(다섯) - Five

Business Relationship

These days, it feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not
It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not

These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

Soyu x Junggigo - Some


The red-haired girl's memory of last night was as blurry as it can be. All she remembered was that her and Jackson were eating together at this five-start restaurant in Incheon and after that, she couldn't remember anything that happened. The loud blare of the alarm started her morning as she struggled to find the snooze bar half-awake.

After finally finding the snooze bar, she looked under the blanket and found out that she was still wearing the same dress she wore yesterday to her date with Jackson. Kicking the blankets off of her, she went to her closet to find some spare clothes she can wear just to change from the dress that reeked alcohol which she assumed is the reason why she's feeling very light headed today.

After changing to a loose shirt and shorts, Youngji went downstairs to the sight of her father, sitting down on the dinner table. Ruffling her messy hair, she sat down on the chair besides her father's.

"Good morning, Youngji!" Her father greeted as he averted his gaze to her from the newspaper he's reading.

"Good morning too, appa...." Youngji trailed off, not being fully awake yet.

"How was the date with Jackson? Did he treat you well?" Her father continued as he took a sip of his coffee

"Yes appa he was very nice to me but, I can't seem to remember everything that happened everything after we went to the mall. All Iremebered was that we went to this fancy restaurant fot dinner and that's all." Youngji rubbed her eyes slowly.

"Well, according to Jackson, you and him decided to drink fora little bit and since I know that you're not a heavy drinker, you didn't handle the alcohol too well." Her motther suddenly came in with a hot bowl of soup in front of Youngji.

"And that's why I made you this hangover soup. I guess I wouldn't make this just for your father now." Her mother added, teasing.

"Was he the one that took me home last night?" Youngji asked as she grabbed the spoon and dipped it on the hot soup

"Yeah and by the way it looked, you bought a lot of things! Look! Our couch in the living room is full of bags!" Her father pointed to the couch, and Youngji followed and not only till then did she remember everything that happened. Yes. Everything including the part where she kissed Jackson...... on the lips.

Unconsciously, her face turned crimson red as the memories of last night started coming back to her from how the way she acted in from of Jackson all the way to the part where he carried her to her home. Ugh, Heo Youngji, why are you so stupid? She mentally scolded herself as she took a sip of the soup her mother made for her.

However, after just one sip, she quickly ran upstairs to her bedroom, locking the door after entering it. She buried her face under the pillow and kicked her feet on the bed. How can I be so stupid? I'm supposed to be mad at him! She mentally scolded herself again.as the blush on her face got deeper.

"Did I just really kiss Wang Jackson?" Youngji asked herself and she got the response in less than asecond, from none other than the boy, Jackson.

"Yes, yes you did." He texted and Youngji's eyes widened. Was he listening to everything she said right now? Creepedout, she pulled the blankets all the way to her noe, to the point where her eyes is the only thing visible besides her red hair. A few seconds later, she heard a knock on the door. Mustering up enough courage, she responded.

"Who's there?"

A few more seconds.....

But no reply.

"I said who's there!" This time, her tone's a little bit higher than before and this cued to whoever that person is to walk into her nedroom and guess who it is? Jackson.

"Hi there Youngji! How are you feeling?" Jackson greeted with a warm smile as he walked closer to her bed standing near. Youngji, who's face was still covered by the blanket, was forced ot reveal her bare face without make up and she ended up squealing.

"Don't worry, you still look beautiful to me no matter what." Jackson winked at her before fixing the bangs n her head which caused Yungji to blush very deeply.

"Yah, Wang Jackson!" Youngji screamed, pouting which caused Jackson to laugh. oh, how much he loved it when she does that

"But it's true though! It doesn't matter whether you wear makeup or not. You're still that same girl that I met 14 years ago!" Jackson stated and Youngji didn't know how to react. She was happy and shocked because he remembered when she thought he forgot.

"How did you-"

"I still remember that day clearly! You already had red-hair back then and you were this cute little girl with this dress. Don't you know how much I wanted to talk to you that time? But I was just this shy, introverted boy back then." Jackson sighed and Youngji's jaws were still dropped.

"Wow Jackson, I never thought that you remembered!" Youngji looked at him in awe and scooted closer to him, holding onto his arm, causing Jackson to blush furiously. What is she doing? He thought and Youngji secretly smirked. Oh, how much she loved seeing him flustered.

"Of course, I still remembered! Don't you think its fate? That we already met each other a long time back then here we are getting married to each other?" Jackson managed to say as he covertly looked at the red-haired girl leaning on his shoulders. Clutching a hand on his shirt, he tries to look for the cause of the fastly thumping heartbeats.

"If you put it that way then yes, even though we were forced to marry." Youngji shrugged her shoulders lightly, then laughed silently and the Hong Kong boy's heart beated violently and finally, he knew the reason as of why his heart is like this. It's because of this certain young woman named Heo Youngji. The sole reason of his existence. Like the peanut butter to his jelly ( I know this is corny but...). Like the light ob his day. To make it short, she's the main reason why he's having many sleepless nights not that he hates it, though.

But here's one thing he's for sure.

He's fallen in love for Youngji.

Yes, this span of two months was enough for Jackson to figure out his true feelings for her but the question is, does she feel the same way? Wjo knows?-

"Um Jackson? Are you still there?" Youngji waved his hand over the young man's face and it quickly turned bright red, much to Youngji's confusion.

"Oh yeah don't worry, I was just thinking about something." Jackson chuckled nervously but luckily, Youngji wasn't quick to catch on this

"O-Okay." Youngji chuckled shyly, then turned away obviously embarassed by this awkward silence between the both of them.

And since Jackson doesn't kike the silence, he was quick on doing something.

"Youngji, can I ask you a question?" He asked in a serious tone and Youngji felt this.

"Yeah, sure! What's up?" And the gods bless Jackson because heck, Youngi's charming smile is enough to turn Jackson into a pile of goo

"Did you have any boyfriends before?" Jackson asked as he continued to stare at those luscious lips of hers.

"Nope, but a lot of guys have courted me before. But they all just wanted money from me so when I figured that out, I ended my relationship with them quickly and since then, i didn't have much trust with them anymore. No offense, Jackson, you're an exception." Youngji gave him a playful wink and Jackson just seriously wanted to slap himself for acting like this

"Well don't worry, I'm different than most guys, Ji." Jackson also gave his own playful wink to her and Youngji responed with that silent chuckle she always did.

"I'll count on that, Mr. Vice President." Youngji saluted playfully before grabbing Jackson's hand to pull him out of the bedroom much to Jackson's confusion.

"Now wait for me at the living room, okay? We'll go somewhere today after I'm done preparing." Youngji nodded her head excitedly as jackson turned around.

"Yeah, you've been smelling stinky." Jackson teased, scrunching his face up, and Youngji stuck her tonge out at him before closing the door which caused Jackson to laugh,

"Man, she's so cute!" Jackson laughed to himself as he walked downstairs to wait for Youngji.

Meanwhile.....

 

Jackson's two best friends, or so it seems, met up at a cafe to plan something for ther dear friend, Jackson.

"Hey Jaebum, guess what!" Jaebum excitedly asked as he took a sip of his mango smoothie, his favorite

"What?! I'm too busy enjoying my green tea latte." Mark annoyingly responded as he was fidgeting with his phone

"Let's make Jackson jealous!"

"Are you crazy? Do you know how sensitive that guy can be? Especially over a topic of a certain red-headed girl...." Mark mumbled the last part.

"Exactly! You see, if we make him jealous over Youngji, then maybe he'll finally realized how much he loves her!" Jaebum's excitement couldn't be contained.

"How should I entrust you with this? I know you can't keep your trap shut when your wife asks you questions!" Mark snorted, his head shaking in disbelief

"Just trust me with this one please~" He even tried doing aegyo (he failed miserably) and finallu, he was able to convince Mark of his stupid plan.

"Okay okay! What are you thinking?"

And with that, Jaebum's plan was about to make its debut.

--

"Are you sure with this?" Mark looked at Jaebum nervously as they pulled over the Heo's house. To make sure everything goes according to their plan, they even asked Jackson of his whereabouts and sure enough, he was in here.

"Yes I'm sure. Now let's hope that Jackson's still here." Jaebum rolled down his windows as he looked at the gigantic house in front of him. Mark on the other hand, was nervous but excited at the same time. He was the one that's going to execute their plan and if it fails he might just have to hope that Jackson doesn't kill him.

With one hand in his pocket, Mark slowly and silently knocked on the door so that they're the only one that can hear it, not the whole neighborhood. Soon, the creaking of the door can be heard and the first to greet him was none other than his friend, Jackson.

"Oh hi Mark! Come in!"  He patted his back as he let him inside as he was followed by Jaebum inside with a slight smirk across his face.

Entering the house, both Mark and Jaebum's jaws dropped, their house wasn't big as the Heo's. They were offered to sit down on the couch and the first thing that Mark asked was:

"Where's Youngji?"

Then as if on cue, the red-headed girl herself appeared on the living room dressed up and everything and Jackson's lips immediately curved up into a smile at the sight of the girls he fell in love head over heels with. Youngji noticing this, walked up to him and gave him a peck on his cheek which left everyone shocked, expecially Jackson, who's face is even redder than a tomato right now.

"Do I look beautiful?" She said in a singsong voice which woke up Jackson from his reverie.

"Yes, beautiful as always." He smiled back charmingly as he crinkled his eyes. Damn, what is she doing to me? Jackson thought

"Ehem..." Mark coughed playfully just to get back everyone's attention in which he did so successfully

"O-Oh yes..... nice to meet you." Youngji blushed embrassingly and walked up to Mark, extending out a hand to him

"It's alright, nice to meet you too. You look even more beautiful than the pictures I saw." Mark gave her a playful wink which Jackson didn't take as being playful and soon enough, he felt himself being dragged out of Youngji's house.

"Hey, what was that for?" He exclaimed as he fixed his shirt, loking at Jackson in disbelief but inside, he's happily jumping. Yes, everything's going as planned!

"Wink at her one more time and I swear Mark!" Jackson raised his fists as if he's going to punch Mark but unfortunately, his best friend knew him well and he woudn't really punch him.

"What? I can't be honest? My parents said that lying is bad!" Mark pouted playfully in which Jackson looked at in disgust.

"Yah don't try to be cute with me, I'm not your girlfriend! And please don't talk to her again, okay?" He pretended as if he was going to vomit

"Why? Technically, you're not a couple right? The only thing that's keeping you two together is because of that golden ring in your finger. If she was to remove it, then would you two be still engaged?" Mark raised the tone of his voice just a bit higher than normal

"Why are you asking me all these questions, Mark!" Jackson was confused.

"Well because you're whining here like a jealous boyriend. Tell me Jackson, are you and Youngji going out already?" Mark cautiously asked him and after no response from the younger boy, he knew something's up.

"Aww, she doesn't like you the way you like her huh? I can see it in your eyes, the hurt, the guilt, the fear of getting rejected am I right?" Mark raised his eyebrows and Jackson sighed in defeat. He knew he's close to being caught by his best friend

"N-No! I don't like her hyung, okay? We're just close friends!" Jackson quickly denied, shaking his head furiously, causing Mark to laugh

"Geez, defensive much? I'm just asking you know?" Mark wiggled his eyebrows to the younger and it earned him a slap on the back of his head

"Ow what was that for? I was just really curious you know?" Mark rubbed the back of his head and Jackson just simply walked away back to the house when he saw Youngji and Jaebum walking out, laughing and talking to each other and something inside him immediatelt stirred up, he clenched his fists.

Mark noticing this quickly, grabbed Jackson's arm and pulled him away from the two and confronted him.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I think it's just my high blood pressure."

"You don't have a high blood pressure Jackson, stop lying to me!"

"W-Well, how should I say this..........-"

"Wang Jackson, you're in love with Youngji."

His face quickly turned red and he looked away, hearing Mark's hysterical laughter he knew that he had been caught. What should he do now?

"Shh, she might hear!"

"Nah I think she's too busy talking to Jaebum look, they'e having a good time." Mark pointed at tthe two, trying to rub more salt to the wound to make Jackson more jealous than ever. Jackson, who couldn't contain his anger any longer, pulled Jaebum away from Younhji a little bit harder than he expected which caused JB to stumble backwards and just for a second, he smirks, feeling very victorious.

"Yah, Wang Jackson!" Jaebum turned to look at him.

"Do you realize what you two were doing? Heck, you two looked like a couple!" Jackson looked at the both of them in disbelief, his eyes filled with anger and jealousy; and Youngji can see this and for the first time ever, she saw how Jackson can get angry and she doesn't know the reason why.

"What are you talking about Jackson! He's already married and we're engaged, remember?" Youngji looked back at him with an unreadable expression as she still couldn't understand why Jackson is getting all worked up because of this.

"I'm sorry if I caused you two any troubles, I'll be leaving now. It's nice to meet you Youngji and take care Jackson!" Jaebum bowed respectfully before walking with Mark back to their car and Youngji, who seemed pretty mad, walked inside the house without saying a word and Jackson, feeling guilty followed her inside.

Youngji walked upstairs to her bedroom and Jackson quickly followed her inside, somehow, he's starting to feel guilty for the actions he had taken earlier but he can't help it because every time he sees Youngji with another man, he's suddenly burning with anger and he can't control it. That's how much he had fallen in love for her.

"Hey can we talk?" He said in a lowly voice

"There's nothing we need to talk about Jackson! Can't you see what you did? You made Jaebum afraid aren't you guilty? I thought he's your best friend!" Youngji bursted out

"I know but.... I was just really worried about you, Youngji!"

"Geez Jackson, what the hell am I? A little 10 year old that has to be followed everywhere? I'm 21 for God's sake Jackson, 21!"

"I'm really sorry Youngji, I really am. I promise not to bother you but as your best friend, I'll always be here for you, ok?" Jackson lowered his head down, feeling really sorry for what he did, hoping that Youngji would forgive him soon enough because he can's stand the fact that she's basically mad at him. It drives him crazy

"I'm sorry too Jackson, okay? I'm sorry for all the words I said to you earlier. I know you only did that because you're my friend right?"

Then the word stucked in his head: friends.

The fact that Youngji only sees him as a friend was like being stabbed in the heart multiple times, that's how painful it was to hear those words coming out of Youngji and the more he thinks about it, the more he realizes whether it's really right to fall in love with your best friend. Multiple thoughts came across his head and he didn't see what was about to happen.

Bam!

The soft fingertips of Youngji grazed Jackson's collar as she pressed her luscious lips to his unespectedly. Jackson not knowing what to do awkwardly pressed both of his hands around her waist to pull her closer as their tongues fight for dominance and just for a second, he tastes some sort of vanilla in her tongue. Both of them pulled away for a second before attacking each other lips again and this time, they tried French kissing in which they ended up successfully doing

This is it for Jackson. The girl whm he had a crush on is kissing him, this is paradise! After what seemed like forever, Youngj pulled away to take a deep sharo breath as he stared onto the young man's dark eyes. His smile that couldn't be contained soon passes over Youngji's smile as he soon pulled her closer to him, kissing the top of her head.

"So, are we still friends?" Jackson smirked.

"I guess not." Youngji replied, smirking back.

"Then what are we?" Jackson did his hyena laugh, causing Youngji to pinch his cheeks.

"Super duper mega best friends?" Youngji teased. Oh how much he loved seeing the boy get fired up all the time.

"Yah, Heo Youngji!"

"I'm kidding! I love you dummy." Youngji buried her head on his shoulders which smelled very manly

"I love you more dummy." Jackson replied caressing her soft and gentle hair.

---------------

Author's Note:

April 2, 2015

omg guys first of all, did you know that youngi had an instagram account already? I can't give you the link to her account but the name is @kara_youngji_hur and she made it at the same day of jackson's birthday! that's so cute! well anywas even though it has barely been a week it had like 90k subscribers already that's crazy! that just shows how popular our lovely maknae is and let's keep supporting her ok, fighting! so let's get back to what I was writing.I knew you guys waited for this to happen but stay tuned because a lot more exciting things will happen to our cute maknae couple! And for those new subscribers, thank you so much for subscribing and I hope I didn't disapoint you with this chapter. And for those who haven't subscribed yet, please do and also comment and upvote if you have the time.

Have a great day!