Chapter 1

In the Car

 

“Time’s up! Please stop writing and submit all the answer sheets now!” The invigilator announced to all the students in the exam hall. Seohyun checked all the answer sheets to make sure that she answers it all. She stacked all the answer sheets according to the number of questions. She waited for the invigilator to collect the paper. “You may leave the hall now.” The invigilator instructed them after all the papers have been collected.

“Freedom!” A male student shouted along with the screaming of joy from other students after they finish with their final examination in their last year of the college. They were too happy that they blocked the exit door of the hall which Seohyun couldn’t get out from there.

Once Seohyun managed to get out from the hall, she was pulled into a hug by someone she loves the most. Who else other than her handsome but cute (shh, don’t tell him that) husband, Luhan. Luhan is so happy that the exam is finished. He struggled a lot in this subject as it is his weakest subject out of all but Seohyun taught him very well. As expected from her.

“How was the paper?” Seohyun asked as Luhan released his hug. Luhan shrugged his shoulder. “I think it is fine. Thanks to you for teaching me yesterday. What about you? Wait, I get it! It’s easy as pie, isn’t it?” Seohyun smiled at him. Indeed, she is a smart student.

Luhan gave her a kiss to express how happy he is after the exams. “Woah, there! If you want to show your affection to your wife, please do it somewhere else. We don’t need your public display affection here.” Kris muttered annoyingly.

Luhan chuckled at Kris’s annoyed remarks. “Why? Are you jealous? Please kiss your ‘girlfriend’ if you feel jealous. Where is she?” Kris scoffed when Luhan mentioned about the queenka that claimed him as her boyfriend.

“Please, Luhan! She is not my girlfriend, even from the start. I don’t know where she is but I’m glad she’s gone now.” Kris couldn’t help but he felt hundred times glad that those queenka were suspended from the college for their misbehavior. All EXO members were like finally, they could breathe the fresh air after being trapped by those queenka.

After the revelation of Luhan and Seohyun’s relationship at their Prom Night last month, they didn’t have to act like a stranger anymore. They act like a lover except that it looks so romantic than any normal lovers. Luhan didn’t hesitate to hug or kiss Seohyun in front of people although she protested it because it’s really embarrassing.

A lot of people wanted to become Seohyun’s friend but Luhan sometimes forbade her to get close with them because they were bunch of hypocrites who used to talk bad about her but now they wanted to be her friends. The only friends that Luhan sort of allowed her to befriend with are the hoobae kingka and queenka; Infinite and Lovelyz.

He only let them to be with Seohyun's friends because two girls; Yoo Jiae and Kim Jiyeon told him about what happened to Seohyun and Park Myungeun who told Xiumin about Seohyun’s missing dress during the dance competition. He was skeptical about Infinite but he only let Lee Sungjong to get close with Seohyun because he looks feminine and the youngest compared to the other so Luhan didn’t worried much. Infinite and Lovelyz are very fond of Seohyun.

As for Sooyi, on the day they came back to the college, there was a notice that was pasted on the board saying that if any students have any complaints about Sooyi, meet the counselor as soon as possible. A lot of students lined up at the outside of the counselor room in order to complain about Sooyi. The situation is like people who lined up to buy a ticket for a concert. They don’t even move from their spot at all.

As a result, Sooyi was expelled from the college and she was blacklisted from entering any colleges or universities for 5 years. Other than that, his father was announced bankrupt by the lawyer, leaving Sooyi with nothing. Because of that, she was suffered from mental illness due to what happens to her life and she was sent to the hospital.

Seohyun became happier after Sooyi was expelled from the college. Not only that, her friends were suspended from the college for a year. It’s a freedom for her and now Luhan is by her side, she doesn’t have to worry anymore.

“How about we celebrate the end of our college life at the club?” Chanyeol suggested an idea. Seohyun frowned at the mention of club. She didn’t like going to club. Even worse, she hates drunken people.

Luhan noticed that Seohyun was uneasy about going to the club. On behalf of Seohyun, Luhan disagree the idea. “Please don’t. I don’t want my Joohyun to get drunk and she didn’t want to.” Xiumin, Baekhyun and Tao nodded as they remembered the incident where she was drunk.

Kyungsoo raised his hand and everyone turned to him. They surprised to see Kyungsoo trying to get their attention. He’s not that kind of person. He is usually a listener among EXO other than Xiumin. “Why don’t we go to our favorite café?” He gave his suggestion to them.

“That’s great! Don’t we all really love to go there?” Chen agreed with Kyungsoo’s idea, followed by the others. Kyungsoo smiled proudly when his suggestion is accepted by EXO. “Can we buy a whole cake to celebrate?” Lay gave another suggestion.

They were quiet with Lay’s suggestion but later they agreed with it. “So, what are we waiting for? Let’s go and celebrate the end of college life!” Chanyeol shouted in happiness.

 


 

The café is filled with laughter from EXO. They picked the second floor and it’s their favorite place. Usually, they will order what they want to eat but this time they want to order something special. “Order what you want. It’s my treat today.” Suho told his friends. He’s the only one who willing to treat them despite that they like to orders a lot of food. He is rich anyway.

“Don’t you always treat us?” Chen reminded him. The bad thing that they had done to Suho is whenever they want to eat something, they ask Suho to pay for it. However, Suho didn’t say anything about it and he just gave his credit card to them.

“Suho, you don’t have to treat them. Today, it’s my treat but only for today. Tomorrow will be Suho’s treat again.” Luhan volunteered to treat EXO but he promised only today. Suho was making faces when Luhan said that Suho will continue to treat them.

All of them looked at the menu and suggested what they want to eat since they’re going to order a lot. Oppa, I want strawberry milkshake.” Seohyun told Luhan about what she wants. Luhan raised his eyebrow that she didn’t want to order goguma latte that she likes. “I want to order something different.”

Luhan smiled and he ordered the same thing as well. EXO agreed to order 2 plates of fried chicken and it’s their favorite. They also ordered other foods. “What about dessert?” Tao asked them about which dessert that they want to order.

They flipped the menu to the dessert section. After looking through, they want to try milk gelato since it’s a new recipe from the café. They also ordered the ice crepe, which is ice cream that was wrapped with crepe.

“What about cake?” Lay told them before that he wants a cake. Then, they looked through the cake in the menu. “Let’s order cheesecake, chocolate cake and strawberry shortcake. Everyone agree?” Suho suggested and they nodded at him.

Once all the foods have arrived, they didn’t wait any longer as they dig in the food. Foods kept them quiet and they didn’t care about anything. As long as they can eat, they will eat and don’t disturb them while they were eating.

“So, what are your plans after this? Guys, I’m asking you!” Suho wanted to know what they are going to do once they finished their college but they were too busy chewing the food. “Guys, listen to me!” Everyone turned to Suho with their mouth full with food.

Suho repeated the question and some of them said that they might be working at their father’s company now and some tried to plan for a vacation. “What about you, Luhan?” Suho turned to Luhan who has not answered his question yet.

Everyone turned to him, even Seohyun. Seohyun seemed to understand him. Luhan doesn’t know what his plan is after this. His father told him that he only allows Luhan to work in his company after he graduated. He just finished his college. That doesn’t count as graduate, right?

Luhan froze in his place. Seohyun took his left hand and turned to EXO. Oppa will spend time with our sons’ first.”

It’s Luhan’s turn to look at Seohyun in surprise. Honestly, they just finished their last paper today, how is he going to think what he wants to do in his life before he officially works at his father’s company? One thing for sure, he will continue to work as a dishwasher at this café so does Seohyun as a cook.

“Why? You don’t want to work in your father’s company?” Kris confused with Seohyun’s answer just now.

Luhan was about to answer but Seohyun cut him. “It’s not like that. It’s just that, we were too busy doing a revision for the exams that we didn’t have time for them. We’ve been doing a revision for three weeks so we want to make it up for them. Luhan oppa will start work-working in dad’s com-company next y-year.” Seohyun explained to them but stuttered at the end. Luhan surprised when she said that but he knew that she lied to them.

“Why did you stutter, Seohyun nuna?” Baekhyun asked her strangely.

Luhan perceived that Seohyun’s hold on his hand slowly tightened and she looked so anxious that she took a quick sip of strawberry milkshake. “Argh!” Seohyun screamed while holding her head. She suffered from brain freeze because she drank too fast.

“Joohyun, are you okay?” Luhan asked her in concerned. Seohyun shook her head rapidly while shut her eyes tightly. When she feels fine, she blinked her eyes in quick motion. She took the drink again and placed the straw near . “Don’t drink too fast.” He cautioned making her smiled shyly.

 


 

Luhan and Seohyun arrived at the mansion and were welcomed by Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun. Mrs. Lu approached them and asked about the test. “We’re doing fine, mom. Hopefully we’re able to graduate.” Luhan replied to his mother.

“Mom, where’s dad?” Seohyun asked her mother-in-law. Mrs. Lu raised her eyebrows. “He has a meeting today and tonight, I won’t be here. There’s a dinner at his company. I should be there.” Mrs. Lu explained to them.

After they bid farewell to Mrs. Lu, they went back home. While they are on their way, Seohyun asked the boys how was their day at the kindergarten.

“Our friend, Lauren has a little brother now. She said that his name is Cooper. How nice if we have a dongsaeng.” Taemin wished that they have a dongsaeng. They couldn’t stop telling their parents that they want another sibling.

The atmosphere in the car was so quiet and awkward. Usually, the boys are so noisy but after Taemin said about his friend has a new brother, no one seems like dare to say anything. Jongin and Sehun didn’t open their mouth to make some kind of funny sounds while they’re in the car. Why they were so quiet? Hopefully they don't nag at their parents about getting a dongsaeng.

Luhan cleared his throat to break the silence. “Why do you guys want a dongsaeng?” Actually, even Luhan and Seohyun didn’t know why they want another child. For some people, three children is enough to make the family complete. But for Luhan, there’s something missing. When he asked Seohyun why she wants another child, she answered that she didn’t know why but she just wants another child. When Seohyun asked him the same thing, he answered the exact same answer as Seohyun because that’s what on his mind. Now, he is curious about their son. What will they answer?

Hyung bullied me. / Sehun is so annoying.” Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun answered at the same time while pointing to each other. “Other than that?” Luhan figured out that there must be other reason.

“We want a dongsaeng.” Sehun answered. Luhan and Seohyun hung their head down after hearing Sehun’s answer. Besides the reason of the catfight between brothers, they have the same reason as their parents. Why they want a dongsaeng? Because they want one.

 


 

Luhan back hugged Seohyun after she removed her shirt leaving her tank top on. “Why did you lie to them?” Seohyun looked at him confusedly. “My friends. Why did you tell them that I will work at dad’s company next year?”

Seohyun gave him a peck on his lips. “What do you mean? It’s true that you will work with him next year.” She answered to him. But Luhan knew her better. Although it’s true that he will start next year, her words to his friends seemed suspicious to him. She shouldn’t be stammered while telling them about that.

“I bet there’s something behind that, Joohyun. You can’t fool me. You stuttered when you said that. Now tell me, what exactly do you mean that I will work next year?” Luhan turned her to face him. He was looking straight in her eyes. When Seohyun stuttered, that means she’s lying.

Seohyun sighed and gulped before she tells him the truth. “Actually, I want to say that you’re going to start on January but it didn’t come out from my mouth.” Luhan’s eyes widened when she said that. January? They didn’t know when their graduation ceremony will be held and there’s no way he’s going to start that early.

“I just want to help you. Your body is like a stone when they asked about your plan. I know that you want to work as well.” She explained to him. “And don’t worry. I will persuade dad to let you work at his company. I will tell him that you need training before you can handle everything.” She continued.

Luhan hugged her. “Thank you for doing this to me but I don’t think he will agree about this. Besides that, I’m not ready. If I work, I will be back late at night and I don’t want you to wait for me. Even though I tell you to, you will still wait for me to come home. Besides that, we can’t spend our time together because I’m tired. I don’t want that.” He wants to work but he’s not ready to separate from Seohyun for hours yet.

Seohyun shook her head. He’s like a boy who can’t separate with his mommy. “You really like a kid. You’re such a cute boy, oppa.” She pinched his cheek. Luhan frowned when she calls him a kid and a cute boy. “I’m not a kid. I’m not cute. I’m a man.” He said it proudly.

She looked at his face. “Really? Honestly, you don’t look like a man at all with this kind of face.” She turned to grab the towel but he back hugged her again.

“Manly doesn’t mean that you have to look like a man but a physical. If I’m not manly, where do you think our sons’ came from?” He whispered seductively to her ear. Seohyun gulped while making a nervous face. She dug her own grave.

“I think I need to show you my manliness. Then, you’ll know how manly I am.” He smirked before he continued. “We celebrated with my friends just now. Tonight, we’re going to celebrate again. Just two of us in this room.”

But that night, Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun sleep in their room because Seohyun said that she wanted to sleep with them. She also said that she wanted to make up her time with them because they were busy for the past weeks. All five of them sleep on the bed but Luhan had to give up because he was almost fall from the bed. In the end, he had to sleep on the floor beside Seohyun's side of the bed. He thought that his plan might work but failed when Seohyun slept in the middle with Sehun on her right while Taemin and Jongin on her left.

 

 

 

 

 


I can't believe this! 82 subscribers and 14 upvotes in one day? I have not started yet. Actually, I can't believe that I will update now since I just post this yesterday along with the 'A Perfect Secret' last chapter. Anyway, thank you for subscribed, voted and commented.

p/s: Sorry if this chapter is quite boring. Enjoy!!