Chapter Three

Intoxicating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, have I told you I love you?” Hyukjae said, squeezing Yesung tightly. They were back in the school’s courtyard after their classes were over.

“This is the first time I’m hearing it.” Yesung laughed, patting Hyukjae’s blond hair.

“Then! I love you I love you I love you….” Hyukjae ranted off and Yesung laughed even more.

“Yah, stop that or you might exhaust your I love you’s and you might not be able to tell Donghae that.” Yesung could definitely feel Hyukjae’s face, which was currently glued to his neck, heating up.

“Then he can just maybe kiss Donghae again.” Heechul smirked evilly. “And you’ve got great taste, Hyukkie-ah. I can totally understand your obsession with him.” He nodded thoughtfully and ignored Leeteuk’s slap on his back.

“Hyuuuung~” Hyukjae whined and his face heated up even more. “Stop it, I’m embarrassed enough as it is.”

“Then why’d you even do it? Tsk.”

“I don’t know! He just… looked so dreamy and when I touched his hand I kind of lost myself and when I came to Sungmin Hyung was already dragging me away...” Hyukjae sighed. “I just wish I remember that moment when I kissed his hand. What a waste!”

His friends all facepalmed. Even Yesung, who still had Hyukjae clinging to him.

~*~

Hyukjae was walking along the school corridors and had just made a turn when someone grabbed his arm. Surprised, he turned and saw Yesung smiling brightly at him, Kyuhyun and Donghae beside him.

Hyukjae could already feel his heartbeat speeding up at the sight of Donghae.

Lord, I thank you for this day…

He smiled his gummy smile at the three. “Hello! What are you guys up to?”

“Just hanging around, we’ve got a little break before the next class. You should join us.” Yesung suggested and Hyukjae nodded enthusiastically.

There was no way he would pass up the chance to spend time with Donghae! Err, and with Yesung and Kyuhyun too, of course.

Hyukjae squeezed in between Yesung and Donghae and plastered himself to the wall, on the spot closest to Donghae. This way, a close-up view of Donghae would be easy to have.

The three were talking about the groups that they were currently following, and Hyukjae happily joined them. All was going well, with Hyukjae managing to take a peek every now and then at Donghae’s face (so close!).

That was until Donghae decided to lean his hand on the wall beside Hyukjae, face leaning even closer to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae gulped at the sudden nearness and his eyes were drawn to the muscular arm that was just right beside him. This close, he could also smell Donghae's light cologne and oh boy was it heaven.

Hyukjae stared intensely at Donghae’s arm, admiring the bulge of the muscles there, and he could feel his mind slowly going blank.

So muscular…

“Lee Hyukjae!”

Hyukjae was startled when he felt Yesung’s arm around his shoulder and his other hand co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter