(여섯) - Six

Business Relationship

The young couple walked downstairs with their hands laced together and their lips with a smile that is wider than the Pacific Ocean. For Jackson, this is cloud nine because finally, the girl of his dreams was finally in his arms and he couldn't ask for anything more. For Youngji, this is also cloud nine because the boy she has been secretly admiring all this time was right beside her now. And Jackson is about to find that out.

As they reached dwonstairs, Youngji's mom Mrs. Heo saw the two of them holding hands and she just couldn't pass up this opportunity to daughter about this.

"Hi Youngji, hi Jackson!" Mrs. Heo warmly greeted them as Jackson swung his arm around Youngji's shoulder, causing her to flush crimson red.

"Hi umma!" Jackson repiied as he approached her future mother in-law and hugged her tightly.

"It looks like the problem betwen you two is now solved! And I think that's not the only thing that happened~" Mrs. Heo eyed her daughter, who sensed that she's being stared at, causing her to blush more.

"U-Umma!" Youngji puffed her cheeks causing her mother and her boyfriend to laugh at her cute actions.

"Well isn't it true, honey? Every day, you would tell me how cute Jackson is and how hard it is to be mean to him for so long!." And with this, Jackson's eyes widened at the confession of her mother and now, his smile reached from ear to ear.

"Yes dummy, I already liked you before. I already fell in love with you but I just can't confess to you because I'm too shy. You should be lucky because I love you" Youngji buried her face on Jackson's chest to hide her blushing face.

"Aww that's so sweet of you! Don't worry I love you too very much and I'll make sure that you'll be happy every single day that we're together and I'll always make you feel special." Jackson laughed softly as he cupped her face to make her face him and slowly, the gap between their lips are closing and just about when they're lips are really going to touch, it was interrupted my Mr. Heo.

"Don't do it here please! Do it when you two are alone, ok?" Mr. Heo shaked his head as he chuckled at the young couple in front of him and Jackson laughed along with him while the red-headed girl stood there with her face flushed red.

"Oh by the way, do you two have anything to do for the rest of the day? if not, then go somewhere! Have fun!" Mrs. Heo suggested and with that, Jackson was given an idea on how to spend the rest of the day.

----------------------------------

"Where are we going, Jackson?" Youngji's eyes were being covered by Jackson as he guided her to this place that he rented.

"Just a little more, Youngji, we're almost there." Jackson couldn't hold his escitement as he knew how much this gil is going to love this place because why? Well it was suggested by Youngji's mother herself.

"Are we there yet?" As time passes by, Youngji is starting to grow more impatient as se herself is getting more curious about her boyfriend's surprise. Then, a few more seconds later, Jackson let go of his hands on her eyes and when she opened her eyes, she was really shocked with what she saw.

It was her favorite place, the beach but not just any beach though, this is the beach where her family always likes to go and right now, she just couldn't contain her happiness as it has been a long time since she went here. She immediately hugged Jackson tightly and repeatedly pecked his cheeks, causing Jackson to do his hyena laugh that Youngji fell in love for.

"Do you like this place? I rented this whole place just for the two of us, we can do anything we want! We can play in the water, eat some good food and so much more!" Jackson couldn't stop blabbering about the things he wanted to do at the beach and he seemed to be more excited than his girlfriend.

"Of course, this is my favorite place! I can't wait to spend my time here with you and I'm sure that we're going to have fun!" Youngji looked around the beach as the trees swerved gently to the wind, it was a good day to go in the beach.

"I'm glad you liked it! And wait, did you bring any swimsuit?" Jackson looked at her bags and she simply nodded, chuckling.

"Now I know why mother told me to bring all of these, I didn't know we're going to a beach!" Youngji laughed silently.

"Come on, let's swim already!" Jackson grabbed her hand and pulled her to the water.

"Yah, Wang Jackson let me change first!" Youngji tried to stop Jackson but she was too late as she was picked up bridal style and thrown to the water, making her clothes wet.

"See? I told you!" Jackson looked at her but he ends up receiving a glare from her as she pulled him down on the water unexpectedly, his clothes are now wet as well.

"That's payback." Youngji stuck her tongue at Jackson as she plashed some water at his face and they ended up having a water fight against each other which they both truly enjoyed.

----------------------------------------------------------

"That was fun." Youngji laughed as she wiped her hair with a towel to dry it, she was now in her two-piece swimsuit while Jackson is in his swimming trunks.

"Yeah it was! That was the best time I've had in a while. You know what? I've never really got the chance to take a vacation like this since I'm always busy." Jackson pouted slightly and Youngji imddeiately scooted closer to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Yah, don't be sad okay? We're supposed to have fun! So cheer up, ok?" Youngji pecked his lips repeatedly to try and cheer him up and it worked.

"Okay but let's eat first all right? I'm getting hungry." Jackson rubbed his stomach as he chuckled.

"Then let's eat then!" Youngji pulled him up from his seat and dragged him to the restaurant of the beach but as they walked towards the restaurantYoungji saw a familiar face. Too familiar actually. A man laughing with a woman as his one arm were wrapped around a woman's arm. Youngji clenched her fists and walked to the man and slapped him in the face.

Holding his cheek that has a red-hand printed on it, the man screamed, "What was that for?!"

---------------

Author's Note

April 18, 2015

sorry for this crappy and short chapter guys. I know I have been gone for a long time and it's because life seems to be getting busier for me and I just didn't have time to finish this chapter even though I started the draft fot this two weeks ago but still, I hope you guys liked this chapter because I tried my best on writng the best chapter for you guys and if you want to know the reason why Youngji is so mad at this man then tune in until the next chapter to find out! Well anyways, comments are very much apprecated and if you like my story, please upbote and subscribe as well!

Have a good weekend!