Chapter Two- What is Wrong with that Girl?

Our little Family

BtqvWys.png

Chapter two: What is Wrong with that Girl? Chanyeol's Pov

Today, Yoora is being a monster.  Xiumin hasn't been here in a week, due to a buisness trip in Beijing.  She scratched my face, deep with her nails, making me bleed a fountain.  Kris and Qifan went to Beijing as well.  Father, and my dad are both at work.  The mothers are working on the house.  Aunt, I told her not to help because I don't want her to get hurt from the monster I call my daughter.  I gave Aunt HongXian and Meiying so Yoora wouldn't hurt them either.  I need Kris here!  or Xiumin, one or the other, maybe both if possible,...

I was just about to grab my phone to call Kris, but Yoora grabbed my leg, and bit my leg through my pants.  "Yaaah!"  I screamed loudly.  I picked up the phone I dropped, and selected Kris's number.  The emergency number.  Waiting for an answer, I try to pull off Yoora, but her bite got deeper. 

K: Hello?
C: Kris, Yooraahhhhh!  Stop it !
K: What's going on?
C: Yoora is acting up, and she is biting my leg!  Oh no, what's that on my leg!  It's cold, but yet warm!
K: Channie, that's called blood
C: Uhhnn!  Try to send one of your freinds from the company over here?
K: Yeah, Okay, Luhan said he'd be in the area today
C: Okayhhhh!
K: I will try my best to come home
C: I love you Kris, and if I die from Yoora,.. please, raise her a bit better?
K: Channie, you're not gonna
C: uhn

I fell over, dropping my phone.  The last seconds of being here, are panic sounds from Kris, and the sight of death in Yoora's eyes.


Kris's Pov

As soon as I heard both Chanyeol and the phone drop, that is when I knew that there was trouble.  I looked over at the head of the meeting, and back at my phone.  How did he not notice I was on the phone?  Eh, that isn't the thing I need to be worried about right now.  What I need to be worried about, or whom, is Chanyeol and Yoora.  Obviously, Yoora is having a life change to her, or something significant.  Otherwise, she wouldn't be this evil, or disrespectful.  Maybe it's because she hasn't seen Xiumin in like, forever?  Or maybe she is fighting something in her mind?  Maybe something is happening amongst the children?  Well, I'll know soon, I need to get out of this meeting though.

"Am I right Mr. Wu?"  I heard the man at the top of the table ask me a question.

"Uhm,.." I look around.  "May you say your idea once more, so I know what all you believe?"  I tried to ask an intelligent question.

"Yes, I will.  I think that there should be more Chinese workers here because we are in China.  Though, have a good number of South Korean and Japanese workers."  Mr. Huang explained.

"I agree."  I said to him.  He gave me a smile in return.

"Mr. Huang, may I be excused?  My Husband is going to die from my little three year old."  I said with a laugh.

"How?"  Mr. Huang said as he walked around to me.

"Well, she's been acting a bit,.. mean lately, I was on the phone with Chanyeol a bit ago.  I am sorry, it was an emergency phone call, I had to take it."  I explained to him.  I got a nod from him, and a 'go on' signal from him.  "And she bit Chanyeol's leg, very deep.  To the point he fell over, dropped the phone, and passed out.  He was even bleeding! And-"

"That's enough, you may go.  If it is a very big deal, call the doctors, and meet him at the hospital, okay?" He gave me a smile as he cut me off.

"Thank you."  I said as I bowed a full 90º.


I left the room, instantly dialing the police.  I asked for an ambulance, and gave the address to them.  They said they'd be over there as fast as they could.  I grabbed my jacket, and went to the parking lot.  Un locking my car, I start the engine.  I make my way to the hospital near home.


When I get there, I see the ambulance has arrived already.  I run inside, and go to the desk.  "Ma'am, I am Wu Yifan, I am here to see Chanyeol Wu." I said to the woman.  She smiled. 

"Alright, room 345" She said to me.  I nodded, and bowed.  I then walk-ran to the room.

I knocked on the door, no one answered, I am guessing only Chanyeol's inside.  I open the door slowly, and peek in, my guess was in fact correct.  I walked further in, and shut the door.  I see bandages on his leg, arm, and cheek.  Yoora really hurt him.  I stood beside the bed, and kissed the sleeping beauty that lays in it.  I traveled to the end of the bed and took the clipboard.


Chanyeol Wu

Injuries:

Deep Nail cuts to the left cheek
Bone fracture in the Left arm
Deep bites in the Left Leg


All spots infected




"Kris?"  I heard a voice.  I looked over at Chanyeol, and put the clipboard back.  I went to Chanyeol.  He cleared a spot for me to sit down.  I sat there, he had a blank expression.  "Lay down with me honey,.."  Chanyeol said.  I changed my position to laying on the bed.  He snuggles himself into me.  

He kisses me on the lips, and after, looks into my eyes.  "If anything happens to me, promise me, you'll take care of the children.  Promise me that you'll go back to Beijing..."  He said with tears in his eyes. 

"Baby, nothing is going to happen."  I said as I held him tighter.

"I have infections, deep wounds, I'll have scars everywhere when they put me in the ground."  Chanyeol said, tears flowig without any control.

He kisses me to no end, I feel, something will happen, so, I hold him and cry with him.

"Chanyeol! NO!"





Aish, drama.  Okay, no character death, I PROMISE!!!  Anywho, I hope you liked this chapter, and Please comment about it?  I saw so many views on the other chapter, and,.. I need inspiration, okay?  It's nice you subscribe, and read it, but, please comment?  Tell me how you feel for the chapter?

I am sorry, that'll be the only time I go off and ask for comments,.. I should really not ask,... it's you guys' choices,...

Well, see you in the next chapter ^.-