Chapter Eleven- The Necklace

Our little Family

BtqvWys.png

Chapter Eleven: The Necklace: Viewer's Pov

Chanyeol picked up the necklace and looked all around it.  There was fresh blood on it, not dried.  Chanyeol walked over to Yoora. 

"Yoora, do you know what this is?"  He asked as he showed it to her.  She nodded swiftly.

She looked at Xiumin.

The Necklace of Evil.

"The necklace of evil, she said."  Xiumin said looking at Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol had a suprised look and looked at Yoora.  "Why is it bloody?"  He asked her.

Because the evil shed it's blood, meaning it is dead.

When Chanyeol heard what Xuimin said, he was shocked to the moon and back.

The evil was killed when I screamed at it, I might have torn my vocal cords, but I tore his ears.  And all of the people on which hold the evil, don't like disabled evils.  Thus the evil was terminated.  There are a number of evils out there, but this one wanted to hurt this family.  Because Mr. Wu and Mrs. Wu had this mansion built specifically in Beijing, not Chengdu.  The feeling in the mansion had turned evil, and went into the most special person in the house.  One with characteristics that weren't normal.  A Korean and Chinese girl with green eyes, brown hair, and a special talent, which hasn't come yet.

This is why it happened, because we moved, and the feeling hadn't liked it.  Not the feeling Minseok, but the feeling of the house.


Chanyeol's eyes looked down.  'It was my thought to move,..'  Chanyeol thought to himself.  "Should we move back to Beijing?"  He asked.

"No."  Xiumin said.

"Why not?"  Chanyeol asked.

Because, the evil is now a feeling, an is now content with this place.  Let us not talk about this again, and go on with our lives. 

Chanyeol looked the other way an nodded, and to his suprise, found that the necklace was gone, and Yoora was back to herself.




Short chapter, I know, and next chapter wont involve anything evil anymore.  There will be a new suprise though!

I haven't updated for a week and two days,... Guys are happy right?  XD

Lonely I updated almost every day,... Chaos at Home, an few times a week, now this,... XD

Next chapter will be 1500 words long.  Since I will be working on a two-shot it might take some time.

Thank you for reading, and see you next time~

Bye bye~