3/5

Personal Preference
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulations Jaejoong-ssi.”

“Please show us your best Jaejoong-ssi.”

“You got this chance to shine so grab it.”

 

Jaejoong kept bowing to the board of director's members hearing their honest congrats after the CEO himself announced him as the new project manager.

He smiled happily when his eyes met his boss’s eyes and gave a nod as encouragement

 

.

Jaejoong bowed to him letting out his joyful smile. He shall enjoy this moment and treasure it, after all this is what he’s been working for all these years.

“I didn’t expect that but congratulations.” Yesung narrowed his eyes looking at Jaejoong and couldn’t give a smile. In his mind he knows for sure that Jaejoong doesn’t deserve this chance. And that made him feel even more annoyed as he regretted taking the previous project.

 

…..

 

Jaejoong along with his secretary and Yesung where smiling respectfully when the CEO entered the elevator with a warm smile.

“Are you working together now?” Yunho asked with his deep voice pointing out at the elevator doors that closed again after Jiyeon left to her office.

Yesung shook his head looking at Jaejoong “No, we’re just using the meeting room in the same time. Jaejoong doesn’t seem to welcome any help.”

The CEO nodded understanding and held back his chuckle when he saw Jaejoong glaring at Yesung “Well, its good if someone had the trust in his capability.”

The elevator’s doors opened again and Yunho was the first to walk out followed by Yesung while Jaejoong was about to do the same but something that looked like it fell from Yesung caught his attention

He bends down to take what seemed to be a card. Jaejoong gasped when he realized that it was the same VIP card he has for a gay club

‘Yesung is gay?’

He took the card and placed it in his pocket immediately following Yesung to the meeting room

‘Woah! That little bastard! And he acted all high and mighty.’

He closed the door as he sat in front of Yesung trying to ignore the urge to say something and focus in his project.

 

…..

 

“Yah Kim Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong shrugged taking his time to make Yesung reveal himself after deciding to take a break after two hours of working “I mean it’s not wrong to like other men.”

Yesung narrowed his eyes as he kept looking at Jaejoong who was walking to his direction

‘What’s wrong with this bastard? Does, does he like me?’

“Yah Kim Jaejoong. Don’t touch me.”

Jaejoong chuckled as he was standing in front of Yesung now “I mean you and I are not so different after all.”

Yesung pushed him back slightly to make a space for himself not understanding Jaejoong’s plan “Yah! Keep yourself together.”

The raven walked away from Jaejoong who pulled him back taking the VIP card out and gave it to him “You forgot something.”

Yesung sighed throwing the card on Jaejoong feeling annoyed “This is not mine you little prick.”

“It’s okay you don’t have to deny it.” Jaejoong shrugged offering the card back causing the other to frown

“What do you think of me you idiot. I told you this isn’t mine.”

“It’s not?” but there was you, me, Jiyeon and-

Jaejoong shook his head cutting himself off when he saw Yesung walking out

‘It must be Yesung’s but he doesn’t want to admit it.’

“That weird guy.” Yesung shook his head as he walked out of the meeting room “What’s wrong with him?” he sighed ruffling his hair “I’ll be using this room tonight he better not be here by then.”

 

…..

 

During the day Jaejoong preferred to work from his office with the help from Jiyeon who had enough experience to give advices. So he didn’t have to go back and face Yesung in the meeting room. But by the end of the day he realized he forgot his wallet in the meeting room so he headed there after saying goodbyes to his colleagues.

He looked everywhere for his wallet and eventually he found it under the chair he was sitting on earlier. Just when he was about to go out he came face to face with Yesung who looked surprised to see him and even shivered when he saw Jaejoong’s smirk

“If you dared to take a step next to me I will throw this on you.” He waved his coffee as a warning but Jaejoong ignored him and walked even closer. And without any hesitation his white shirt was covered with Yesung’s coffee

“AHHH! Yah! It hurts!”

Yesung sighed walking to his work place “It’s iced coffee you liar.”

“Ice hurt too you prick!” Jaejoong mumbled as he walked to the restroom that was right between the CEO’s office and the meeting’s room.

He took off the white shirt to wash the coffee off then walked to the dryer when he made sure that the coffee spot was nowhere to be seen.

“Ah that annoying bastard.”

“Jaejoong-ssi?”

Jaejoong immediately turned to look at his boss who was standing by the door

“Sajangnim.” He mumbled as he looked at himself only in his pants. A deep blush painted his cheeks with red as he started wearing his shirt back “I slipped on Yesung’s coffee.”

“Are you hurt?” The CEO’s tone was a bit concerned but Jaejoong smiled softly shaking his head

“No, I’m fine. It was ice coffee don’t worry.”

Yunho nodded smiling “Would you like to join me for dinner Jaejoong-ssi?”

Jaejoong nodded immediately “Of course.”

 

…..

 

“Please eat a lot sajangnim.” Jaejoong smiled cutting some of the crab meat in the dish in the middle of the table and placed it in Yunho’s plate.

The CEO chuckled at the spontaneous gesture earning Jaejoong’s attention who was about to eat “What’s so funny?”

Yunho pointed his chopstick on Jaejoong “You’re acting like a mother when they give their kids the food first.” He wanted to say how boyfriends do that too but he kept that part to himself knowing that he would cross the line.

Jaejoong shrugged smiling “I do that all the time. In the house I’m the one who cooks so it’s my mission to feed everyone.” He rolled his eyes remembering his friends “They act like babies and just want someone to shove the food inside their mouth.”

He looked at his boss feeling a bit guilty knowing that not everyone likes their food to be touched “I’m sorry if I disturbed your meal.”

Yunho shook his head immediately “Actually it’s quite lovely to do that. I hope it means that we don’t have formal relationship anymore.”

 

 

The two finished their meal and waited for the waitress to bring the bill. The second the waitress placed the bill on the table Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter