Chapter Four

Our little Family

BtqvWys.png

Chapter Four Chanyeol's Pov

I ran over to Xiumin, he looked as if he was just working out to Sorry, sorry.  "Xiumin!  Are you okay?"  I had asked, he just nodded, and swalloed rather loudly.  Was Qifan here?  And where they,... Busy together?

"Xiumin, what happened?"  I asked him.  He looked at me, and tried to sit up, I helped him.

"I don't know,... I just started to feel hot, and I lost balance, and fell here,.."  Xiumin explainded.  Sudenly, Qifan walked inside the room.  His view turned to Xiumin, and he ran over to him.

"Baby, what happened!"  Qifan asked as he felt Xiumin's forehead.  Xiumin explained to him again, and he fell back on his back.  "Feels like he has a fever, I will go get some pills for him, can you lay him on the couch?"  Qifan asked Kris.

Kris walked over to Xiumin, and picked him up, he then walked him over to the couch.  He laid Xiumin down.  Qifan came in with a cup of water, and a pill.Kris sat him up a bit so he could take the pills.  "Thank you,.. where is Yoora?"  Xiumin asked.  Wasn't Yoora behind us?

"Ahh!"  We heard a scream from Aunt's room.  Kris quickely ran out of the room.

Yoora came from the closet.  "Oppa~"  Yoora said as she ran and jumped on top of him.  Xiumin her hair as she fell asleep.  I felt a sharp pain in my lower back for some reason.  "Kris!" I screamed out.  In a matter of seconds, Kris entered the room.

"ahh!" I said as I fell over, hitting my back, making me cry in pain.  I feel Kris's arms around me as he picks me up.  He lays me in bed, and looks at me in my eyes.

He kisses my lips, as if it were our first kiss, soft, sweet, loving, caring, and many other emotions.  It felt like love had been re flamed.  He pulled back though.  "Honey, I will get your pain medication, Jonghyun-ssi said that you need to take a rest."  Kris said, kissing my for head, and getting a medicine bottle out.  "Sleeping pill as well."  Kris continued as he gave me a pill, I swallowed it with the water he gave me. 

"Kris, can you sleep with me?"  I asked him.  My vision is blurried, as if I will falling asleep any second.  "I am sorry, I need to get to work, Xiumin will be here to protect you from Yoora though."  Kris said as he cutely frowned.  I tried to reach for his lips, but, I fell back, looking at Kris, and blank.


Kris's POV


Chanyeol froze in his spot, his eyes were still open, looking towards me, still holding  my  hand.  I leaned foreword and kiss his lips, and close his eyes.  "I love you Chanyeol."  I whispered to him.  His grip on my hand tightened, I tried to break free, but, I lost, just as if we were arm wrestling.  I grabbed out my phone, and texted my boss saying I'll be with Chanyeol for the rest of they day.  He had written back saying 'Okay'.    I laid down beside him, and pulled him close to me, suddenly, he stopped holding my hand, and he put his arms around me, and snuggled into me.

"Aw~."  Xiumin and Qifan said from the couch.  I growled at them, and the put their head back down.

I stared at Chanyeol's perfect face, his smile, even when forced to sleep, his perfect hair, without hair spray, and he is barely wearing make up today.  I wish I could spend eternity watching this sight, but, I can't...

"Kris?"  His eyes slowly opened.  He looked at me, and widened his eyes.  "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"  He almost screamed, I laid him back down, "Yes, but, you asked me to stay with you, my boss was okay with it."  I whispered, he smiled.

"Thank you."  He said as he snuggled himself into me.

 



Viewer's Pov

Somewhere far, a little girl screams, as she is being tortured.  Not physicly, but mentaly, being replaced by someone she has no idea who she is, why she is, and why she's there.  Her mind hurting from the thoughts of what is happening to the others, wondering if they're okay with the animal spirit within their house. 

She wonders why she is here, and not with them, why they chose someone else, why she stayed behind.  The others love her, she knows that, but she has no clue what is going on, and why it is going on.

Why someone took her away, and threw another there, why the others haven't noticed.  "Why am I alone?  And not with them?"  She asked, no one had answered, for there is no one there in her mind, nor in reality.  She cries, she screams, only to be shut up by her one mind.  Slapped in the cheek when she thinks wrongly.
 





I know, I ended this one pretty short, so, I will make the next chapter longer.  Sorry for the long wait ! XD  It might take longer next, time, so,...

Anywho, thank you for all who have subscribed on this story, and up voted ;D Sorry for all the mistakes I made in here!

I will see you next chapter =^.^=

Bye bye~