Chapter Seven- A Visit to the Hospital

Our little Family

BtqvWys.png

Chapter Seven: A Visit to the Hospital: Chanyeol's Pov

I woke up the next day, well what seemed the next day.  It was 1:34am, I felt an arm around me.  I looked to my side, it seems like it would be Kris.  If that is the case, I am doomed. 

"Chanyeol?  Are you awake?"  I heard Kris ask.  I really didn't want to answer, but I knew if I didn't, he might hurt me.
"Yes?"  I asked shakily.

"How does your back feel?"  He asked me, in a rather caring tone.
"I don't know,..."  I answered.

He brought me closer to his chest, and kissed my head. "I am sorry for what I did yesturday, but, it made me mad that you would cheat on me with Baekhyun, and lie to me twice,.."  He said as he my hair.  "I mean, Once I thought of having a relationship with Qifan, but, it passed because I loved you a lot...  Do you love me?"  He continued, and ended with a question.

"Of course I love you, I understand your feelings,... and I feel that the punishment you gave me was understandable."  I said, stuffing my face in his chest.  "I have an appointment tomorrow, would you want to come?"  I continued.

"Tomorrow?  It's already the next day,.." He said with a laugh.  "I am sorry, Boss He wants me to work a bit more, I have a lot of papers to sign!"  He said, my hair lovingly.  "But, I hope I can go next time."  He continued, his voice sounding like I was going to have another child, or maybe two.

"Alright, I will bring Xiumin."  I said as I snuggled into him.

I drifted off to sleep, another time in the same 24 hours.


The Next Day

I was getting ready to go out, when there was a sharp pain into my back.  It made me fall over, hyperventilating, face flushed.  What is going on?  "Xiumin!  Help me!"  I screamed as the pain in my back worsened.  Xiumin came running through the door.  He saw me, and was suprised.  "Chanyeol?"  He asked as he approached me, and picked me up. 

He grabbed his phone, and called an ambulance, they would get here faster than he would drive me there.

In a matter of minutes, there was a sound.  They knocked on the door, of course my Mothers and Aunt is down there.  After a few seconds, I heard them come upstairs.  They came through the door. They picked me up, and put me on a table and brought me outside, and into the ambulance.  I looked at them men beside me, Xiumin, and someone else I know, but can't remember the name.

I saw Xiumin calling someone, I hope Kris.


Kris's Pov

I heared my phone ring as I sign my last peice of paper, I answer it.

K: Hello?
X: Kris, emergency!
K: What??

I stood up in my seat.

X: Chanyeol, he was,... He looks really bad right now, we are going to the hospital
K: Oh my!
X: Why does everything weird happen the Chanyeol though.
K: Shut up.
X: I gues when you were done being Lonely, he got sick,...

I hung up, and went to my car outside the bulding. I drove to the Hospital as fast as I was able to.


At the Hospital

I went to the desk.  "Chanyeol, Wu."  I said to the lady at the desk.  "345"  She said reading from her clipboard.  I bowed, and went to the hallway of rooms.  I looked on each number, until I saw the door.  I knocked, and went inside.  I saw Jonghyun looking at the screen.

"Ah Kris, you're here, Chanyeol seemed to of passed out, and now I am checking him, he seems to be empty, besides the burger he ate last night."  He said and ended with a laugh. 

"What do you think is wrong with him?"  I asked him.

"Have any rough lately?"  He asked very seriously.  I nodded, he nodded back to me.  "He isn't used to you doing that to him in that manner, thus, his hormones were like, BOOM."  He said with a loud 'boom'.  "And his back, so very week, and the hormones making him flushed, and pass out."  He continued, "And, he should be fine when he wakes up, just, don't make him do any tweat breaking activities, alright?"  He said as he stood, up, and looked at me.

I nodded.  He patted my shoulder "See ya next time kid."  He said as he walked out of the room.

I looked at the Chanyeol in the bed, he had a cute smile as he sleeps, or is he sleeping?

I poke his cheek, his smile gets bigger.  I kiss his lips, his eyes open.  "Good morning.."  I said as I sat down on a chair next to the bed. 

"Am I pregnant?"  He asked me.  I should say yes, but,... "No."  I said, kissing his hand.  He gave me a bigger smile.  I pushed his bangs out of his eyes, and pecked his forehead. 

A nurse walked into the room.  "Hello, Mr and ... Mr Wu, uhm, Dr. Kim asked if you are ready to leave."  The Nurse said very shyly as she put some hair behind her ear.

Chanyeol nodded, and got up.  "Have a nice day Chanyeol and Yifan."  The nurse said as she bowed and left the room.

Chanyeol looked at me, and leaned against me.  he whispered in my ear. "If you ever to that to me again, and it's not because of cheating, I will take the kids and leave."  I shaked a little.  "Lets go, love."  He said as he kissed my cheek.

I helped Chanyeol out to the car, and sat him there.  Xiumin was already sitting there.  "Hey, how ya doing?" He asked Chanyeol.  "Ehh."  He said as he shrugged.  We drove back home.

I settled Chanyeol down in the bed, and gave him a glass of water.  "Lets sleep.."  Chanyeol said with a yawn.
 



Okay guys, this chapter is weird, aye?  I hope yall enjoyed it,...

Chanyeol will be in deep pain this next chapter, from what?  You'll have to find out.


Drop a comment?  Thank you for reading~

Bye bye~