Chapter Eight- An Old Friend

Our little Family

BtqvWys.png

Chapter Eight: An old Friend: Kris's Pov

A week passed, and Chanyeol was back at work.   I was in my office, he was in his, and Boss He was in his.  Although Chanyeol's office is not beside mine.  I hear someone enter the floor that we are on.  I checked the schedule today, there are no guests today.  I wonder who it is.  I stand up, and take a step out of my room.  His back is towards me.  He seems to be holding something.  He walks farther down the hall, and knocks on Chanyeol's door.  Chanyeol answers, and smiles, he also lets the man inside. 

Being my snoopy self, I walk down the hall, towards Chanyeol's room.  I put my ear against the door, and listen in to what they are talking about.

'Hey~ How are you Chen?'  'I am fine, how has my bestie been?'  'I am alright!  You haven't changed, still the very attractive young man I knew in highschool!'  'Well, you're still the cutie that I've ever known!'

'Say, Channie~ You want to go for lunch?'  'Sure! It's in ten minutes, I need to get back to work!  If you want, you can go see what Kris is up to!'  'Alright, where is he?'  'Should be the first door of the floor!'  'Alright see you!'


I ran to my office, and closed the door.  I sat over at my desk, and played a bit on my laptop, to seem as I am working.  I hear a knock on the door.  "Come in!"  I said as I took a peice of paper and a pen, and protend to read the paper (It's boring). 

"You're Kris?"  He asked looking at me.  I nodded.  "And you?"  I asked as I took off my reading glasses.

"Jongdae, Chanyeol's friend!  You can call me Chen if you want though!"  He said with a smile.  He put both of his hands together.  He looked like a decent, innocent young man.  So did Baekhyun, so,.. nuh uh.

"So, uhm, how far back do you two go?"  I asked sitting on my desk.   "Middle School!"  He said, having quite the cheer in his voice.  "How did he meet you?"  Jongdae said back to me.

"Uhm, very long story, but, summary, I was feeling lonely, I went to Korea, I met him and we came back here, and that's 'bout it..."  I said, I didn't mention that we were married though.  Very few workers here know we are, but, most of our friends know.  But I am new to this 'Jongdae' guy.

He bowed, and the door opened, a Chanyeol walking into the room.  He walked towards me.  "Hey Kris!"  He said before he kissed me on the lips.  After a few seconds he pulled back, and looked at the shocked Jongdae.  His gaze drifted to the arm I put around Chanyeol.  "Kris, Chen and I are going to lunch, have you finished your work?"  He asked me sweetly.

I nodded and said "Yes I am!"  He smiled widely.  "Would it be okay if Kris came with us Chen?"  Chanyeol asked Jongdae.  He nodded and looked out the window.  "I'll wait in my car."  He said as he bowed and went out of the room.

Chanyeol pulled back from me.  He looked at me. "Come here, big boy!"  Chanyeol said opening his arms.  I walked into his arm, and he put them around my neck.  I put my hands on his hips as we link out lips.

He walks bacwards and stops when he is at the wall.  He pulled his lips back and looked at me in my eyes.  "Kris,"  He whispered.  I nodded to him.  "When we get home?"  He asked a little cheeky like.  I smirked and nodded.  "Tonight."  I said kissing his lips again.  I kiss down to his neck, and nibble a little of his skin, getting a moan from him.  I pulled back and winked.  "See you out there."  I said as I left the room.




Chanyeol's Pov

When we got home, the first thing that happened was that Meiying jumped onto Kris.  While I went to the kitchen and met Mom and Mother there.  They pinched my cheek, and asked if I would help them with the meal for tonight. Of course I said 'yes', I love cooking for my man.

When I was getting out a pot for Mother, I saw someone behind me.  I look behind myself when I stand straight. "Hey Chen!"  I said as I bowed.  He waved.  Suddenly, Xiumin walked in the room, he looked at Chen.  They both locked gazes on eachother's eyes.  Without Xiumin, nor Chen noticing that they walk to eachother.

The only thing that made them get out of their glares, the table in between them.  They then came back into reality.  Xiumin looked to the floor.  "Jongdae, no time no see, how have you been?"  Xiumin asked, rubbing his neck.

"I've been fine, you?"  He asked, approaching Xiumin.  Next thing I see is Chen put a hand on Xiumin's cheek, and kiss him.  Xiumin puts a hand on Chen's neck to bring him closer.  They pulled apart after a few seconds.  "I'm okay,..."  He answers, and goes back to kissing Chen.

Suddenly, Qifan walked into the kitchen.  As the two keep kissing, Qifan looks at them all directions.  He has a jealous, and furious face.  He put his hands on both of their shoulder, and pulled them apart.

"Qifan!"  Xiumin screamed in suprise.  "Minseok, who's this?"  Chen asked.  "He's uhm,.."  Xiumin tried to reply.  "I am Qifan, his husband." Qifan said as he put his arm around Xiumin.

Chen gave him an understanding smile as he backs away.  It so happens that he backs up into Kris.  If I know that face that is on Kris's, he is quite jealous of Chen, same reason with Qifan.

"Chen, why don't you wait in the living?"  I suggested to him.  He nodded, and went out of the kitchen.    I saw Qifan take Xiumin out of the kitchen, I am only thinking he is bringing him to their room.

I go back to cooking, and make a point not to notice the Kris behind me.
 





Wow!  A lot of jealousy, eh?  Seems like Jongdae and Minseok knew eachother before!  XD

I know I said in the last chapter that Chanyeol would go through pain, but, I'll make that the next chapter. 

I hope you have enjoyed it, and sorry for all of the errors!  <:)

Bye bye!