Chapter Three- What's Up with Chanyeol?

Our little Family

BtqvWys.png

Chapter Three: What's Up with Chanyeol? Kris's Pov

"Chanyeol! NO!"  I screamed as he let go of my hand, and passed out.  The machines had a steady beep.  Jonghyun and the other nurses came in right away.  I moved out of their way.  Suddenly, I heard a rise in the tone.  There was a constant rise every other second.

"Okay, Chanyeol seems to be fine.  I want you to stay here, and if anything happens, press the button once.  If there is no reading on these machines, press the button twice.  If Yoora comes here, press the button three times, understood?"  Jonghyun explained.   I nodded, and he gave me a pat on the shoulder.  "Maybe you should move back to Beijing,.. Even if I don't work at their head hospital there anymore, please, when Chanyeol gets better, move back."  Jonghyun continued .

"I'll think about it hyung."  I said as I looked down at the floor.

I sat next to Chanyeol's bed for three hours now, he is still not awake.  Jonghyun said that he'd wake up in about an hour.  Not more than two though.  I am starting to worry about him.  But, it's just an hour or so late, now, if it were a day late, then I'd be extra worried.  I get up from my seat, and look down at the sleeping cutie.  I smiled to myself, he is so cute when he sleeps. 

I go out of the room, and go to the café within the hospital.    I walk over to the counter.  I notice Luhan is working there. 

"Luhan?"  I asked when I seated myself at the counter. 

"Kris!  Hey!" Luhan said sa he approached me.

"What are you doing here?"  I asked him.

"My mom wanted me to work here, she always wanted me to work at a café... So, I work here only for one day."  Luhan explained with a shrug.  "What you want to drink?"  He asked.

"Just some coffee,.."  I replied, looking deep into his eyes.  He'd not seem to notice, and he walked to the coffee pot.  He poured coffee into the mug I brought.

"Here you go!  I will make this one on the house."  He said with a smile.

"Thanks." I smiled back. 


I made my way back to Chanyeol's room.  I saw a brown haired little girl walking in front of me.  Looking from left to right.

"Excuse me little miss?"  I asked the little girl.  She looked back at me, she had a lot of make up on, but the only thing she dindn't change were her green eyes.  I picked her up.  "Yoora, what are you doing here?"  I asked as I walked towards a chair.  I sat down and put her on my lap.

"I wanted to see Chanyeol appa,..."  She said with a pout.  "I dwid wrong,..."  She continued and looked down.

"Well, he's sleeping right now,..."  I said as I kissed her head.  "You can see him when he gets back home, but,.. I will give you to Luhan, to take you home, alright?"  I said to her.  She nodded, and gave me a kiss.

I walked back to the café.   I went to the counter.  "Luhan?  Can you watch my daughter, and take her home soon?"  I asked him.

"Woah woah woah, isn't that the kid that hurt Chanyeol?"  Luhan asked folding his arms with wide eyes.  I nodded.  "Aish, I am sueing you if she hurts me." He said as he held out his arms. 

I placed Yoora in Luhan's arms.  She looked like she was going to eat his head off.  "You be a good girl okay?  Xiumin oppa will come here soon." I said to her.  Her face lit up when I mentioned Xiumin.  She hugged Luhan like a little cute kaola.

I waved, and walked back to Chanyeol's room.

When I walked inside, I saw Chanyeol sitting up on his bed.  He was looking blankly at the TV screen, which was the weather station.  I heard a crack noise.  I looked over and Chanyeol was staring at me.

"She's here."  Chanyeol said, and got off the bed, pulling the IV out of his wrist.  Taking off the pads for the heart rate monitors.  He stopped moving when he reached me.  He put his arms around my neck, and started to kiss me.

Suddenly, Jonghyun and his crew came in.  "Is Chanyeol okay?"  Jonghyun asked.  "He's fine."  I replied.  Jonghyun and the rest left the room, I then locked the door.

Chanyeol started kissing me again,  a little bit more passionate this time, like he hasn't seen me in a long time, yet still going to leave again for even more time.  He whispered 'I love you' and 'I missed you so much' in between kisses.

He pulled away a bit, just enough to see my eyes, forehead to forehead.  "Where were you?"  He asked, staring deeply into my eyes.  "I was at the café, and Luhan was working there, then I found Yoora, and she acted nicely, don't worry."  I said as I smiled.  He returned the smile.  "I'm glad,..  I feel much better than I did before my sleep."  He said as he put his head in my neck. 

I his hair, and felt his back.  "I love you."  I whispered.  I got a hum in a reply.  "Let's go home."  He said holded me.  "Alright."  I said as I pulled away.  He took off his hospital robe, and put on his clothes.

We then walked through the hallways, and met with Jonghyun who was on his coffee break.  "Chanyeol?"  Jonghyun questioned.  "Yes, I am ready to go home.  Thank you for helping me."  Chanyeol replied and hugged him.  "Alright, just call if you need something, okay?"  He said to him as he bit into an orange.

We walked to our car, and saw Luhan walking in the parking lot with Yoora.  We ran to him.  "Luhan~ We'll take our baby now~"  Chanyeol said in a cute tone.  "Alright, Xiumin said he's at home."  Luhan replied, giving Chanyeol Yoora.  Yoora's face was all so cute, and got happy when Luhan mentioned Xiumin.

"Thank you~" Chanyeol said as he hugged Luhan.  "Anytime?" Luhan kind of asked while shrugging.

We went to our car after saying goodbye to Luhan.  We drove home. 

We walked into the children's room, and saw Xiumin laying on the floor, his hand on his stomach, and his other on his head.  His face flushed, and his hair sweaty.





I know it was a long wait.  I will be thinking of another chapter for a story I previously abandoned XD  So I might not be updating for a bit ;)

Anywho, thank you for reading~  Feel free to drop me a comment :D

Also, I would like to add something, I will make the usual 20 chapters and additional 21st chapter~  I just need some ideas, and maybe a plot.  Now, I am not bashing Chengdu, okay? It's just not a place that the Wu family needs to be XD

I will see you all next time~ :D

Bye bye~