(두) - Two

Business Relationship

Uh-oh.


She's caught and guess by who? Well, its none other than her future husband, Wang Jackson and she was immediately stopped in her tracks once she heard that deep, manly voice of his' and her feet was frozen in place. She wasn't left any choice but to turn around and face her parents and her future husband, Jackson. Her parents immediately stood up from their seats to approach her and they hugged her so tightly that it seemed like she was gone in Taiwan for a few years when she really only has been gone for a few days.


"Hi, Youngji-ah! How was the trip?"


"It was great, eomma! I got the investors to talk and invst their money on our company! How cool is that?"


"Wow, I'm so proud of you, honey! Look how far you've gotten!"


"Well, without you guys' help, especially appa, I wouldn't be able to do this!"


Meanwhile, Jackson who was watching the whole scene can't help but smile at this family. He sighed. I wish my family was like this. He thought as he countinued watching the Heo's and he absolutely didn't mind that their forgetting that their son-in-law was sitting down on the table. Unfortunately though, his family isn't like this. His ailing father is nearing the end of his life while his mother is trying her best to be by his father's side till the very end and watching that just breaks Jackson's heart. Even though his father did a lot of bad things to him, he can't ignore the fact that he's still his father.


Then, as if on cue, Jackson accidentally sneezed and now the whole family's attention was diverted to him and only then Youngji's parents realized what this whole dinner is really about. It's about the marriage between the future heir and heiress of the most powerful and richest companies in Asia, Wang Jackson and Heo Youngji. Soon, Jackson was being pulled gently by Youngji's father on his arms and he was now being formally introduced to his future wife, Heo Youngji.


"Honey, this is your future husband, Jackson. Jackson, meet my daughter, Youngji."


"Hello, Youngji, pleasure to meet you." Then, Jackson extended his hand out for a hand shake and he wasn't disappointed when the girl shook his hand back but it was clearly obvious that she was looking at everywhere else but Jackson and the Hong Kong boy found that pretty adorable. Wait, what? I thought this guy hated this marriage just a while ago?


"The pleasure's mine, Jackson." Finally, Youngji made her first eye contact with Jackson after avoiding his gaze for what seemed like a million years.


"Great! Now, Youngji would you like to eat? Me and your mother prepared some foods for you. I know you must be tired so come! This is also a great way to know more about your future husband!" Her father said happily as all four of them sat down on the table to prepare the "wedding of the century" as Youngji's mother described it and they talked about what and who would be in the wedding. What will Jackson wear. What will Youngji wear, the reception and pretty much everything you need to prepare for a wedding.


And Youngji's parents were so much in a hurry that they planned the wedding to be next month already and Jackson was seriously taken aback by this. He didn't know why Youngji's parents are this excited about the wedding and the red-haired girl can't figute that out as well. What was really in the deal between their parents that was so big and huge that even the Heo's can't wait for the wedding?


Perhaps only their parents can answer that question and the wedding is going to turn out to be so gigantic that they didn't notice that time was flying by past and soon, it was time for Jackson to return back to his hotel after the exhausting planning for the wedding and he was to return back tomorrow because he's going to pick a suit for his wedding and will get his exact measurements and for the bride, well let's just say that picking the dress is the hardest part and who is the lucky one to accompany Youngji with that? Of course, it's Jackson because Youngji's parents say that this will be a valuable bonding time betweent the two even though Youngji was completely against the offer while Jackson was all for it.


But, Jackson didn't go back to his hotel, instead he called a friend of his' to meet in a bar with him to just unwind and forget all of the life problems. After arriving at the bar, he immediately ordered a shot of Madeira, a wine that has one of the strongest alcohol contents in the world and by the time his friend got there, he already took down 5 shots of them and you can tell that he was pretty drunk already.


"Yo! What's up, Jackson! Long time, no see!" His friend came up to him and bumped fists with him; sitting down on the chair next to Jackson


"I'm..." He hiccuped before continuing, "...... I'm doing fine hyung, how about you?"


"Doing great as usual but, what brings you here to Korea? I know this is your first time here." His friend called a waiter as well and was surprised that Jackson picked the strongest wine out there and ordered the same thing


'Well, I'm here because I'm going to get married soon."


"What? To who? How? When?" His friend was freaking out all over the place and he was pretty shocked because as far as he knew, Jackson wasn't seeing anybody.


"Calm down, Im Jaebum, don't you like it? I'n finally getting married after being single for about five years! That's what you've wanted, right?" Jackson pointed out to his Korean friend as he straightened himself in his chair


"Yes, i've wanted that to happen but why all of a sudden? How come I didn't even get any news that you have a girlfriend, and now you're getting married? Or what if... yah Wang Jackson tell me the truth, have you been hiding this from me?" Jaebum was very suspicious that Jackson hid it from him and its all because he knows Jackson's capable of doing things like that.


"I wouldn't ever do that to you, hyung! The real reason is... well it's an arranged marriage." Jackson tried to find some ways to explain his situation to Jaebum and how unlucky it was for him to be taking a shot of his wine and listening to that at the same time. Now, he's got alcohol everywhere on his clothes.


"You what?! AIsh, this bastard right here..." He groaned as he tried wiping them off his clothes.


"Yes, hyung. It was kind of a surprise actually and of course, I was against the idea of marrying a tranger but I was finally forced to when my father threatened to stop supporting me financially. You know how much my father helped me and if he pulled out his supports right now, I would be deep in debt." Jackson sighed as he requested another shot from the waiter.


"DId your dad seriously say that to you? Wow, I never knew Mr. Wang could be like this." He shaked his head as he rested his chin on his palm on the table


"I thought so too, hyung until that very moment he threatened me. I can't believe how he'll use intimidation and force just to get things his way. And do you know how much I'm regretting this decision I've made? I should've just let my father pull out the financial supports because I have enough money to feed myself." He lowered down his head and shaked his head. Then, Jaebum felt sorry for him and patted his back gently because he knew what Jackson is going through. He knew how it felt like marrying someone you don't even know. Because the same thing happened to him as well.


"At first, I also regretted my decision of marrying Seungyoon but the more that I tried to forget and ignore the fact that I'm married with her. I just can't. There would be times when I'm out somewhere and people asks where my wife is and I just can't tell them the current situation, you know?" Jaebum sighed heavily and then he heard his phone ring and his face immediately brightened up to the name of the caller and answered it.


"Honey? Where are you? Seungjae is crying and I can't calm him down! You know you're the only one that can make our son stop crying!" A girl on the other side of the phone sounded nervous and the cry of a baby can also be heard. It must be his wife. Jackson thought.


"Okay, baby I'll be there in a while just hang in there, okay? I love you so much, bye!"


"Bye, Jaebummie! I love you so much too!" Then, the call ended and he knew that Jackson will be asking him a lot of questions after that phone call but he can't waste no time since his wife, Seungyoon is freaking out already. Jackson laughed at the sight of his friend, Jaebum, who he didn't knew had a son already and he did end up liking his wife after all. 


Then he sighed. What if his marriage with Youngji ended up like Jaebum's as well? They ended up liking each other. Then they had a baby afterwards. But all of those thoughts just seemed impossible for Jackson because it seems like he's not going to get along well with his future wife anytime soon. And so he decided to go home after paying for all the drinks that he had, including Jaebum's who forgot to pay for his' but Jackson didn't mind because a father has a lot more things to take care of.


After barely making it to the hotel by himself, Jackson immediately went to sleep after changing to his night clothes. As soon as his head hit the pllow, he was already off to dreamland and he sure needs a lot of sleep because tomorrow is going to be another big day for him it seems like and now, let's check on the red-haired girl who, inlike Jackson, is having trouble sleeping. She has already flipped herself on the bed a lot of times but it didn't work and finally, she just laid herself down straight, giving up sleeping as she looked at the clock, 2 in the morning.


It seems like what happened earlier was still not processed in her mind clearly. The fact that she was already getting married was still not accepted by her heart and she clearly understood why. Jackson was a guy she didn't know yet, besides the fact that he likes to wear snapbacks because of a time Youngji saw him at an event 14 years ago. But that was 14 years ago. A lot of things could happen at that span of time and who knows? He might've been a different Jackson ever since that last meeting. And he's indeed a different Jackson.


But finally, she was able to sleep through all of those thoughts that were running inside her mind and she'll definitely need a lot of sleep because if today was a big day, then tomorrow will definitely be a bigger day for her and her future husband, Wang Jackson.


-------


Next day........


The sun is shining brightly up in the sky and the boy from Hong Kong is eating his breakfast happily on his bed while watching TV. Jackson actually woke up pretty early today, 30 minutes than usual. He's not sure if its because of the time difference between Hong Kong that he's used to, or today is going to be a good day because so far, everything seems to be going smooth for him.


After eating his breakfast, he took a shower then changed to a better looking clothes than last time since after all, its his in-laws he's going to meet and he also can't forget Youngji. Meanwhile though, Youngji is doing the same thing as well, putting on makeup and dressing better but just because her mother told her to do so since she needs to look pretty in front of Jackson.


When he arrived at Youngji's house, he noticed that his future wife is nowhere to be found. Instead, she was greeted by his future mother in-law, Ms. Heo who seems to be waking up in a good mood as well. Woah, what's up with this. Jackson thought as he sat down on the couch with his future in-laws.

"So, how is your father doing? I heard he got hospitalized." Mr. Heo suddenly asked.

"He's doing fine for now, although he needs to take pills fron now on since his doctor said that his condition isn't getting any better."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you're father gets well soon. It's been a long time since we have seen each other personally." Mr. Heo then patted Jackson's back gently as he noticed that he lowered down his head at the worsening condition of his ailing father and right about that moment, Jackson is about to see the most beautiful girl he has ever met in his life.

Already have guesses about who she is? Well of course, who could that girl be? It's his future wife, Heo Youngji! Jackson's jaw literally dropped as he saw his future wife walking down the stairs. She decided to change her hairstyle a little bit and just let it hang down on her shoulders. She was wearing a red sweatshirt matched with a black miniskirt and you can't forget about her facee that just had simple make up in it and believe it or not, Jackson now knows the reason why Mr. Heo said that he's a lucky one.

There isn't any other girls like Youngji because like her, Jackson had his fair share of fangirls and admirers and unlike them, Youngji didn't fangirl over him and that's what he like about her the most. But now as he realized it, he's lucky to marryinga girl like Youngji and he might've not realized it from the start but he's finally coming back to his senses and he realized that he has to fight for this girl. He wants her to accept him in her life and Jackson will do whatever it takes.

Then, Jackson heard something he never expected to come out of Youngji's mouth.

"Oh Jackson, you're here! I miss you so much!"

What's even more puzzling is what she did next and that's when she approached the already confused Jackson and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and she seemed to be happy to see him and god, this must really be his lucky day because this is something Jackson never expected from her. But, he knew that it was all too good to be true because when she let go of his shoulders, he can see that she's disgusted by her own actions and threw a death glare at him.

After all the commotions, the couple was all set to go to a boutique that sells dresses, gowns, tuxedos for weddings and so much more. And because Youngji's parents knew that anyone who'll see these two, especially their daughter, will immediately spread this news like wildfire and soon everyone will know their engagement that they're trying so hard to keep as a secret.

But unfortunately though, Youngji's parents can't accompany her to go to the boutique this time but she'll be accompanied by Jackson and she obviously didn't like that decision and she even asked her parents if they can just do it on another day but her dad said that they already made an appointment with the boutique and that they'd be really disappointed if she didn't show up so Youngji was left with no choice but to go to the boutique with Jackson.

So, she was left with no choice but to go there with only Jackson and the car ride on the way there was really awkward. They didn't decide to talk to each other and they were even avoiding eye contact. And, not one of them wanted to break the ice it seemed like even though Jackson was seriously on the verge of doing just that. Youngji on the other hand, had earphones in her ears and decided not to give a single damn about the Hong Kong boy sitting next to her and Jackson just can't believe what he's doing right now.

Back in home, he doesn't get treated like this and girls always follow him wherever he goes and he decided to just really figure out why the hell he's doing this in the first place besides the fact that he's going to marry her in less than a month. Is it because he wants to get to know her better? Or he's just trying to break the ice? But whatever he's trying to do, its not working as Youngji is blocking out all the windos of opportunities he has but, the Hong Kong boy is not ready to give up just yet.

Finally, after 15 minutes of awkward silence, they finally arrived at the boutique, the person who manages the shop was really excited to see them because she's really honored to be making dresses for the soon-to-be most powerful couple in Asia which they both quickly denied. Then, they were set to be measured to get their exact measurements and afterthat, they were both left to pick which style they liked the best. But, the boutique had over 100 different styles of tuxedos and gowns that it'll be hard to go through all of that so they were asked a specific style and believe it or not, they both wanted a specific style. Youngji wants her wedding dress to be long at the end while Jackson wanted his to be simple and casual.

Luckily, they were able to find the perfect dress and suit and they were off to trying them on and the first one try their clothes on was Jackson, who seemed to look good with anything as long as he's wearing a snapback and this was no different. As soon as Jackson stepped out of the dressing room, Youngji's jaw unexpectedly dropped at the sight of this handsome man because heck, he actually looks perfect in tuxedos and she sure is a one lucky girl to be marrying a man like him.

"You have a very good-looking husband here, ma'am!" The tailor complimented Jackson as Youngji shyly lowered her head down in embarassment, scratching her head then letting out a silent chuckle that even Jackson is amused with. She has a very cute laugh. Jackson thought as he watched his embarassed fiancee and he just wanted to pinch her cheeks so badly that time.

"Well, I guess we can say that." Youngji replied as she still covered from laughing and Jackson can't help but to laugh along as well.

Next, it was Youngji's turn to try on her dress, the one she'll be wearing when she gets married to Jackson and when she got out of the dressing room, Jackson can't deny the fact how gorgeous and beautiful she was and her red hair added more color to the plain white dress already and she even twirled around like Katniss in The Hunger Games.

"Wow..... you're so beautiful!" Jackson complimented her and Youngji just replied with a little shy smile and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear as she stood there, still not believing in the fact that she'll be married soon. She can't believe that this boy is slowly breaking through her cold facade unexpectingly and she hates that fact.

After getting everything done at the boutique, they were all set to go to the jewelry shop since they're ring sizes needs to be measured for the wedding and the car ride there was better than the last time thanks to Jackson:

"You gotta admit, I looked handsome out there when I was wearing the suit."

"Pssh. You? Handsome? In your dreams, Mr. Wang."

"Oh, should I tell you how your jaws were dropped as soon as I got out of the dressing room?"

Youngji's eyes widened and she can feel her face heating up. Oh, this boy is challenging her. "Yah, Wang Jackson!"

"Yes, Mrs. Wang?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows and did his hyena laugh.

"Be quiet, short!" Youngji stuck her tongue out at him and scrunched her nose..

Oh hell no, Youngji picked the wrong person to mess with.

-----------

Author's Note

March 2, 2015

Hello guys! I'm back with another update! And for all of those new subscribers, thank you for subscribing to my story and I hope that you will continue supporting this story!! Also, has anyone seen episode 20 of roommates? Did you guys remember when Youngji called Jackson from upstairs and the camera caught Youngji trying to hold on to his shoulders as they ran down the stairs? omg- I mean I'm not the only one who saw that, right? So cute~ Well anyways, I hope that you like this chapter even though its a bit boring I know but please just hang on there, guys cause the next one will surely be better