xxx chapter 3 xxx

Somewhere Only We Know

Chapter 3

My life couldn’t get any better… or so I thought.

My name is Luhan, I’m Chinese but my parents moved to South Korea because of my dad’s job – not that I complained though because I met my three best friends here; Baekkie, Kyungie and my baby panda, Tao.

I am majored in finance not because I’m interested in it; I took it because my parents wished me to take the major so here I was sitting on one of the class where finance’s students have to take with my best friend, Byun Baekhyun.

I’m not as bright as Kyungie or Baekkie but I’m still managed to claim the third place in my study and some medalist for my art project.

Actually, I found myself interested in choir or art more than finance. I fought with my parents to let me take art or music major before but in the end I gave up because my mom’s cried and told me how she wished me to take the complicated major.

I knew they only wanted the best for me because they thought that finance majored students could find job easily rather than the art or music major students but I didn’t think so. I fought for one year before I agreed to them, it was a good thing too that I could choose the university beside the fact that I had to give up my dreams.

I managed to persuade my dad to let me take music as my minor major and it surprised me when he agreed. I am the only one in our group who is a double degree student, in finance and music.

My time mostly spent to do the projects in the library, I didn’t hang out much with my groups in the first second year because the double projects I have but I got used to my schedule and I could spend my time with them more since the third year.

I bet you guys all knew that my groups’ problem with the kingkas’, I personally didn’t have any problems with them before but after Kyungie’s accident, I found myself starting to hate them, especially the one with the tan skin man.

Back to my current situation, Baekkie and I were stuck in the class with the two of the kingkas – Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun.

I never paid too much attention on them before but Oh Sehun was the one that catch my attention the most. He never showed any real emotions on his cold face and the fact that he dyed his hair into a rainbow color made him stand out from the rest.

Oh Sehun was the captain of our university’s soccer team for three years in a row; he was first elected on his second year in the university and it looked like the coach was impressed enough by him to change the captain.

He was strict with the soccer team members whenever they were practicing or playing in a match.

How could I know?

Simple, because I tried the club training once on my third year and I decided to step out from the club right after it. It was hell, I told you.

I tried the soccer club merely because I love this sport so much but after a hell that Oh Sehun put on me indirectly, I thought it will be better if I stayed out from it and just watched their match.

“Kyaa… It’s Sehun and Chanyeol!” A high pitched voice yelled.

It took Baekkie and my attention; I looked directly to the class’s door and found the two kingkas standing in front of it, ready to take a step into the classroom.

The class started becomes a chaos, girls drooling and squealing on the sight of the two handsome kingkas while some boys adored and drooling over them too with some boys threw envy stares at the giants.

It’s too much.

I swore the high pitched squeals could make my ears bleed in a second, I am not a fan of loud things that’s why I found it too much for me to handle.

Baekkie despite being a loud diva he is too started to dig out his earphone and plugged the device in into his ear and played his music; I copied his action and played my favorite song then increased the music volume to drown the noise.

And when I thought I can graduate university smoothly without being disturbed by some useless obstacles here I was sitting in the class with two kingkas and their loud fan club; I don’t think I could concentrate much with the lesson if they were this loud. 

 


The third chapter is up guys~~ 

I know it's short and I'm sorry 'kay? I'll try to make it up on the next chapter! 

I am having my internship right now so there'll be slight delay for updating both of my stories,

I'm not going to abandon them though, there'll be an update like once a week though~

I'm glad to find many of you enjoy this story!! Thank you for supporting SOWK!

As usual; comments, upvotes and subscribes are welcome and loved!!

You guys can contact me personally through my instagram account [here] and just mention

for follow back because I do follow back all of my readers! 

If you have any opinions or questions, feel free to tell or ask me by commenting on the chapter! 

I'll reply them if I find it necessary~~

Anyways, have a great and blast day people!

I'll meet you again on the next chappie~~

Lu is so freaking beautiful in here >3< 

XOXO,

Mei <3