I totally understand. How bout we go together?”

“Right now?”

“Yeah, don’t worry. I’ll text the others and tell them to meet us over at the new Crepe stand near Shibuya.”

I smiled and took Ryouha’s hand.

“C’mon, let’s go!”

…..

“My Lord.” Momo bowed in front of her master with a pleased look on her face. “I have devised the perfect plan to defeat those pesky idols.”

Is that so?

“Those two are older than dirt. You can leave everything to me!”

If you say so. I shall see how things go.

She bowed one more time and walked off, finding Hayate and dragging him by his collar.

“C’mon, let’s go.”

“Are we going to play a game~?” he giggled.

“Yes, we are. We’re going to play a fun game.”

Hayate giggled more and talked to his Teddy as Momo transported them to the human world.

…..

“You sure you wanna go by yourself?” I asked Ryouha as we stood in front of the shop.

“Y-yes. I’m sure. This is something I have to deal with on my own.”

“Okay. Good luck.”

I walked over to the crepe stand and ordered myself a chocolate-strawberry crepe as I waited. I got out my phone and texted the others.

“Ryouha-tan is getting her fortune told by a psychic. Meet me at the crepe stand.”

Nana: “Got it.”

Miki: “Ooh~ crepes? I’m in! <3”

Nagisa: “I didn’t know there was a psychic here. XD”

Mio: “Okie-dokie, me and Meru-chan will be there soon~”

I sighed and happily ate my crepe. I wonder if Ryouha will get a good reading…

…..

“Hello?” Ryouha looked and saw a young girl, wearing a hood to cover her face and long pink hair.

“Hello. How may I help you?”

“Um, yes… I’d like a reading.”

“Please sit.” The girl gestured to Ryouha, who sat down on the other side of the table.

“I’m currently working as an idol, but… I’m incredibly shy and I’m still scared about getting on stage. I would like to know if there was some way to be more confident.”

“Ah, I see. Here, give me your hand.”

Ryouha held out her hand as the psychic examined her palm.

“Why yes. You do have the potential within you. A strong, powerful potential, indeed.”

“Really?”

“Would you like me to awaken that potential inside you?”

“Y-yes, please!”

The fortune teller smiled and with a wave of her hand, her crystal ball started glowing. Purple mist swirled around inside it, making it sparkle more.

“Look, my dear, and you shall see…” Ryouha stared deeply into the spiraling mist. The psychic girl smiled widely and revealed a familiar fang. “This is your destiny.”

The girl’s eyes suddenly glowed red and the light entered Ryouha’s own. Her world grew foggy and hazy as she slowly fell into trance.

“Yes, I can see it. You truly are worthy. Give me your will, and I shall guide you.”

Then, her world grew dark…

…..

Ryouha’s eyes slowly opened as she found herself outside the psychic’s shop. However, now there was a closed sign on the door.

“What happened to me..?” she said as she tried to remember what went on inside.

Everything inside her head was cloudy. It’s like everything that happened was a dream.

She sighed and was about to leave, but then accidentally ran into someone. She thought she was about to fall, but then the person caught her.

“Oh, sorry, cutie.” The voice of the person she bumped into rang. “I didn’t see you there. Haha.”

Ryouha looked up and saw a handsome young man standing before her. Her cheeks blushed heavily and she felt her heart pounding.

“I-ikemen..!”

…..

“She’s this way, come on!” I guided the others to the shop where Ryouha was, but we all stopped when we saw it was closed and Ryouha was nowhere to be found. “Eh?”

“Where’s Ryouha-tan?”

“I don’t know…” I got out my phone and texted her. “I thought she said she’d wait here.”

“Hey, where are u, Ryouha-tan??? We’re all here waiting!”

“Where could she have gone?”

“Probably not too far…”

Then, she texted back.

Ryouha: “I’m back at the agency building.”

“Ah, good. She’s back at the office.”

“Let’s go!”

Me and the others ran as fast as we could, finally getting to the agency building. We reached our level and opened the door to the office, when…

*Pop*

*BURRR*

“AAAAAH!!!” All of us were taken aback as Nagisa got covered in confetti and hit in the face with a pie. As it slid off, she took some of the cream and tasted it.

“Coconut cream…”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was HILARIOUS!!!” We all heard laughter and saw someone we never expected to see laughing.

“Ry-Ryouha-tan?!”