xxx chapter 5 xxx

Somewhere Only We Know

Chapter 5

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“Kyaa… It’s Sehun and Chanyeol!” A high pitched voice yelled.

The kingkas finally arrived to our classroom, the girls kept screaming while some boys were drooling over they well built body. I checked out the clock on my phone, we still have three minutes before the lecturer come which means three minutes full of ear pitching scream by their fan clubs.

I looked over at Luhan, he looks disturbed too – well, you couldn’t blame us though; the screaming voice was really loud.

The kingkas walked down the aisle towards the last row of the class – which means they would either seat on the desk beside Luhan or at another corner – with their fan girls waving at them.

Sehun being the cold prince he is didn’t even replied any waves by his fan girls while the happy virus Park Chanyeol waved back and made some girls screamed louder than before. The cold ice prince sat on the desk beside Luhan, the only thing that separated them was the space between the table and the happy Chanyeol sat on the other one right beside his best friend, Oh Sehun.

Luhan and I looked at each other and shared a knowing look – our place would be filled by their annoying fans in seconds. Right through about it, some girls started to circle their tables and bumped into Luhan sometimes, Luhan cringed in annoyance.

It was a good thing that we weren’t counted as nerds but the flower boys instead because if we were the nerds we have been picked by the crazy girls already.

I shook my head and looked around my surroundings then my eyes met Chanyeol’s pair, I averted my gaze quickly and dropped my head on the table, groaning in annoyance because of the loud scream.

It was a good thing that the three minutes were passed in a blink, Mr. Lee – our lecturer – came into the class and shouted at the girls to stop screaming and went back to their own table. Both of Luhan and I sighed in relief when the annoying voices stopped as Mr. Lee began to called our names one by one for our routine attendance.

“Byun Baekhyun!” I heard Mr. Lee called my name and I replied him with a loud ‘here’ and then when I noticed that someone else called my name after our lecturer – it’s none other than the jerk kingka, Park Chanyeol.

I turned my head into his direction and I saw him kept mumbling my name under his breath – what the hell? – Before I turned my head back and focused on the Mr. Lee, ignoring him completely.

“Oh Sehun”

“Park Chanyeol”

Mr. Lee kept calling name after name; Sehun only replied him with a bored ‘here’ while Chanyeol shouted the ‘here’ loudly, startling me a bit – guess they didn’t call him happy virus for no reason right?

“Xi Luhan” Luhan’s name was placed on the last of the list, the said deer replied with a soft ‘here’ but loud enough for Mr. Lee to hear.

“Okay, I have met some of you on my previous class before. I’m glad to meet you again Mr. Byun and Mr. Xi, I expected another best score from my best students!” Mr. Lee said before he began his first lesson.

Luhan and I have taken this one class – corporate finance – before where Mr. Lee was the lecturer, he was a great and fun teacher actually and both of us – Luhan and I – enjoyed his class the most; looked like the university have found another teacher for that subject – who needed an immediate lecturer that time because the previous one resigned due to the kingkas’ work – and let Mr. Lee handled this subject instead.

“Okay, I know the new semester just started but you guys are no longer a freshman so I think it will be okay to assign a project on our first meeting; as you can see on the table of contents on the page 3, there’s actually a chapter where you have learnt last year but it doesn’t mean I will skip it, I will just give you a project to grade you instead…” Mr. Lee’s explanation was cut off by groans and protests from the student.

“Calm down!” Mr. Lee shouted and the students shut their mouth up immediately.

“This is a group project in pair; I will be the one to choose your partner! No protests, no changing partner or you won’t be graded! The project will be due in a month, so you better do this properly students!” Mr. Lee finished his explanation, I was quite glad to hear that this is a group project – means that I could be in one group with Luhan – but after I heard that Mr. Lee will be the one that choosing the pairs, I groaned secretly.

“Now, I will choose the partner randomly! Remember, no protests!” Mr. Lee said while scanning the attendance’s list.

“Lee Minki and Park Bora, Choi Minho and Lee Taemin, Jang Jaerim and Kim Soeun…” Mr. Lee started to call out for the pair, I prayed silently that I will be ended up with Luhan or at least someone who is care enough for doing the project together instead of leaving all the works to me.

“Byun Baekhyun and Xi Luhan, Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun,” Mr. Lee called and both of Luhan and I jumped out in joy.

“Wait… Xi Luhan, you change with Park Chanyeol! So the group will be Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol, last Oh Sehun and Xi Luhan.” Mr. Lee said suddenly.

Luhan and I froze in our seats; our happiness has long gone after Mr. Lee announced the new pair!

This couldn’t be happen right?! No, please anyone other than Park Chanyeol! Oh my God I was stuck with the kingka, the happy virus – Park Chanyeol!

I could see the exact horror plastered on Luhan’s angelic face; I was stuck with the overly hyper Park Chanyeol while my best buddy here stuck with the cold ice Prince Oh Sehun!

Goodbye heaven, hello hell! 

 


I decided to write the real chapter instead of another introduction of the kingkas! 

but that doesn't mean I won't write chapter with their point of view, 

I will but not now, I'll put their introduction chapters between the story~ 

Okay, first real chapter here; what do you think guys??

I want to thank all of you who had comments, subsribes and even upvotes! Thank you so much guys,

they meant a lot to me, really! and hello to new readers, I hope you enjoy the story so far :) 

As usual; comments, upvotes and subscribes are welcome and loved!!

You guys can contact me personally through my instagram account [here] and just mention

for follow back because I do follow back all of my readers! 

If you have any opinions or questions, feel free to tell or ask me by commenting on the chapter! 

I'll reply them if I find it necessary~~

Anyways, have a great and blast day people!

I'll meet you again on the next chapter~~

XOXO,

Mei