Chapter One- The Past to Now

Our little Family

BtqvWys.png

     Chapter One: The Past to Now {Kris's Pov} (scroll Down)  



(The Past, the day after Xiumin's birthday)

"Wow, we are really moving?  But, why?"  I asked with a smile, and turned to a questioning look.

"Now,. Kris, would I lie?  And, there is no reason, I just thought, maybe we could move, and the kids don't have to look at Beijing all their life.."  Chanyeol replied looking at me, and turning his head to the other people eating.

"Well, there hast to be a reason, other than that.  What is there you like?"  I had asked Chanyeol, but, he put a big piece of chashao in his mouth.

"Thank you for a good after party guys."  Xiumin said as he hugged both Chanyeol and me.  I patted his shoulder. 

"We'll move then."  I said to Chanyeol as he shoved more food in his mouth.







(Two Years Later)


"Yoora!  Stop drawing on the wall!"  I heard Chanyeol scream at the children.  I am currently in my work room, which is right next to the play room.  How Ironic...

"Yoora!  Stop pulling Meiyings braids!"  Chanyeol said.  Why is Yoora doing wrong things?  Not the others? 

"Yoora!  How many times do I have to say, don't kick me there!"  Chanyeol high pitched a scream.  That's it, Yoora needs to be punished, and I need to get to my in pain husband.  I got up, and walked into the play room.  Yoora had drawn on all four walls, painted on the carpet, ripped a chunk of Meiying's hair out. 

Chanyeol was there trying to catch Yoora, but, he bumped into me.  "Kris! Thank goodness you're here!  Sorry for disturbing you though."  Canyeol said with a smile, and then had a sorry face.  "It's fine."  I said as I kissed him on the cheek. 

I saw Yoora running towards us.  I reached out, and caught here.  "Yoora, you're causing trouble!"  I said as I sat down with her.  I put her on my lap and looked in her eyes. 

"Xiumin oppa.  Dad, I want him!  I am already  3¾ years old!  Can I marry him yet??"  She asked me, using her aegyo.  "No."  I replied to her.  Her eyes suddenly darked.  She slapped me across the cheek, then she ran away.

I grabbed her again, and put her in her craddle. "You can talk to Xiumin oppa when he comes here, okay?  Until then, act like a well behaved young lady!"  I said and gave her a peck on the forehead.  She just pouted.

I went over to Meiying, and picked her up.  She was still crying her eyes out.  "Yoora hurt me daddy!"  Meiying said as she hugged me very tight.  "Don't cry!  How about, you and me, go to my room, and we can play there, huh?"  I asked her with a smile.  "Okay!"  Meiying said as her mood brightened instantly.

"Alright!"  I said as I carried her to the work room.  I heard footsteps behind me.  I looked behind myself.  Chanyeol was there, giving me a smile.  "Hey Channie."  I said as I kissed him, still holding Meiying. 

"Hey,.. Xiumin will be here soon,.. maybe you can let HongXian play with Meiying for now?"  Chanyeol said, folding his arms and smiling. I looked at Meiying.  "HongXian!"  She screamed.  I let her down, and she ran directly to HongXian.  I looked at Chanyeol, who walked to the work room. 

He put his arms around my neck.  "Doesn't it feel good to live here?"  He asked me. 

"Sure, We've been here two years now."  I said as I placed my hands on his hips.  I got closer to him, and put my lips on his. 

"Hey you two."  Said a voice from the door.  It was Qifan.  I waved. 

"Yoora is attached to my husband ya know."  Qifan said with a chuckle. 

"Yep."

Qifan then left the room.  Leaving both of us alone.  "Where were we?"  Chanyeol asked as he got closer to me.

"Kris, we need you in the office today."  Father had walked inside the room.  I sighed, and kissed Chanyeol goodbye.  I waved to him, he waved back.  I followed my Father to his car. 


{Chanyeol's  Pov}


Just like that, my husband was stolen from me.  We haven't really had a romantic time here.  The first few months, we were packing.  It took a long time to move the mansion over to here.  It took a few months to put in all of the pips and wires.  We needed to stay at Luhan's house back in Beijing.  And, he was never home durning the day.  So, over all, it took about six to eight months just to move the house to here.  It took another month just to put all of the decorations and things down.  And to un pack.

We've been busy the whole first year.  The second year, the year we're in, we had a few birthdays, including mine and Kris's, Xiumin's earlier this year.  So, we are almost to the third year.  We are living in December.  And here is quite warm for winter.  I think it might have been better to stay in Beijing, but, this gives the children something else to look at. 

"Xiumin, why does she like you so much?"  I asked Xiumin as he plays with Yoora.

"I have no idea."  He said in return.  "Yoora, be good okay?  Don't draw on the wall, don't rip on Meiying's braids, don't hurt your mama."  Xiumin whispered to Yoora.  Yoora gave Xiumin a smile along with a nod.  Xiumin kissed her on the cheek, and went to the door.  He then waved to Yoora, and left.

I walked closer to Yoora, she was playing with her doll.  "Chanyeol umma and Kris appa kiss!"  Yoora said as she put both of the dolls together.

"Where did daddy go?"  Meiying asked as she crawled over to me.  I sat down on the floor and picked her up.  "To work."  I said as I put her on my lap.  "Why?"  HongXian asked as he messes with one  of Yoora's dolls.

"Well, they needed him for something.  I am not for sure one what though..."  I said as I brushed meiying's hair.

 





Hey~  I am back!  Kabaaaaam!  The last Chapter, (Chaos at Home's Final chapter) ended off with a weird ending.  So, I put some of the ending in the foreword.  I hope you liked Chaos at Home.  I hope you'll like this story as well.

As I told you before, this'll be the last story sequel, unless I change my mind.  Now, I can't decide on how many chapters I want to make.  If I make 10, from here on out, I will make 2,000 words a chapter.  If I make 15 chapters, I will do 1,500 each chapter, and if it's the usual 20 chapters, I'll make 1,000 a chapter. 

But, the end of all stories, there will be 6,000 words.