Chapter Nineteen

Our little Family

BtqvWys.png

Chapter Nineteen: READING AUTHOR NOTE IS NEEDED!! :D

Today was just a normal day, yah know?  Kids throwing things around, Aunt and the rest of the parents out to Korea, and Kris and Qifan at work.  Of course I should stay home for awhile, just until Xiumin gets the hang of having a child.  Plus, I have to clean up when the children are finished messing up the house.  Writing on walls, spilling their juice on the carpet, ripping Xiumin's hair out,.. wait, what???

I run over to Xiumin, and grab his hair from HongXian's grip.  I yell 'STOP' to them.  The other two stopped, along with HongXian.

"It's one thing to mess up a house, but to hurt Xiumin?  And you know he needs to stay healthy if he wants that baby to come in less than nine months!"  I said to them.  Their heads went down.  They walked over to Xiumin, and rubbed his head lightly.  They said their sorrys, gave their hugs, and went to me.  They had sad, pouty faces on. 

"Will Minseok oppa's baby not come now?"  Meiying asked.  I shook my head.  "He's all better now, you three have done well, just don't hurt him, okay?"  I answered, all three kids nodded.  Xiumin gave me a smirk in return. 

He pulled me aside.  "Good news Chanyeol."  Xiumin said, having a devious smile.  I looked at him with a questioning look.  He laughed.  "It's going to be a girl~"  I was suprised at this.  I forgot that it's already been six months.  I laughed.

"A 29 year old man, and a 37 year old, having a baby... wow, my kids will have friends that live in the same house!!"  I said, screaming.  Although, it seems that Xiumin wasn't.

"That's the thing,.. Qifan and I were  planning on moving when we have out baby..  Not too far from here, just, the next street, really.."  Xiumin said.  I looked the other way, and smiled again.

"Well, we will be street neighbors~"  I said, always being positive.

Xiumin nodded, and looked the other way.  "How are your kids doing in school?"  He asked me.

"They are actually doing pretty well, as usual, they're learning fast, so I hope they can have a good college selection when they grow up."  I said, Xiumin nodding, and smiling really big. 

"What are you planning on naming your child?"  I asked Xiumin.  He looked the other way.  "I don't know~"  He said in a cute tone.  I sighed.  How can you not know?  I didn't ever think to come up with a name when I was pregnant, only the couple days after I gave birth to the three.

Meiying came to me, and held her doll, it seemed to get a little stain in it.  I smiled at her.  "You go play, and when that short hand on the clock goes from 2 to 4, come back to me~"  I said, she looked at the clock, and nodded.  She ran back into the playroom.

I put the doll in the wash, of course on low, this should get the stain out, I hope so anyway.

"What should I name her?"  Xiumin thought hard.

 



 

 

So, this is the chapter.  Obviously, I skipped six months. Please, when you comment, suggest what Xiumin's baby's name should be!
Yeah, Qifan is pretty dang old!

Okay, thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed it so far!  Sorry for the errors, as usual!

And!  One chapter left!  It's going to be as long as the other final chapters!  6,000 words long. 
So, It's going to take some time.  Though, I am sure you're not worried about that,..  School is finished for me now!!! YEH
See you later~


Bye bye~