(네) - Four

Business Relationship

Next morning.....


Jackson woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing and him and Youngji's selca together at the ferris wheel last night as the lock screen. As he looks at the picture more, the events of last night started replaying in his mind. After Jackson waited for Youngji to finish the Tower Drop they went to another ride, the Disco Pang Pang, in which the passengers will sit in a circular-shaped seats and it will move in different motions. This is a ride for couples because the men will need to secure the women to their seats by wrapping their arms around them since they're no seat belts.


But, of course, the rookie couple was clueless with what's going on and Youngji ended up getting her hair messy because Jackson didn't know what to do and he felt shy because he had to wrap his arms around Youngji and after they got out of the ride, they became more sweaty than ever so they took a rest for awhile, ate some ice cream then decided to ride the ferris wheel, a very romantic ride for couples who wants to watch the beautiful city of Seoul at night.


The little space they had inside seriously disturbed Jackson and even he doesn't know the reason why. The ride wasn't really silent as they talked to each other throughout the ride and was impressed by the city lights of Seoul and this is also where they took the selca that Jackson has as his lock screen in his phone. Even though, Youngji didn't mind the little space, Jackson did and he had to open the window for air even though it's no really hot and of course, Youngji complained. And it pretty much led to another argument between the both of them.


Not one of them seemed to be willing to end the argument as Jackson even took his jacket off so Youngji won't be cold but that won't seem to do it though and he finally went to his last resort. To keep Youngji warm he claimed, he would hug her for the rest of the ride. Sounds crazy, right? But believe it or not. Youngji agreed with that decision and even Jackson was a little bit shocked by this since he knows that she's not much of a skinship person.


And so he did wrapped his arms around her tightly for the rest of the ride to make sure that she won't be cold and they stayed in that postion for the rest of the time they were inside the ferris wheel. And as Youngji was being embraced by Jackson, she could smell a mixture of sandalwood, mint, and citrus as she buried her face deep in his neck, her eyes geting heavier. Jackson, who realized this as well told her that its okay for her to sleep on his shoulders.

At first, she was a bit hesistant because she shyly admitted that she sleeps with her eyes open but Jackson quickly disregarded that and told her that its okay because that's what friends are for right? To accept your flaws. To accept who you truly are.

As Jackson closed his last luggage, he picked all of his baggages up and went straight to the door as this is going to be his last day in the hotel; since his friend Mark allowed him to stay in his house for awhile since he's living there all by himself plus it was getting uncomfortable to stay at the hotel already.

As he arrived at the hotel lobby, his phone rang and he immediately picked it up.only to be surprised by his future wife's bright voice at the other end of the line.

"Oh, hey there Youngji! What's up?"

"Um... I just wanted to ask, are you moving out of your hotel already?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well because, I just want to say that our house is available for you and we have an extra room."

"And what you're trying to say is?"

What I'm trying to say is, if possible can you live with us instead? I mean, it's your decision! I won't stop you if you still decided to stay at your friend's house!"

"Forget Mark, I'm staying at your house! I'll just explain to him everything."

"Oh, i-I'm just asking! Be safe! Bye!

"Then Youngji ended the call which completely confused Jackson

"What the hell was that all about?" Jackson chuckled softly then shook his head.

"Man, she's so cute." He nodded his head before exiting out of the lobby after checking out of the hotel.

As he exited out of the hotel, he was greeted by the unexpected flashes of the cameras and that meant of only one thing, paparazzis. And the next thing you know, a 21 year-old, wearing a snapback, is running for his life as fast as he can and after a few more minutes of running, he finally lost the reporters but as he looked at himself, he looked like a complete mess. His luggage is torn and some of his clothes were torn because of too much running. He really can't go to Youngji's house now in this state.

He needed to call Mark and tell him to pick him up wherever he is now because he totally forgot to wear his disguise even though his father has been reminding him of that even before he left Hong Kong. Finally, after minutes of waiting, his friend, Mark picked up the phone.

"Hey, Jackson, I just passed by your hotel and all I see is flashing lights! Did a celebrity just came there?"

"Correction, I was that celebrity Mark and if you don't see me there then you probably knew what happened to me."

"Oh my god, are you in a hospital right now? Are you in the emergency room? Tell me, Jackson! Your father won't forgive me!"

"Geez, Mark calm down! I'm not hurt okay? What I'm worried about is what will come after this. I'm sure the news will already be spread about me being here in Korea and soon enough, my parents will find out about this."

"Well, you can stay at my house for as long as it takes forthis situation to calm down."

"Really? Thanks Mark! I'm glad to have you as my friend!"

"Eww Jackson, I'm not gay."

"Sick! I wasn't even talking about that!"

"Well, I already see you anywas so I'll end the call okay?"

And Mark did and soon as Jackson diverted his attention away from his phone, he saw a luxury sports car pulling over in front of him and guess who's driving? It's none other than his friend, Mark Tuan. His jaws literally dropped as he saw his long time friend again after two years. Then, Mark rolled down his windows to the sight of Jackson, who looked almost unrecognizable because of how he looked: ripped jeans, ripped shirt and a messed up hair.

"Hey Mark, its me Jackson!"

"J-Jackson, is it really you? What happened? Did the paparazzis try to attack you?"

"No, not really. I was trying to turn away form them when this happened but anyways, long time no see dude!" Jackson said as he opened the trunk of his car and quickly sat down on the seat beside Mark.

"Long time no see too man, how long has it been? Two years? Since the International Conference of Companies in Vietnam a few years back?"

"Yeah, I still remembered how drunk you got that you started talking about random and nonsense things in front of investors too!"

"Man, that's one of the most embarassing things that happened in my life."

"And, you were so close to getting hooked up, man! I can't believe you let that girl get away so easily I mean she was hot, smart, y, rich and she's kind too! What could you ask for?"
"Are you talking about Jessica? Dude! She's like 3 years older than me."

"Well yeah you have a point." Jackson nodded his head before laughing along with his friend Mark as they continued driving to Mark's house, completely forgetting the fact that Jackson was just being chased by the paparazzis a while ago and this'll probably ruin anything his father had planned for him and Youngji but it seems like the red-haired girl isn't informed of this yet as she'll be shocked with what she's going to see.

----

Youngji's morning however, didn't start off so smoothly and great as Jackson's. With the memory of last night still lingering in her mind, there's one person that she can't get rid of off her mind, Wang Jackson, Yes the Hong Kong boy she just became friends with just a week ago when they decided to settle their differences and make a deal of their own.

It seems like what happened at the amusment park is still lingering on her mind and its the fact that she literally asked Jackson to hug her because of the cold weather but really, it was just because it was cold that time and she forgot to bring her jacket right? Or did she purposefully leave her jacket so if a situation like this comes up, she'll be able to utilize it?

Now, whenever she thinks about it, it makes her blush and she doesn't know why I mean, she and Jackson are just friends right? Yes, they're just close firends who were brought together by the confidential business deal between both of their parents which is that they would get married with each other. But, Youngji is unsure of how long will their friendship last even though the're going to become a married couple in a few months.

This always happens in those dramas in TVs right? Where two persons is forced to marry each other and theywere able to work it out as friends? She would always convince herself of that same question everyday just to get herself clear that its just business between them and she would never break their deal..... ever.

But what happened last night was just a sign of friendship, right? A friend comforting the other because its cold but come think about it, she could've just easily refused that offer, right? Yes, she had every reason to reject that offer but she didn't and that's why she waas wrapped around Jackson's embrace for the rest of the ride as they look at the beautiful sight of Seoul at night.

Not to also reject the fact that Jackson smelled very manly despite being sewaty all day long and it just made him smell more manly because of the mix of sewat and God knows what kind of perfume did he use to smell so good like that that even Youngji was attracted by this smell because heck, this will surely attract a lot of girls and Youngji is secretly hoping that he would use that kind of perfume more because he smells so damn good.

After calling Jackson, telling him if he can stay in their house insead of Mark's, Youngji quickly prepared herself putting on makeup, spraying perfume all over her body to make sure that she looked the best because after all, it's her future husband she's going to meet and her best friend as well. As she put on the finishing touches of her makeup, a close friend of hers called: Seungyoon to congratulate her about her marriage.

"Hello, Youngji! I just want to congratulate you about your wedding!"

"Seungyoon unnie! It's been a long time since i talked to you! How are you and your husband doing? I heard you have a baby already!"

"Yes  and I'm currently pregnant with our second one!"

"Woah, Jaebum is surely skillful at the bed isn't he?" And Youngji felt Seungyoon blushing at the other end right after she said that and she just chuckled at her.

"Yah, Heo Youngji!  Just because you're not married yet, it doesn't give you the right! You'll be pregnant soon too, just watch."

"It's too early to talk about that, unnie! We haven't even been engaged for a month and you're talking about my pregancy already? Plus, we're just best friends and no romantic relationship will ever happen between me and Jackson." Youngji shook her head at the thought of her and Jackson being more than just friends.

"You know, those were the exact words I said before me and Jaebum got married. I despised him remember? I wouldn't even talk to him for weeks because that's how much I hated him. Until we had our first baby and that's when I started to realize all the good qualities he has. He is very responsible and caring. He is very selfless and would go out of his own way to help other people. . Basically, he was the perfect father you could imagine for and next thing you know, I was falling head over heels for him."

"Some time you know, we should let Jaebum and Jackson meet. I'm sure this stupid friend of mine's will learn something from your husband." Youngji suggested

"Hmm that's a good idea! We would also be able to see each other again! I need to take a break from all the stress of this pregnancy."

Then, Youngji's mother came in her bedroom and told her that she needs to go downstairs quickly and by the sound of it, something bad is going on and without further ado, Youngji ended the phone call with Seungyoon and told her that she had to go now. Then she went downstairs to the sight of her father and mother sitting down on the couch and as soon as Youngji sat  down with them. Her father showed her an article which showed Jackson running out of the hotel after being bombarded by the paparazzis.

Youngji was shocked with what she's seeing because she never expected that something like this would ever happen. It seems like the possibility of a marriage happening isn't so clear now bcause of this. Now, people will start to wonder why is Wang Jackson, the future heir to the Wang Group of Companies, in Korea.

She quickly tried to call Jackson for his whereabouts but all she got was a voice saying that his number cannot be reached and she tried doing that over and over again but unfortunately, he won't answer. So, it seems like Jackson has turned off all communication to him but then, Youngji remembered something.

"Wait, the last time we talked to each other was when I offered him if he can stay in our house then I remembered him mentioning this guy named Mark which I assumes is his friend." Youngji snapped her fingers quickly as she tried to remember their last conversation earlier and the next thing shedid was to look for a guy close to Jackson named Mark and she knew just who to ask. His father.

"Appa, do you have Mr. Wang's number?"

"You mean Jackson's father? Yeah, why?"

"I need to talk to him."

-----------

Author's Note:

March 13, 2015

Hi guys!! Sorry for this really late update because drama practices and test are really preventing me from finishing this chapter but finally, friday is here and I can finally continue writing this story and for those current subscribers and new subscribers, I hope I didn't disappoint you with this chapter. Also, I wrote this with the best of my abilities so I would appreciate any comments from you all as they will help me become a better writer and that's all! Don't forget subscribe, upvote, and comment!

Have a very great Friday!