Chapter Ten- A Visitor from a Different World

Our little Family

BtqvWys.png

Chapter Ten: A Visitor from a Different World: Viewer's Pov

Chanyeol's Pov

I walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around my waiste.  I did bring in clothes, but,..    I see Kris lying on the bed.  He turned his head towards me, and sat up.  I walked up to him, and sat next to him.  He looked at me from head to toe.  He had a smirk.  I leaned foreword and kissed him, very deeply.  Making them lay down.  The towel was off in seconds.

*Knock *knock* 

Both Kris and my heads shot up.  "Who is it?"  We said at the same time.  "Appa, Chanyeol Appa,..  I am home."  A little girl voice said through the door.  I grabbed a blue robe and put it around myself.  I head to the door.

I open the door, and I see a little girl, brown long hair, green eyes, dark circles, and she really looked like she had a mental battle.   "Come in please."  I said as I opened the door to her.  She looked at me, and slowly went in the room.

"Daddy, haven't you missed me?"  The girl said.
"Yoora, we see you every day."  Kris said from the bed. (Good rap >;) )
"Dad, that's not me, I am Yoora, she,.. she is the face of evil!  I am sure you've gotten hurt from her before."  She said to us.

"How are you so good at talking?"  I asked her.
"I went through many years learning, not by you nor school,.."  She said as she walked away from me.

I went out of the room, and go in the play room.  I see Yoora making out with Xiumin.  "Yoora! I need to use you!"  I said as I grabbed her.  She looked mad at me.  I brought her to my room, and see that there are now two little girls.

They both stare into eachothers eyes.  The girl I brought in, has a smirk, when the other has a sad smile.


Viewer's Pov

The evil goes to the girl, and throughs evil ideas in her.  She falls over, and looks at the evil in the eyes closely.  "Please, don't do this to me, I love my family."  She said as she started to cry.

"No, I love this life, it is beautful! You get chocolate every time you put the letter blocks to a word, I can't leave.  Plus, the feeling, I love it, even if the feeling is bad to me, it makes me feel special."  The evil said.

"But, you don't belong here, I am supposed to be here!"  The girl said sobing her eyes out.

Suddenly, the evil picks her up by her hair, and looks eye to eye with her.  "Don't tell me I am doing wrong, because I am doing what I was sent to do.  Destroy lives, and grab something you like in the person's life.  I am actually doing well."  The evil said as it throws her back down to the ground.

She caughs, "But, I want my life back, I want to be loved as well.  Can't there be a compromise?"  She asked as she massages her scalp.  The evil only laughed at the question.

"I take the feeling, I take the love when you just sit aside, there, there is the compromise!"  The evil smirked. 

"No! This is my life."  She yelled and screamed at the evil, tearing her vocal cords. 

 



Chanyeol's Pov

The girl closed her eyes, and suddenly Yoora went off into the shadows.  I looked at the girl, and she looked at me.  She looked sickly, she fell over onto the floor.

"Doc-tor.."  Was the last thing she said before she passed out.  I picked her up, and brought her out of the room.  I went downs stairs, and out of the house.  Kris followed behind me.

We made our way to the hospital, there were we gave her to Jonghyun.

"Yes, this is Yoora, and it seems like she had a mental battle, and she won."  Jonghyun explained.  He didn't have a smile though.  He sighed and continued.  "Though, she lost her voice, she tore up her vocal cords while screaming.  She will be mute until one year from when the evil has been gone from her mind.  Or, she will be forever mute." 

"Oh my goodness."  I said as I cried in Kris's chest.

Our daughter, the only one that hadn't cried when she was born, had a mental battle, and now she is mute, and could possibly be mute for the rest of her life!  I feel like a bad parent.

Later That Day

"Yoora, you want to go see Xiumin oppa?"  I asked walking her upstairs.  She only nodded. 

She walked passed me, and went up faster.  I saw that she went into the play room. I walked into the room, and see that they're looking dorectly in one another's eyes.  I wonder, what they are talking about?

Viewer's Pov

Minseok oppa, the evil had a crush on you...

I know, I had a feeling like that would be.

You are the feeling?

I am going to guess, why?

It was feeding off of you.

I don't feel as if someone ate me.

.......

Okay, I know, sorry!

Yeah.... I can't talk, we're going to talk this way.

Alright.  Cutie pie ;)


Chanyeol's Pov

I sit down, and play with Meiying.  "Hey Meiying?"  I said to her.  "Yes~?"  She answered sweetly.  "Do you love me?"  I asked her.  "Du Duh, of course Channie appa!"  She said hugging my neck.

I laughed and looked at Kris that just walked into the room.  Meiying fled to him. "Appa!"  She screamed as she kissed him on the cheek.  He laughed, and sat next to me.  Suddenly HongXian walks up to me.

"I f-found this."  He said with a shaky voice.  We both looked at it, and it was a bloody necklace.  It had spikes as a pendant.

 





Yah know, I noticed I haven't updated since the 5th, so,... I wanted to write something fast, yet good!  I hope nothing confuses you! XD

Sorry for the errors, I will goo back later and fix them.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter~  Drop a comment if ya want~ ;)

See you next time!

Bye bye~