(나쁜해요) - I'm Bad [Part 1]

Business Relationship

 "I won’t make you cry ever again, I will do everything for you"

NU'EST - I'm Bad


As Youngji kept on driving, the only person she had in her mind was her bestfriend and her future husband, Jackson. Youngji's grasp on the wheel couldn't get any tighter as she drove as fast as she can, stepping on the pedal really hard and she didn't care if the police caught her too. All she cares about is Jackson's whereabouts because there has been no way to contact him these past few hours and he wouldn't call anyone either. Youngji even tried to ask his father where this certain Mark lives because Youngji's got a good feeling that Jackson decided to stay there.


With one of her hand holding her phone as she drives, she's seriously hoping that Jackson would call, or his friend Mark to at least reassure her that Jackson is fine and safe because when she looked at the pictures of him getting ambushed by the paparazzis, he didn't look good and he seemed to be disturbed. And even if she didn't want to, her mind kept making these scenarios as of why Jackson isn't calling them and she hopes that not one of those really happened because she doesn't want to lose him.


Yes, even though they have only been friends for a few weeks, Jackson and Youngji have grown a special bond towards each other despite hating each other like their cats and dogs. But as time passes, they grew closer at that short amount of time and they promised that they got each other's backs every time there's a problem and that's exactly what Youngji is doing now because she loves him..... as a friend, right?


So it's a bit worrisome when she has to remind herself that they're just friends especially when there are times when she and Jackson are so close together, she can literally smell his manly scent that she's slowly falling in love with. That smell that just makes her want to be in his embrace all the time although it is so wrong because after all, they're just best friends, right? But, who cares? In the next few months, they're going to be a married couple anyways so skinships should be normal right?


And also, it's not bad to break that business deal they had right? That Jackson and Youngji will just make it business between them and nothing else, Wait, why is she even thinking about breaking their business deal? I thought she hated this arranged marriage between her snd Jackson, right? I thought that she has sworn to never have any romantic relationship with Jackson like what she told Seungyoon? Well anyways, I know you're all worried about Jackson right? His whereabouts? Worry no more, because he is perfectly relaxing at his friend Mark's house watching movies all day long and pretty much not giving a single damn about Youngji, her parents, and his parents.


Like he has completely shut himself from the world except from Mark and a couple of his friends who he still keep in touch with like Jaebum, who doesn't know that everyone's been looking for Jackson including his wife Seungyoon because she has been informed. And guess what he's doing? Staying at Mark's house as well because he told Seungyoon that there's a party at Mark's house.


And there really is. The 3 boys all partying by themselves at this huge mansion that Mark has, shooting paintballs at each other while the loud sound of the music can wake up the neighnors at 12 AM while they just don't care. This is the night where they forget all of their problems, especially Jackson, who doesn't ven care about the consequences of what happened earlier because hey, you can;t go back and change all the decisions you've made right? So just live by them.


Not until a few hours later did their fun actually stopped, when Jaebum's pregnant wife, Seungyoon, drove to Mark's house after finding where it is thanks to Youngji and he was just so shocked to see her that he wasn't able to speak properly.


"Yah! Im Jaebum! Do you realize what time it is?" Seungyoon asked, in a raised tone and Jaebum gulped hard in response


"I-It's 2 am." He shortly replied.


"Exactly! Have you forgotten that you have a pregnant wife here? I thought you've changed, pabo!" She walked over to him and repeatedly hitted him with her expensive Burberry purse. And the other two boys just stood there, not knowing how to help their poor friend.


"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! I knew I should've went home earlier but I just got carried away! We were having fun, right boys?" Jaebum defended, looking at Jackson and Mark as if telling them to help him out.


"Y-Yeah!" Mark responded. Seungyoon, not satisfied with his answer, walked up to him, grabbed him by his collar anf lightly lifted him up. Mark and Jackson's eyes widened at her sudden strength and they now suddenly feel sorry for messing up Jaebum.


"Tell me the truth!" Seungyoon yelled and not soon after, Jackson's dear friend, Youngji also arrived but her reaction obviously differed from Seungyoon as the first thing she did when she saw Jackson was hug him tightly and of course Jackson, who felt sorry for making her cry hugged her back as well, kissing her forehead lightly.Yes, he kissed her forehead but they probably won't remember that it happened because they're both caught up in the moment.


"Do you know how long we've been looking for you?" Youngji sniffled and hit his chest lightly repeatedly as she wrapped her arms around him again, burying her face deep in his shoulders, inhaling the manly scent he always has. Oh, how much I miss this. She thought.


"I'm sorry, Youngji-ah." Jackson softly said as he tucked a few strands of Youngji's hair behind her ears and wiped the tears from her eyes using his thumb.


"Don't ever do that again okay? I don't know how I would live without you, pabo!" Youngji feeling a lot better now, chuckled silently as she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes messily and all the people watching: Jaebum, Seungyoon, and Mark just can't believe what they're seeing. Well because you know, they were informed that these two didn't have any romantic relationship.


Soon, the young couple started to take notice of the three pairs of eyes that were looking at them and at first, they were confused as of why are they looking at them like that but finally everything started to hit Youngji and yes, she remembered when Jackson kissed him.


"Yah, why did you kiss me?!" Youngji kicked jackson on his shins which caused him to fall down and grimace in pain


"Well because I wanted to comfort you and it was on the forehead!"


"But still that's a kiss! How could you just steal my first kiss like that?"


"You're being ridiculous! We're getting married anyways!"


"I can still cancel the marriage Mr. Wang, remember!"


"Are you kidding me? How?"


"By telling them negative things about you! I could easily lie, you know? That you're hurting me, abusing me, and cheating on me! That would surely tip them off!" Youngji threatened, a smirk starting to fall from the sides of her lips and Seungyoon is secretly smirking as well. Let's see how you react to this Jackson!

---

2 hours prior to this.....

 

"So, Jackson has also been hanging out on Mark's house all this time, huh?" Seungyoon stated as she took a sip of her Americano as they were on Starbucks right now.

"Yeah and the fact that he didn't even bother to call us, especially me is just wrong in so many ways I mean I'm his best friend! He should let me know what's happening to him!" Youngji replied, nodding her head furiously as she laid back on her chair, her arms crossed

"I didn't even know that Jaebum and Jackson knew each other! Just when I was about to introduce them to each other, aish I really hate Jaebummie!" Seungyoon pouted as she blew the bangs on her hair

"I feel you, unnie! Sometimes, I don't even know how I became friends with that shortie!"

"Oh no, did you just call him shortie?"

"Shh, it's only between you and me. He'll be mad when he finds out about this." Youngji placed a finger on her lips and Seungyoon unconsciously giggled

"Aigoo, teasing your boyfriend already huh?"

"What the? Me and Jackson? No way! He's just like a brother to me okay? A brother!"

"You know 10 years later, we'll be looking back at this conversation and just laugh because of how ridiculous we were. Everybody knows that you like him, Youngji! From the look that you give him, the way your eyes sparkle when you talk to him, to the way those little skinships make you blush."

"Shut up, unnie."

"Why? because you can't accept the fact that I'm right? You can't pretend to be oblivious for so long, you know? One day he's in front of you and next day he's off with some other girl!"

"I hate you."

"Okay I'm done with you, I know you'll end up liking Jackson anyways what I need you to help me in is get a revenge on Jaebum. That ungrateful bastard just left me and his baby, how can he do this?"

"I'm telling you, we're just close friends okay? And I think the one we need to get a revenge on is Jackson I mean he's got us worried for this past few hours and he's just at Mark's house?!"

"Hmm okay but shouldn't we do something harsh to make him learn from his mistakes?"

"How?"

 

Back to the present....

 

"Please, Youngji don't do this to me! This is the only way I'll get a chance to impress my father and I don't want to disappoint him!" Jackson knelt down in front of Youngji, his hands clasped tightly together.

"I'm not convinced, Mr, Wang! Prove to me why we should keep this marriage!" Youngji raised her eyebrows as she cross her arms, her plan is seriously working as he got him begging on his knees.

"Okay if that's the only way then I'll tell you why we should keep this marriage. First, I would like to be your husband. Second, I don't know what I'd do without you. Third, my life is practically ruined if we end this. And fourth, I can't afford to lose you." Jackson took off his snapback and ruffled his jet black hair.

"Good answers but I'm not convinced yet. Ok how about this, I give you seven days to prove to me why we should keep this marriage and if I'm still not convinced, then bye bye Mr. Wang!" Youngji stated as if it was the most normal thing to do and Jackson's jaw as just left to hung wide open but if this is going to be the only way to erase all her doubts, then Jackson would surely do it.

"Ok then! I'll prove to you that we should keep this marriage just wait!" Jackson stood up and smiled confidently at her, like he has been given a new life, a new chance; Youngji and Seungyoon felt victorious after leaving Jackson a mess but he needs to be taught a lesson for his mistakes.

 

Back to the past....

 

"Then what if our plan worked?" Seungyoon chuckled as she finished her cup of Americano while Youngji is struggling to finish her latte.

"If it worked? Well I haven't thought about that yet." Youngji shyly chuckled as she rubbed her nape

"Ok so how about this: For every single one of those days, he has to do something to impress you. Whether to take you to a date or whatever! As long as it impresses you."

"Hmm not bad, unnie! But don't you think that's kind of breaking our deal? That there's not gonna be any romantic relationship between us?"

"I don't think so! As long as he doesn't do anything that crosses the line, right?"

"And what if he crosses the line?"

"Then its up to you to decide on what you're gonna do!"

"So you're really putting the pressure on me, huh? Aish, what if he does something completely unexpected?"

"Don't ask me that! Just rise up to the occasion!"

"And how am I gonna do just that?"

"Don't worry, Ji, I've got your back~"

--------------

Author's Note:

March 17, 2015

This chapter is inspired of my new favorite song right now, "I'm bad" by Nu'Est although this isn;t the first song I have listened to from them and the reason I decided to divide this into two chapters is because I feel like it's going to take too much space in just a chapter and also because I really wanna try this out. And, I hope you guys like this chapter so much! I'm trying to update more often now because I know that I'm gonna be busy in the next few weeks because of the end of the year exams and the pressure is high... so anyways don't forget to subscribe, leave your very much appreciated comments and upvote!

That's it guys, have a great week!