xxx chapter 2 xxx

Somewhere Only We Know

Chapter 2

My day couldn’t get worse, could it? I was stuck with two of the school princes’ and not to mention one of them was one that hurt me deeply before.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself – I’m sorry! That’s all because of Kai.

My name is Do Kyungsoo; my best friend often called me umma or Kyungie while my other friends called me Kyungsoo – nothing special. I am known mostly because I managed to won the gold medals three years in row for the English debate category, I majored in Business Administration but I took English and cooking club to pass some boring times.

I wasn’t the captain for both of the clubs – not because I wasn’t chosen but merely because I didn’t want to burdening myself more with the clubs’ responsible since I have to worked at the nearby library – but I was one of the best members they have.

I might not as genius as Baekhyun since he aced all of the tests and put himself at the top chart, I was just one below him – the second – but I didn’t envy my best friend at all. Nah, everyone has their own talents, for example I was a great cooker and I could cooked the same food with only testing it – yep, you didn’t need to tell me the ingredients because I could guessed them out and made it the way you make it; to put it simple I’m the cooking genius, while Baekkie was a chaos when it came to cook. It wasn’t like he couldn’t cook or anything but he tended to mess things up like mistook the salt and sugar – it was funny to see the school’s number one top student couldn’t tell the difference between sugar and salt, stupid – I know – but he was lots better now.

Back to my problem – this was like one hell of class right now, since I have to take it along with the playboy and troublemaker but it was a good thing that Tao was by my side.

My baby panda was the wushu master and I could ask him to wushu the bastard with his stick! Hah, I’m clever!

Kim Jong In a.k.a Kim Kai, the school biggest playboy – though I gave him credit because he was handsome and y – he played and ed with half of the university population, despite his bad reputation he was also known as the dancing machine of the university. He was the captain of the dancing club – he danced like god, which was what people claimed, because I never saw him dance before so I wouldn’t give further comment about it not until I saw it with my own eyes.

It was easy to spot him and his group, all of them were giants and Kai was the shortest one among them but still I didn’t consider 180cm plus as an average height – maybe for some people but certainly not me. He has this dark brown skin that made him stood out the most among his group members and of course you would always find him flirting or making out with girls or boys on the hall – please don’t ask me about any examples because I didn’t want to recall the disgusting memory!

Though, I have to thanked him because he saved me from a crazy drunken man back then when we were still in the second year but it was all turned into anger because he freaking ed me on the same night.

I was an innocent person before – I never tasted any alcohol before so I didn’t know that Kai gave me a glass of vodka! It tasted bitter but Kai assured me that it would taste better after I finished my glass – which was partly true because I could feel that I started looking for more glasses after my first shot.

To put it simply, I got drunk and I was dragged out by him – I didn’t aware of my surroundings, I even forgot about my friends; but again, could a drunken person think straight? Heck no!

So I let him dragged myself to a place that turned out to be a five stars hotel near the university ballroom’s – if you knew, just as Baekkie mentioned before we attended Seoul University where the wealthiest and smartest people go; if you weren’t rich then you were smart – and he booked a room and we did ‘it’.

I didn’t remember it honestly, I knew the fact that he ed me because I woke up the next morning with the bed sheet covering half of my body and a paper that signed by the bastard Kai.

I have a good , thank you baby… - Kai

He freaking wrote that and he too seems didn’t recognize me because I skipped school that day – after calling for my best friends and crying for a day – and shown up on the next day at the university. It wasn’t my lucky day because I saw him on the university hall kissing a blonde girl; he glanced at me and I thought he would recognize me as the one that he ed the night before but he flashed me his annoying smirk then went back to kissing the girl.

Since he was the Kim Inc.’s heir, I decided to let it go and didn’t confront him about it – what had been done couldn’t be turn back anymore.

And of course since that night, I avoided him and his group more. I would turn my way when I saw him on the hall way or just blended to the crowd to walk pass him; but I mostly spend my time on the library or the university rooftop along with Baek, Lu and Tao.

“Tao-ah, what should I do? I really don’t want to see his face.” I pouted to the baby panda.

“We have to bear with it, Ge. The school only open one class for this subject and if we don’t take this class this year, we can’t graduate!” Tao replied me.

I knew about it, huff. That’s why I hate my last year in this university!

“Tao Tao, help me wushu him!” I commanded my baby panda and he has to help me!

“I would gladly do it for you, Ge~” My baby panda replied me cutely.

Ah, so cute~

.

“Kyaa, Its Kai and Kris!” some girls started to scream out loud when the two troublemakers made their way into the class.

“Hello my biggest nightmare.” I murmured then took out my earphones, plugged it into my ear then played my favorite song before I took out my small notebook and began to write down the things I needed to buy for my weekly grocery shopping after school just to drown my brain away from the jerk.

 


Kyungsoo P.O.V for the second chapter!!

I hope you guys like the story so far... 

tell me please, should I continue this story or not?? give me an aswer 'kay~~

UPVOTES, COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES are welcome and loved!! 

You guys can contact me through my instagram account [here] or by my id: dona_bellaa

just mention for follow back 'cause I DO FOLLOW BACK all of my readers, just mention it on one of my posts! 

If you guys have any idea or opinion or questions, just feel free to tell me or asked my by commenting on the chapter, I'll reply them

if I find it necessary! really~~ 

Anyway, have a great and lovely day people!! 

I'll meet you on the next chapter, 

XOXO,

Mei