(나쁜해요) - I'm Bad [Part 2]

Business Relationship

"As much as you struggled, as much as you were in pain because of me
I’ll treat you that much better, for the precious you"

NU'EST - I'm Bad


The moment he accepted Youngji's challenge, Jackson knew he really needs to do something to impress her, to make her forgive him for everything that he's done to her these past few days so of course, he called up his not-so-bestfriend Mark and he was about to call Jaebum too but he remembered how Seungyoon, his wife reacted when he went partying with them.

Arriving at their meeting place, a coffee shop, Jackson went ahead and helped himself with a cup of mocha latte, his favorite without even waiting for Mark. To keep himself entertained while waitng, Jackson decided to play games on his phone and he got engaged into playing so much that he didn't realize it when Mark had already arrived.

So, he was in for a shock when he found a 22 year-old Taiwanese man suddenly sitting in front of him and it did give him quite a shock; and Mark just ended up laughing hard after seeing his Hong Kong friend's reaction.

"Yah, Mark! You could've given me a heads-up!"

"Why? Are you busy looking at your girlfriend's pictures on your phone?" Mark teased

But before Jackson could even reply, his crimson red face gave it away, "N-No, hyung! i was just playing some games on my phone!"

Mark scoffed, "Yeah right, your face looks like a tomato right now!"

"W-Well who cares! She's pretty, ok?" Jackson explained.

"Woah, remember your business deal that you made with her?" He tried to enlighten his friend who seems to be very confused now

"Yup and it doesn't say anything about looking at each other's pictures!"

"Okay whatever so we're here because you need help right?"

Jackson's brows creased, "Yeah and I don't know what to do hyung! What does a guy needs to do to impress a girl nowadays?"

"Are you seriously kidding me? Yah Wang Kong, I know how many girls you've dated in the pastt!"

"But it's Youngji, you know? She's not like any other girls I've met. She's hard-headed just like me and she won't back down in an argument!!"

"Hard-headed, eh? Ok so maybe you can take her out on a date?"

"But I don't even know what she likes to do or eat! We've only known each other for just a month, you know?"

"Have you went out with her yet? A restaurant? A mall?"

"Yeah one time, we went to an amusement park and guess what, she's a er for roller coasters! Geez, I can't even look at it without shivering!"

"Oh, so she's adventurous then? So maybe you two can do something fun and exciting?"

"How about you suggest something easier for me to do?" Jackson glared at him

"Just do what you always do then!" Mark suggested.

And with those encouraging words from his bestfriend, Jackson has been boosted with confidence. Maybe it isn't so hard after all. He thought

 

Day 1:

".... I give you seven days to prove to me why we should keep this marriage...."

Those words from Youngji lingered on Jackson's mind and the thought of Youngji ending their marriage is enough to make Jackson go ballistic not because he loves Youngji so much but because his father's threat of cutting off all the financial support he has been giving him all throughout his life. So with a little help from his bestfriend Mark, he decided to do something that is simple but very romantic that will impress Youngji for sure.

Looking at himself on the mirror one more time, Jackson made sure that he looked handsome and good for his fiancee, Youngji. Smoothing his hands over his black leather jacket, he grabs his perfume again and sprays it all over himself until he gets allergic to the strong smell. His black leather jacket was matched with Givenchy denim pants and a pair of Nikes which made him look more handsome than ever along with the signature snapback that he always wear.

Then, a knock on his bedroom door can be heard and he quickly opened it to the sight of his best friend Mark throwing to him the keys to a car. Jackson smiled as soon as he saw it and gave his friend a hug.

"I seriously owe you big time for this, dude."

"Don't worry about it. As long as you and your future wife are happy then it's enough for me."

"After me and Youngji get married, I'll seriously find you a girl so you can be happy too."

"Nah, I'd rather stay single than pick the wrong girl." Mark shook his head before chuckling lightly

"Don't tell me you haven't moved on from her yet?"

"Ah, her? Yes I have already moved on but I'm not ready to fall in love again."

"Okay, i respect your decision but I better get going now!" Jackson waved him off as he rushed downstairs then outside to his car, a yellow Lambourghini he borrowed from Mark since he doesn't have a car in Korea yet.

After entering the car, he quickly pulled out his phone and sent Youngji a text message saying:

"I'll be there in a few minutes. I can't wait to see you!"

Then after that, he was off to Youngji's house, with a bouquet of flowers in hand.

-------

The red-headed girl though, was somewhat nervous as this was the first legitimate date she's going to and its with her best friend/future husband, Jackson. After tirelessly choosing the perfect dress for her, she finally decided on a pretty floral sleeveless dress tha extends just above the knee. Her mother of course, helped her with the makeup and everything. Her palms were getting sweatier by the minute because of the stories Seungyoon told her. The first date is where you usually get your first legitimate kiss so make sure your lips are red!

Suddenly, her father came in her bedroom and the look he has on his face is worried, and Youngji knows what that means. EVer since her last boyfriend, her father has been stern and mean to guys that would try to court her and one time, he even scared a guy.

"Youngji, Jackson's here but before you go, just remember that you can always call me if there's a problem ok? I won't let anyone harm you again. You know how much I love you,"

"I love you too, dad but I swear, Jackson is really a nice and sweet guy. You've met him before, right?"

"I know but still, I still want you to be safe."

"Don't worry dad, I will."

"Okay honey, be safe." Then her father hugged her tightly and gave her a peck on the forehead before she was allowed to leave.

As she walked downstairs, she saw the most handsome man ever in her life waiting by the stairs with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. It didn't help either that his smile could melt her anytime and don't forget that killer gaze he has too. Jackson immediately offered his hand to her and she gladly accepted it as she walked down the stairs. Oh my, this really felt like a scene from Cinderella and just when Youngji is about to say that she's keeping their marriage, she remembered that this guy must suffer first.

After being guided down the stairs, Jackson walked her outside to his car and Youngji just couldn't believe what she's seeing right now. For as long as she knows, that's an expensive car and the fact that Jackson is driving it makes it even more unbelievable. Woah, this guy sure knows how to impress a girl. She thought as she entered the car, Jackson opening the door for her.

As she entered the car, the scent of Jackson's manly perfume greeted her surprisingly and in fact, she liked that addicting smell of his and it drives her crazy all the time but, she had to hide that because she wants to stay mad at him.

"So Mr. Wang, where are you taking me today?"

"Well, I decided to change things up a little. How aboutI let you decide where we go today?"

"Oh my god, that's such a good idea! I want to go to a lot of places!" Youngji nodded her head excitedly and Jackson just sat there and smiled at her, obviously amused of what she's doing.

"So where are we gonna go today miss?" Jackson grinned widely as he looked at her.

"I know." Youngji replied shortly

-----

"Youngji, are you sure about this?" Jackson looked uneasy as he stared at the sight in front of him, a mall to be exact.

"Why are you so nervous, Jackson?"

"Because this is a public place! A lot of people might figure out that we're together, including what happened last time to meremember?"

"I know the risks Jackson but who cares? Maybe it's the right time to let them know about our marriage."

"Wait, so does that mean that you're convinced now?"

"Hmm, not yet!" Youngji did her famous silent chuckle as she stuck her tongue out at Jackson.

And so they spend their time at the mall shopping for each other's clothes and fortunately, no one recognized them because of the disguises that they wore which really helped conceal their true identity and to be honest, they did have a lot of fun, especially Youngji, who seems to be buying everything being sold at the mall. This was a really good idea. Jackson thought.

After a few more hour hours of shopping, the young couple finally decided that it was enough and they decided to take a rest, especIally Jackson, whose legs gave up on him. Now he understands why girls have a lot of stamina and its because of this: shopping. He hasn't seen anyone that bought as much as Youngji did because she basically made Jackson carry half of what she bought and she is totally making a wardrobe overhaul.

"Come on Jackson, one more store!" Youngji begged him as she was literally pulling Jackson to the last store they're supposed to be going.

"Okay fine, fine but you have to treat me after this!" Jackson offered as he entered the store with her and he figured out that this is a men's store.

"I'm going to treat you now! Come! Pick anything you want, I'll buy it for you!" Youngji grinned as she looked at the endless choice of clothes but sadly, Jackson rejected offer.

"Oh no, Youngji! You don't have to! Just treat me food okay?" Jackson held her hand as she dragged Youngji out of the store and she can feel her cheeks reddening as Jackson held her hands as if it was the most normal thing to do even though this isn't the first time Jackson held her hands before.

What is this that I am feeling? Could be that... But before Youngji could continue toher thought, she tried to stop herself.

No, I'm supposed to make him suffer for all that he's done! Youngji quickly shook his head as he followed Jackson to where ever he's going and he noticed that Youngji is silent.

"Youngji, is there anything wrong?" Jackson worriedly asked as he looked at Youngji

"No, its just that I'm hungry as well." Youngji nodded her head reassuringly as she smiled softly at Jackson

"Okay then let's hurry up, then!" Jackson shrugged as he started walking faster and since he's taller, Youngji had a little bit of trouble catching up to him but luckily, she was able to.

As they arrived at his car, Jackson helped her to carry everything that they bought to te trunk of the car and once they got that taken care of, the young couple was off to a restaurant and of course, Jackson was happy that everything is going well according to what he planned..... or so he thought.

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were greeted by a waiter asking if they had a reservation and Jackson, proud and confident, told the waiter that they had a reservation from Jackson Wang for 2 and Youngji was in awe because she knew how expensive this restaurant is.

"Here is your table, sir and ma'am, I'll be your waiter for the day and you can just call me anytime you're ready to order." The waiter guided them to their table and Jackson, being a gentleman, helped Youngji sit down on her chair which she thought was really nice and cute.

As Youngji flipped through the menu, she couldn't decide on what to order. "There's a lot of good food here!" Youngji exclaimed as she looked at all the choices she had and Jackson just simply smiled at her.

"Go ahead, take your time." Jackson laughed lightly as he also flipped through the menu, his mouth watering with all the delicious dishes they had. Mark was right. This is really a good place! Jackson thought.

Finally, after a few more minutes of searching, they were both able to find the foods that they like and since Youngji knew that Jackson is the one that's going to pay, of course, she picked the most expensive meal on the menu and Jackson had no problem with that. He deserves this punishment anyways. While waiting for the dishes to arrive, Youngji excused herself to the restroom and quickly called her friend, Seungyoon.

"Hello unnie?" Youngji barely whispered.

"Youngji-ah? How's the date so far? Did he try to hurt you? And why are you whispering?"

"First of all, I'm in the restaurant's bathroom right now and the date is going pretty well so far unnie! He's one of the best gentleman I've evr seen!" Youngji exclaimed.

"Let me just remind you of one thing lady, yesterday you were so mad at him that you just wanted to strangle his neck on broad daylight and now you're telling me you're falling head over heels for him?!"

"FYI unnie, nowhere did I mention that I was already falling for him ok? Plus, I liked how his personality can be like this even though he has an unbeatable pride."

"I'll give it five more months Youngji and mark my words, you'll be falling in love with that bastard- Yah Jaebum! Don't hug me, you smell sweaty!" Youngji chuckled as she listened to their cute bickering. They're just like me and Jackson. She thought.

"I'm sorry Youngji, my husband right here decided that he's gonna be extra mushy and greasy today and I hate to admit this but damn, I like it so freaking much."

Then she heard someone respond on the other end of the line.

"I know you like this greasy me, honey don't deny it!" Jaebum chuckled softly and Youngji ended up laughing as well.

"Baby we can do this later, okay? Me and Youngji are talking!" Seungyoon finally got hold of her phone and contunued her conversation with Youngji.

"Aigoo that husband of yours really, he never fails to make you smile doesn't he?" Youngji giggled

"That's why I love him, Ji! Marrying him was one ofthe best decisions I've ever made! Well anyways, have fun there young lady and don't get too much drunk just in case, okay? And just call me whenever you need help."

"Okay unnie, see you bye!" Youngji ended the phone call and walked outside, worried about just how long Jackson waited for her in the restroom and somehow, she felt guilty for making him wait but when she walked towards the table, Jackson locked eyes with her and Youngji's face turned crimson red by the way that Jackson looking at her.

As she sat down on her seat, the foods were already on their tabe but she noticed that Jackson isn't eating yet and she was utterly confused.

"Why aren't you eatingyet, Jackson? The food's gonna get cold!"

"Well it would be rude of me to start eating without you, right? Plus, it''ll be more fun to eat with my future wife." Jackson winked at her unexpectedly and the blush on Youngji's face just grew redder and she had to look away because of embarassment. Damn, what is this boy doing to me? She mentally slapped herself.

"Youngji, is there something wrong? Yoor face seems to be redder than usual?" Jackson raised his eyebrows, he knows that Youngji is blushing and she's looking away because she's embarassed but he still wanted to because it won't be Jackson if there's no teasing.

"Aniyo, I'm just fixing my make up." The red-headed girl inally turned around and raised her thumbs to reassure Jackson that she's fine, although the butterflies in her stomach won't stop fluttering.

"With or without make up, you still look beautiful to me, to be honest."

"Can you stop being cheesy for once?"

"Why? I'm just saying the truth!"

"But I'm supposed to be mad at you, you know?" Youngji unconsciously said and she tried to cover but it was too late, the cat had already gotten out of the bag.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I know that making you worry about me was wrong and stupid but I promise it won't ever happen again. I'll change for you." Jackson pleadingly looked at her as he reached for her hands across her able and held on to it gently

"Don't you know how much you made me worry? Every second, I was blaming myself because I thought that it was my fault." Tears were starting to fall from Youngji's eyes and before they could even continue, they were stopped by Jackson's thumb as he rubbed it on her eyes.

"Shh, don't cry okay? I would kill myself to know that the cause of your tears are me so cheer up, ok? You look beautiful when you smile." Jackson caressed her cheeks over the table, causing Youngji to blush for the nth time today.

"L-Let's just eat the food okay? It would be dissapointing to waste them all." Youngji politely took Jackson's hand away from her face and they both started eating the foods that they ate while chatting happily over the glass of champagne they were both holding on their hands. Somehow, they became each other's listener when they told their life problems to each other and they slowly became closer through that.

After the dinner, both of them became slightly drunk, but not to the point where they can't function properly anymore. Youngji however, has a lower alcohol tolerance than Jackson because she doesn't drink much so he had to carry Youngji to the car, because she was obviously tipsy. With arms wrapped around his shoulders, Jackson opened the door o his car and place the passed out Youngji inside but soon after, she woke up as Jackson was driving.

"W-Where are we?" Youngji straightened herself up from her seat and looked around."

"We just finished dinner Youngji and I am now taking you home."

"Home but why? We were having a good time you know?" Youngji pouted, her lower slip jutting out which caused Jackson to erupt in laughter while he was driving. Drunk Youngji is really cute. Jackson thought.

When they finally arrived at Youngji's house, Jackson was about to open the door to get outside when..... Youngji wrapped her arms around his shoulders and gave him a quick peck on his lips which greatly shocked and confused Jackson.

"Hehe, you're so cute you know?" Youngji said as she chuckled, the alcohol obviously getting into her brains and again, Jackson had to remind himself that she's drunk and she woudn't possibly remember this kiss by tomorrow

His face slowly reddening and his eyes widening, he quickly opened the door and went to the trunk to grab all the stuff that Youngji bought from the mall earlier as he tried to get rid of the kiss that happened earlier. She's drunk, Jackson, she's drunk. Jackson reminded himself when he grabbed all her belongings and opened the door for her.

With one arm around Jackson, Youngji barely managed to walk at the front door of their house and Jackson slowly knocks on their door and a few seconds later, her mother, Ms. Heo opened the door.

"Is Youngji drunk?" She takes Youngji into her arms and instructs her dad to come over and help Jackson with the belongings.

"Yeah, we had a dinner at this fancy restaurant and it was only a glass of champagne really. But I didn't know she couldn't handle alcohol well."

"Well, now you know. Anyways thanks for giving my daughter a good time today." Mr. Heo looked at him as he sent Jackson off.

"Okay, have a good night Mr. Heo!" Jackson waved at them as he closed the door and slowly walking back to his car, he leaned his back to his car and sighed. He slowly touched his lips and closed his eyes. Did Heo youngji just really kiss me? Jackson wondered and the dges of his lips slowly curved into a smile. Finally, Youngji kissed him!

Life can't get any better than this. Jackson grinned.

---------

Author's Note:

March 21, 2015

Hey guys I'm back! Update came earlier than usual because I got some of my work finished early and I'm glad I got a chance to be working on this story again! I hope that you guys like this chapter because I was cringing when I wrote this chapter because if all the cheesy JackJi moments that I didn't know how I managed to write. Well anyways, i hope you guys don't stop supporting me because its my fuel to keep on going and writing this story and it would be nice if you guys can subscribe, upvote, and comment on my story because they are very much apprecated!

Have a very god weekend!