Personal Preference

Personal Preference
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As it was time for him to wake up, Jaejoong sneaked out from his warm slumber to pick his clothes off the floor.

When he sensed the absence of the younger male from his arms, Yunho opened his eyes showing his annoyed expression when he spotted Jaejoong wearing the clothes that's been thrown yesterday in the middle of their heated session

“It’s still too early, where are you going?”

Jaejoong looked at the man who just woke up after zipping his pants, then smiled “I have to go back home and change, we have an important meeting today with the investors.”

Yunho lied on his back again, yawning “Maybe you should bring some clothes next time, I’ll empty some drawers for you.”

The younger male gave a nod, grinning this time as he was done dressing himself

“I won’t be coming back tonight though, I have a lot to do with Siwon” He was about to go, but when he saw a frown forming in the CEO’s handsome features he came back with a light laugh “It is work”

He bend down and kissed his forehead “Plus, the rumor says that he’s going out with a guy from the management department, Cho Kyuhyun”

 

 

And now, unlike what he said earlier this morning, Jaejoong was back even though it was minutes before midnight.

He walked as light as he could when he entered the bedroom, so he wouldn’t wake Taepoong that was definitely going to wake Yunho with his loud barks. And smiled when he saw a pair of pants and sweatshirt placed neatly on a table beside the door. One way or another, Yunho knew that Jaejoong was going to comeback no matter how late it was.

He changed quickly and snuggled himself under the warm sheets next to Yunho.

 

Three hours later, loud groans could be heard from Jaejoong when Yunho was trying to wake him up, holding his phone that been ringing for a few minutes now and Jaejoong was way too deep in his sleep that he didn’t feel it.

“Jaejoong, your phone…” Yunho rubbed his eyes, still feeling sleepy and chuckled when Jaejoong waved his hand in the air as he buried his head under the pillow

“No it’s yours, mine is off”

Yunho shook his head, pulling the pillow away from Jaejoong “No, it is yours and it says ‘mom’”

Jaejoong snapped immediately and took his phone from Yunho to look at the caller id “MOM!”

The brunette chuckled and went back under the blanket as the younger answered his phone

“Hello?” Jaejoong breathed, feeling worried that something must’ve been happened so his mother would call in this time “Is everything okay? Where’s Jiwon?”

“Omma~!” Jaejoong whined, and then looked behind him to see Yunho who was burying his face in the mattress holding his laugh. He narrowed his eyes and kicked Yunho’s leg but that didn’t stop his laughs, then coughed to make his voice sound more mature, but he can’t help it when he talks to his mother

“Then why are you calling at this time? You made me scared” He kept nodding and humming in response as his mom was talking

“WHAT? TOMMOROW?!” He exclaimed looking rather uncomfortable “Okay, bye”

Jaejoong fell on his back again covering his face with his hands “Oh no~…!”

The brunette came closer to him, pulling his hands away “What’s wrong?”

The younger sighed deeply like he was in a deep trouble “My mom, she’s here with Jiwon. Her plane landed a few hours ago.”

Yunho arched his eyebrows, still looking confused and Jaejoong sighed again “She called Heechul asking for me and he told her I’m not home, she thinks I’m living with someone now” He covered his face feeling guilty at what he was going to say, hoping it won’t hurt the man “She think it is a girl, so she want to meet us tomorrow”

Yunho gave a nod, finally understanding the whole picture. He smiled and pulled Jaejoong’s hands again “Then let’s do it together. It is time to come out now.”

Jaejoong shook his head thinking of this heavy mission he’s been delaying for years now, he just doesn’t want Yunho to meet his mother in that way. What if she snapped at him? What if she hit him? Or even worst, what if she forbade the two from seeing each other?

“I can’t…” He muttered, shaking his head again “I just can’t…..I can’t”

Yunho rubbed Jaejoong’s arm, giving him his warm smile “It’s okay Jaejoong, I know how hard this be.”

“This is so hard.” Jaejoong whined thinking of the moment he feared his whole life, then looked at Yunho who was quite as always “How did you come out to your parents? Did your mom hit you? Did she said she hate you?”

Yunho shook his head, laughing at the tones of questions Jaejoong was asking “I just sat there and talked to them”

Jaejoong sighed deeply “You make things seem so easy.”

But it is not easy, they both know. Especially for Jaejoong, who now thinks it would’ve been better if he did it earlier. His mother had dreams about his future wife and how she will look, and her future grandchildren.

He sighed again, he can have the grandchildren she wants with Yunho, at some point they will consider adopting won’t they? But the wife thing is impossible.

“Why didn’t I do it earlier~?” Jaejoong whined “No, I had to be an idiot and tell lie after lie”

Yunho lied on his back next to Jaejoong and wrapped his arms around him, nuzzling the man’s hair and planting feathery kisses

“Everything will end up well.”

Jaejoong nodded, hoping it will.

 

***

 

The next day

 

“I’m home!”

Yunho announced once he closed the door, knowing that no one is there other than his dog. But it became a habit once Jaejoong started spending his time here.

“Hey! Did miss me?” He laughed as his dog barked when he ruffled it fur “But I was out for a few hours… Are you pretending to miss me so I would feed you more?”

The dog barked again and Yunho chuckled

“Yunho…

The brunette turned, not hiding his surprise when he saw Jaejoong coming to where he was. When they left this morning Jaejoong was heading to the hotel where his mother and sister were, imagining all sort of bad reactions his mom would give. So he told Yunho not to expect his return for the day, and this time he meant it. Whatever would happens, he will take it alone.

“Jaejoong, What…?”

Jaejoong tugged the man’s sleeve with a blank expression, but Yunho pulled him to his arms and cupped the sweaty face

“What happened?”

“She’s here… my mom. I tried to call you for the last two hours” Jaejoong inhaled deeply trying to calm his heartbeats “She wants to see you”

Yunho gave a nod and was about to walk with Jaejoong but stopped again, touching Jaejoong’s cheek with the tip of his fingers as he spotted tears in the man’s eyes.

“Did she say anything make upset?”

He sighed when Jaejoong didn’t answer. He didn’t think it would be this serious, but it seems it is.

He intertwined their hands and gave a tight squeeze on Jaejoong’s hand to assure him that nothing bad would happen.

 

Earlier this morning

 

Jaejoong was walking back and forth in front of the suite his mother and sister were in, his mother was expecting him to come with a girlfriend and he was petrified. He can’t go in.

He took a deep breath and was about to leave but stopped

“I’ll tell her we broke up!”

He smiled and gave a nod to himself as an engorgement and was about to knock on the door but stopped when a picture of Yunho popped in his mind. He shook his head left and right

“Yunho will understand”

He inhaled deeply and fisted his hand to knock, then sighed when he didn’t

“She will set matchmaking sessions and that will hurt Yunho for sure”

He inhaled some air and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter