Epilogue

Personal Preference
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week ago

 

“Are you okay? You look really bad.”

“I’m fine just a-

A loud sneeze cut him off making Jaejoong chuckle when he realized that Yunho is sick but he’s lying about it. He stepped closer to the CEO who was busy denying his sickness and rubbing his teary eyes, he touch his forehead and was shocked when the back of his hand came in contact with the very hot skin.

“Yah, we should go and see a doctor.”

But Yunho found a way to sneak his body away from Jaejoong who was about to drag him out “I’m fine, don’t worry.”

Jaejoong knew how much Yunho hate medicines and doctors, something about them always drive him nuts so he didn’t insist to go but he knew a fever like what Yunho have won’t go just like that.

“Go to sleep while I bring something for the fever, and soup will defiantly help you.”

But Yunho shook his head not wanting to cause any trouble for Jaejoong “I still have things to do so-

“Yah Jung Yunho!” Jaejoong snapped at him feeling really annoyed how Yunho would always lie so he wouldn’t bother him “Whatever you have you can do it when you wake up. Now go to sleep and I’ll wake you when I get your food and medicine ready.”

But Yunho didn’t move still trying to find an excuse so Jaejoong would stay, causing the younger male to walk toward him and loosen his tie ing the first two buttons whispering softly against the CEO’s cheek

“Please, you’re not bothering me or anything.”

Yunho nodded planting light kisses in Jaejoong’s cheek as they wrapped their arms around each other

“Drink a lot of water and stay in bed.”

“Okay.” He whispered huskily giving one last kiss in Jaejoong’s lips

Jaejoong shook his head taking Yunho’s face between his palms “I don’t trust you.”

The CEO chuckled weakly knowing exactly what Jaejoong meant and he was right, Yunho can’t be trusted when it comes to take some rest and leave his work, while his boyfriend took his wrist and dragged him to his bedroom

“Change right now and I’ll bring you water.”

Just when he was about to pull his hand and go, Yunho pulled Jaejoong’s wrist taking the other man between his arms again feeling sorry at the worried look in Jaejoong’s beautiful orbs

“Please stop worrying too much.”

Jaejoong sighs deeply wrapping his arms around the fevered neck “How can I not be worried when you keep acting like a baby.” Then his soft look turned to deathly glare when he remembered “Are you still going on tomorrow’s flight?”

Yunho chuckled again giving a short nod “It’s really an important meeting.”

“I won’t allow you to go unless you listened to me today.”

Yunho knew Jaejoong was capable to stop him so he didn’t protest at all deciding to take care of himself for the day and follow Jaejoong’s instructions.

Ever since they started dating, Yunho found himself changing a lot of his old unhealthy habits because of Jaejoong’s influence.

Even though Jaejoong wasn’t living here with him but whenever he comes Yunho is more than happy when he sees Jaejoong is comfortable and finally acting normally around him.

 

Jaejoong placed a bottle of water with a plastic cup next to Yunho’s bed so it would be easier to reach for water whenever he wanted while the CEO was comfortably lying down between the soft sheets with his eyes getting heavy

“Jaejoongie, please don’t forget to wake me up later.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes when he heard the desperate plead then gave a nod. Yunho just can’t leave work for one day.

He patted the CEO cheek softly then leaned and gave a kiss on the man’s forehead inhaling his scent deeply.

“Taepoong, take care of this baby here hmm?”

Yunho smiled when he heard Jaejoong’s giggle after his dog let out a loud bark in agreement.

 

 

When he went back from the pharmacy later Yunho was still sleeping so he decided to make a soup to help his boyfriend to get better and have more energy to do his work when he woke up.

When he finished it was about time to wake Yunho so he headed to the CEO’s room to check his temperature.

Jaejoong laid next to Yunho not having the heart to wake the man up but he had to since Yunho’s fever wasn’t getting low even after taking wet towel to cool down his body, Yunho have to take his medicines.

He kept staring at the sleeping figure till his eyes felt heavy with each passing second.

 

 

But his eyes snapped open when he felt the mattress movement immediately looking at Yunho’s side who looked back at him apologetically

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to wake you, go back to sleep.”

Jaejoong smiled at the soft whispers then looked at his watch realizing that he only fell asleep for fifteen minutes.

“I was going to wake you up before I fell asleep.” He rubbed his eyes tiredly then moved from the comfy bed “I got you something to eat then you will take your medicines.”

“Jaejoong I don-

Jaejoong glared at him pulling his hands so he would follow him “If you dared to argue about your health I will kick you out Jung Yunho.”

 

Present time

 

And now he was heading to Yunho’s apartment to welcome his comeback after his long week trip to Jeju. He was so worried when he dropped him off at the airport that he even went inside and waited for his flight time so he would make sure Yunho was okay and wasn’t still affected by the fever despite the many times Yunho told him so, but Jaejoong knew that Yunho would say anything to make him feel better.

That day in the airport Jaejoong was seated right in front of Yesung and other managers in Yunho’s company who were glad to know that he was doing okay at Choi’s and were extremely shocked when Yunho introduced Jaejoong as his boyfriend but didn’t utter a word against the happy couple.

But Yesung’s glares toward Jaejoong caused the later a deep satisfaction. In his mind, Jaejoong wanted to face Yesung again and show him how much he’s not affected with anything happened in the past. Unlike Yesung who was still holding grudges against him.

 

…..

 

Yunho was resting in the sofa after taking a long bath. He was planning to go back to his apartment but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter